1up.com's PAXposé

LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital FrontierThe Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited September 2005 in PAX Archive
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3143565&did=1

Interviews, floor footage, concert clips and more(well, not much).

*downloads*

Ooh, the concert footage has the Video Game Pianist playing the Halo theme which I thought was rather interesting and quite awesome...

Holy shit, some guy in an interview just tried to steal D's falling off the DDR machine credit...What the hell?

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
Legacy on

Posts

  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    Holy shit, some guy in an interview just tried to steal D's falling off the DDR machine credit...What the hell?
    Hey I saw you on there.

    Who would want to admit that they're RMD? :shock:

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    B:L wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Holy shit, some guy in an interview just tried to steal D's falling off the DDR machine credit...What the hell?
    Hey I saw you on there.

    Yeah. I'm attracted to cameras. I was staring straight into it for the most part...heh.
    Who would want to admit that they're RMD? :shock:

    Other than RMD himself...? I have no clue.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • duderdude2duderdude2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    I sadly know the guy who was in line at 6 fucking AM. I knew he was a dork, but I didn't know he was that hardcore.

    Incedentally, the guy freaks me out anyway.

    duderdude2 on
  • uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    B:L wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Holy shit, some guy in an interview just tried to steal D's falling off the DDR machine credit...What the hell?
    Hey I saw you on there.

    Yeah. I'm attracted to cameras. I was staring straight into it for the most part...heh.
    Who would want to admit that they're RMD? :shock:

    Other than RMD himself...? I have no clue.
    which vid is it?

    uc4life on
    haha, i can see a group of people in furry suits with an orca dong in each hand, spinning like a windmill for freedom.
  • duderdude2duderdude2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    The "Pre-Show Interviews" one. The same one with the dork I mentioned above.

    duderdude2 on
  • JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    1up hired the REZ trance vibrator lady? Odd.

    Fuck that guy who claimed to be RMD. That's sad in a couple ways.

    Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    he did!!! that bastard!! only red is allowed to revel in the humiliation/pride of breaking his ankle while playing DDR!!! :evil:

    Shade on
    I make weird crap and put it on the internet!
    youtube.com/user/justamusingmyself

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cannoncore
  • DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    At first I thought that guy was mocking RMD. But he persisted with it. I think he actually believes he is the guy in the video.

    To see it yourself, it's timecode 6:15 in the video file named pax05_preshow_1500k.wmv.

    Whacky.

    DJBreslin on
  • uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    DJBreslin wrote:
    At first I thought that guy was mocking RMD. But he persisted with it. I think he actually believes he is the guy in the video.

    To see it yourself, it's timecode 6:15 in the video file named pax05_preshow_1500k.wmv.

    Whacky.

    it would have worked ( not for us) if he also said he lost 100 lbs.

    uc4life on
    haha, i can see a group of people in furry suits with an orca dong in each hand, spinning like a windmill for freedom.
  • eelektrikeelektrik Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    I find the people complaining about the heat funny... It was only 85, thats nice damnit! Then again, I live in Southern California, so my perspective is a bit skewed...

    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    eelektrik on
    steam_sig.png
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    eelektrik wrote:
    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    Nope, not really.

    We all know that was Moriveth.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • eelektrikeelektrik Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    Nope, not really.

    We all know that was Moriveth.

    Well obviously, I didnt...

    eelektrik on
    steam_sig.png
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    eelektrik wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    Nope, not really.

    We all know that was Moriveth.

    Well obviously, I didnt...

    Shenanigans.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • eelektrikeelektrik Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    Nope, not really.

    We all know that was Moriveth.

    Well obviously, I didnt...

    Shenanigans.

    Either way, hes still a douche bag...

    eelektrik on
    steam_sig.png
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    eelektrik wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    Nope, not really.

    We all know that was Moriveth.

    Well obviously, I didnt...

    Shenanigans.

    Either way, hes still a douche bag...

    that was Moriveth?

    >.>
    <.<

    Shade on
    I make weird crap and put it on the internet!
    youtube.com/user/justamusingmyself

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cannoncore
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    Shade wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    And fuck that guy that tried to take credit for RMD's DDR video, it might have worked if he had said he filmed it or something, but hes a dumb ass for trying to say he was the one that broke his ankle. I hope he reads the forums and sees everyone saying hes a fucking douche bag.

    Nope, not really.

    We all know that was Moriveth.

    Well obviously, I didnt...

    Shenanigans.

    Either way, hes still a douche bag...

    that was Moriveth?

    >.>
    <.<

    No.

    The guy who filmed D vs DDR was Moriveth.

    Which is why I bolded that part of his quote, as that was what I was replying to.

    :|

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • duderdude2duderdude2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Whatever happened to RMD? I haven't seen him here for awhile. Did he head up the Super Trip again this year?

    duderdude2 on
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    duderdude2 wrote:
    Whatever happened to RMD? I haven't seen him here for awhile. Did he head up the Super Trip again this year?

