As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is Glenn Beck a Pedophile?

2»

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    They could easily get their position back by injecting some sanity, although they'd have to agree with the dems on alot of things since many dems are where they were politically 10 years ago

override367 on
  • Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Deebaser wrote: »
    geckahn wrote: »
    Ed321 wrote: »
    We should just have an entire forum devoted to people smugly echoing each other's opinions about American politics. Oh wait...

It actually used to be nothing like this. But then you know what happened? Republicans got their power and lost their minds. But if you can get into a time machine and go back in time 4 years, this place was pretty awesome for intense debates about difference in political opinions.

Conservatives have lost the culture wars and are only hanging onto even a modicum of relevance through parlimentary obstruction. I place them completely jumping the shark 4-5 years ago when the "debate" was whether or not to teach "intelligent design" in schools.

The only people lumping on the side of the right these days are the ignorant and the crazy.

If they have the ignorant and crazy vote, we're fucked in the midterms.

Jealous Deva on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The point of this "documentary" is to illustrate that fascism and genocide are the penultimate items on the liberal agenda. Hitler and Stalin were left wingers. Didn't you know that?

Wanna hear something scary? It's winning awards.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The point of this "documentary" is to illustrate that fascism and genocide are the penultimate items on the liberal agenda. Hitler and Stalin were left wingers. Didn't you know that?

Wanna hear something scary? It's winning awards.

Awards from Big Hollywood don't count.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Deebaser wrote: »
    geckahn wrote: »
    Ed321 wrote: »
    We should just have an entire forum devoted to people smugly echoing each other's opinions about American politics. Oh wait...

It actually used to be nothing like this. But then you know what happened? Republicans got their power and lost their minds. But if you can get into a time machine and go back in time 4 years, this place was pretty awesome for intense debates about difference in political opinions.

Conservatives have lost the culture wars and are only hanging onto even a modicum of relevance through parlimentary obstruction. I place them completely jumping the shark 4-5 years ago when the "debate" was whether or not to teach "intelligent design" in schools.

The only people lumping on the side of the right these days are the ignorant and the crazy.

Massachusetts would like a word with you?

I cant tell whether that's an inept oversimplification or a straight up non sequitor. So, congrats?

Deebaser on
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Oh, so this "documentary" is basically a regurgitation of Liberal Fascism only with spooky music, public domain footage and Glenn Beck's soporific narration?

Yeah, so much for any claims of historical accuracy.

I do continue to adore how Beck lauds the Founding Fathers (excepting Hamilton, who I guess is back to being anathema to conservatives) as being all about "personal responsibility". I guess owning slaves is all about taking personal responsibility.

Lawndart on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2010
    I'm pretty sure this thread is a pedophile.

Better lock it away so it can't prey on all the underage forumers.

ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
This discussion has been closed.