As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Question for people from MA

ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
edited January 2010 in PAX Archive
I'm being reclassed in the US Army starting the 5th of April.

I was planning on staying in Boston until the 31st/1st, and I was wondering if anyone could then give me a lift to Devons Army Training Center, in Devons, MA. I can show up any time prior to the 5th.

Thanks alot

UPDATE:

Now Ft. Deven is saying they dont have a place for me to sleep until the 4th, so what I'm ideally looking for is A) A place to sleep from 29 March until 4 APril, and a ride at some point to the train station, since I can ride the train to Deven for free.

-Jay-

ZeroHourHero on

• VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Maybe, I don't know what my work schedule looks like yet but I'll know closer to the date. Ask me again around PAX.

VisionOfClarity on
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Maybe, I don't know what my work schedule looks like yet but I'll know closer to the date. Ask me again around PAX.

Alright, I'll have to remember.

ZeroHourHero on
  • WaterbornWaterborn Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I might be able to give you a lift as well, depending on my schedule at that time. Email me at
    waterborn@2old2play.com
    closer to the event if you still need help.

Waterborn on
    http://www.2old2play.com/Blog/Waterborn
    East Coast Correspondent for 2Old2Play.com
  • angular momentumangular momentum Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I might be able to give you a ride, but you'll probably have an easier time if you just take the commuter rail from North Station or Porter Square out to Ayer. The Ayer station is on the Fitchburg line. Devens is a reasonably short walk from the station (I used to live out there and take the train all the time).

angular momentum on
    edited January 2010
    I might be able to give you a ride, but you'll probably have an easier time if you just take the commuter rail from North Station or Porter Square out to Ayer. The Ayer station is on the Fitchburg line. Devens is a reasonably short walk from the station (I used to live out there and take the train all the time).

I did not know that.

ZeroHourHero on
    edited January 2010
    UPDATE: See first post

ZeroHourHero on