As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Soviet Phalla - Game Over: Capitalist Victory

1646566676870»

• Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Tux:

Might I ask how you chose us three to try to start a last-ditch network?

I chose someone who hated me (voting-wise), someone who I hated (voting-wise), and someone who didn't give a crap about me one way or the other.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Also one thing, why did so many people keep on wanting me dead/were suscipous of me? Sure I was active but I was at least productive unlike a lot of people. (sure I got a lot of wrong suspects but at least one was right.)

I personally was only suspicious of you because of the Cecil vote switch on you. When Cecil was killed and it was revealed he was a soviet, I didn't see why anyone had reason to vote for you. I asked for evidence, no one produced and they still voted for you. There was a lot of blind voting all the way to the end.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Also one thing, why did so many people keep on wanting me dead/were suscipous of me? Sure I was active but I was at least productive unlike a lot of people. (sure I got a lot of wrong suspects but at least one was right.)

Personally, I wanted you alive because everyone was suspicious of you. ;-)

When you agreed with the preposterous suggestion that Saburbia was suspicious because we voted for each other and I turned out to be a dead soviet, I knew you were a capitalist.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007

When you agreed with the preposterous suggestion that Saburbia was suspicious because we voted for each other and I turned out to be a dead soviet, I knew you were a capitalist.

Was this before or after I first took GS? Because I'd like to think that just about everyone knew I was a cappie at that point. :)

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007

Was this before or after I first took GS? Because I'd like to think that just about everyone knew I was a cappie at that point. :)

Right after I died on day 3.

EDIT: So, before.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Hey, I liked my "preposterous" idea. And it wasn't that far off, either. ElJeffe was doing pretty much the same thing with Ardor that I suspected Saburbia was doing with you; publicly aligning himself with a soviet so that he'd be considered innocent by association when the soviet died. I just got the people wrong.

Cantide on