As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam is a big fat jerk: Get your barf bags ready, Shattered Horizon

• Options
    Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    as much as I can't be assed to change writing could of instead of could have, and sometimes type your out of habit instead of youre because I'm not writing.

Nothing will be as hilarious as waking up knowing I am not Burning Organ, every fucking day.

Don't worry, I also wake up every day knowing I'm not me.

At least until I get to a mirror.

Also mother fucker, it must be so nice to know perfect english but still sound fucking bulgarian. Go back to west indonesia.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    as much as I can't be assed to change writing could of instead of could have, and sometimes type your out of habit instead of youre because I'm not writing.

Nothing will be as hilarious as waking up knowing I am not Burning Organ, every fucking day.

Don't worry, I also wake up every day knowing I'm not me.

At least until I get to a mirror.

Also mother fucker, it must be so nice to know perfect english but still sound fucking bulgarian. Go back to west indonesia.

It must be nice to speak perfect English but still be an idiot.

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I actually don't speak english very good, with spanish as my first language and all.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    hey burning, I added you on facebook

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    it's like watching a slap fight

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    hey burning, I added you on facebook

And I accepted!

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited January 2010
    aw dang I lost most of my dudes in my army

but all of my named guys are decked out in great gear now!

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lockout wrote: »
    it's like watching a slap fight

I was in a slap fight once but you could only slap with wood planks while standing on one foot.

It takes an astoundingly long time to lose.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Aneurhythmia I already have V to stick around and talk about my personal life at the worst possible times

But if you're seeking to usurp and permanently replace him I could definitely get behind that.

I thought you were already behind V. If you might know what I'm suggesting. Biblically.

Meta, go eat some fuckin' couscous. Shit is good. The food that's served with it is even better.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Why wouldn't I just eat the food thats served with it and cut out the middle couscous.

Is this an Eggs & Hashbrowns scenario?

Peanut butter & Jelly Situation?

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I have never had enjoyable couscous

unintentional on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The smell knocks me un couscous

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    No :(

Bah, pity

In my case I had the bright idea of telling her that my foreskin hurt so, hey, she should leave it alone but nope she decided that she should get to work and "soothe" it

If I'd had any brainpower I should've maybe... you know. Said something.

But to be fair that was the least of our worries

or you could just stop putting your dick in her mouth

that's always an option

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Bah, pity

In my case I had the bright idea of telling her that my foreskin hurt so, hey, she should leave it alone but nope she decided that she should get to work and "soothe" it

that's always an option

but a dick in the mouth is worth two in the bush

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Why wouldn't I just eat the food thats served with it and cut out the middle couscous.

Black beans are better on rice. Roast beef is better on an open face sandwich. Hashbrowns are terrible. It's just how things work.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Bah, pity

that's always an option

And that's exactly the option I took which resulted in the whole "oral sex phobia" myth

You should be better educated about my carcrash lovelife by now Rank

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010

Black beans are better on rice. Roast beef is better on an open face sandwich. Hashbrowns are terrible. It's just how things work.

Whoa whoa whoa.

What's wrong with hashbrowns?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yea there is nothing wrong with hash browns in fact they are better than waffles

I said it

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    "When I stick my cock in your mouth, it results in a wholly unpleasant sensation, and then I have to lie about it and pretend to be enjoying it because you are a stupid creature with unreasonable feelings. Therefore, I am going to abstain from letting you cram my genitals into your dumb face from this point forward. I'm glad we had this conversation."

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hashbrowns are the worst potato preparation. They brutalize the texture of the potato. Try to think of a worse form of potatoes. Just try. I know what you're going to say: tater tots. But those are just too many individual hashbrowns on a plate.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    and anyone that purchased the game for a penny because "that is what it is worth to me" is a fucking dick.

just because the person selling the game isn't there to see your face when you do it doesn't mean that it isn't an entirely dick move

yes, it is technically legal to do so

but being a person with even reasonable intelligence, you should have the wherewithal to realize that what you did is an incredibly rude and childish thing to do to another person, especially in exchange for something that they worked hard on

it would have been better to have just stolen it then to purchase it in the manner you chose

saying, "Well, they asked for it, not my fault they didn't set a minimum" is exactly the same thing as saying, "Well, they asked for it, not my fault they expected me to act like a grown-up who thinks about his actions".

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hashbrowns are the worst potato preparation. They brutalize the texture of the potato. Try to think of a worse form of potatoes. Just try. I know what you're going to say: tater tots. But those are just too many individual hashbrowns on a plate.

baked potatoes are an abomination

• Options
    edited January 2010
    baked potatoes covered in rosemary are disgusting

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Your opinion on the matter likely just convinced a few dozen people who previously disliked baked potatoes to change their minds.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

Your opinion on the matter likely just convinced a few dozen people who previously disliked baked potatoes to change their minds.

I would have no idea where to start looking for that many people who dislike baked potatoes

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    fried onions are the best condiment

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

mind blown

in what way are these even a condiment

you can eat them alone

Zoel on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    baked potatoes are for the most part dry and bland

only way I've found to make them good is to mash em up and put a little melted butter or gravy on top and then they're mashed potatoes so uh

• Options
    edited January 2010
    MrMonroe wrote: »

I would have no idea where to start looking for that many people who dislike baked potatoes

Folks that are fatally allergic to potatoes are at this very moment wrapping potatoes in foil.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    god I hate the fuck out of you simpletons

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Zoel wrote: »

mind blown

in what way are these even a condiment

you can eat them alone

and you can put them on other foods too!

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i doubt i can trust the opinions of someone who doesn't like hashbrowns and thinks roast beef is better in a sandwich

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I beat the first Max Payne today. Was a pretty good game. Now I need to start the second one which I hear is not so good.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i doubt i can trust the opinions of someone who doesn't like hashbrowns and thinks roast beef is better in a sandwich

I also really enjoy TF2. I guess you shouldn't play that anymore.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    nice rare roast beef with swiss and horseradish mustard on a hard roll mmmmmm

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Balefuego wrote: »
    nice rare roast beef with swiss and horseradish mustard on a hard roll mmmmmm

Ooooh, my wife made me a sandwich the other night with just sliced turkey breast, pepperjack cheese, and mustard on honey oat bread. Mmmmmmmm.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    one of you assholes come make me some lunch

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    what's it worth to you

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    depends on what you're offering it for!

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    I beat the first Max Payne today. Was a pretty good game. Now I need to start the second one which I hear is not so good.

but they are both really good games

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.