    He got banned. And then something else, I forget. I know that other peoples know, but I don't remember exactly what happened.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • duderdude2duderdude2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Ah, that's surprising seeing as how he appeared to have a pretty big influence on PAX last year. Did he even go this year?

    Thanks for answering my Q anyway.

    duderdude2 on
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    duderdude2 wrote:
    Ah, that's surprising seeing as how he appared to have a pretty big influence on PAX last year. Did he even go this year?

    Thanks for answering my Q anyway.

    I didn't see him anywhere...

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    What the hell kind of illness is it that makes you think you're RMD? Unless he's just telling people that so they'll think he's cool. He convinced the cute blonde in the Mario shirt. But RMD's NOT cool. Jesus, I have no idea what the hell's wrong with this guy.

    sPider817 on
    Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    His final banning from the forums might have put the damper on his going.

    apotheos on


    猿も木から落ちる
  • AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    I love how Jane takes a nonchalant drag on a cigarette in the middle of the postshow video. She could've waited until the camera was turned off, but no.

    Azio on
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Maybe the idiot in line hurt his ankle on the DDR machine and thought that the when people talk about it non-specificly they were referring to him and not the other guy.

    Undead Scottsman on
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2005
    Maybe the idiot in line hurt his ankle on the DDR machine and thought that the when people talk about it non-specificly they were referring to him and not the other guy.

    Nope. He even says that he's the guy that's in the video all over the net(and even on PSP's...OMG!).

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    Maybe the idiot in line hurt his ankle on the DDR machine and thought that the when people talk about it non-specificly they were referring to him and not the other guy.

    Nope. He even says that he's the guy that's in the video all over the net(and even on PSP's...OMG!).

    Well then, he's a moron and he deserves to have a badger eat both his asscheeks.

    Undead Scottsman on
  • duderdude2duderdude2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    What was with Gabe and Tycho referecing the chick's underwear constantly? There must be something she did prior that I'm not aware of.

    duderdude2 on
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    duderdude2 wrote:
    What was with Gabe and Tycho referecing the chick's underwear constantly? There must be something she did prior that I'm not aware of.


    .....youv never heard of the Rez Trace Vibrator??

    Someone get this guy a LINK!!!

    Shade on
    I make weird crap and put it on the internet!
    youtube.com/user/justamusingmyself

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cannoncore
  • JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    duderdude2 wrote:
    What was with Gabe and Tycho referecing the chick's underwear constantly? There must be something she did prior that I'm not aware of.

    She wrote an article about the trance vibrator that came with Rez and how a lady can enjoy it.

    Edit, NSFW: The article

    RMD was a special case. Because of his part in the Super Trip, he wasn't banned initially. Through admin magic, if RMD tried to access any baord other than PAX, it would appear totally blank. So goes the tale at least.

    Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • duderdude2duderdude2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Holy crap, that was her? Damn. It all makes sense now.

    Thanks Joon & Shade for catching me up.

    duderdude2 on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Yeah, I mean, who would claim to be RMD.

    Moriveth on
  • BongoBongo Registered User
    edited September 2005
    Guys. Guys.

    I'm RMD.

    Bongo on
  • QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    Okay, so you all saw that interview with "the idiot" who said he fucked up his ankle, right? I was the guy next to him. I am here to tell you all the TRUTH! So please, have a listen.

    That guy, myself and our friend were among the first people in line for PAX04. So we got in pretty quickly. After registering/saying we were there, "the idiot" and I ran up the escalator to the DDR machines. I don't know how he knew where they were, I just followed him. A couple of couples beat us there. So I think we were like the third pair to play. I think we played the song Kind Lady, I don't remember. I was a bit clumsy, because I wasn't used to the solid platforms and playing with my shoes on. But that guy played brilliantly. So when we were done, people clapped (because everybody at PAX is awesome. I love you all!). And as he was stepping off the platform, he tripped (or maybe he underestimated how high the platform was, I don't know) and hurt his ankle. He was limping the entire weekend.

    About a year later, we're waiting in line for PAX05. We called the attention of some people from Bellevue that we met at PAX04. Do you remember the two girls who are in that interview with "the idiot"? One of them spent a lot of time with us the year before. She told "the idiot" that one day, at work, she learned that some other co-workers went to PAX04. One of them had a video on their PSP of my friend tripping. What a coincidence; this co-worker had a video of somebody she had spent the weekend with. This was like 6 minutes before the interview.

    So the idiot got the idea that there were videos of him all over. He didn't think he was RMD. In fact, he didn't really like RMD.

    And do you really think RMD is the only person to fall off of a DDR machine? Come on, people!

    And THAT is the TRUTH!

    QuizMaster on
  • DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    That seems reasonable.

    However, I would do some research before I blindly believed I was an internet phenomenon.

    Note: Not saying RMD's ankle break == internet phenomenon

    DJBreslin on
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    DJBreslin wrote:
    That seems reasonable.

    However, I would do some research before I blindly believed I was an internet phenomenon.

    Note: Not saying RMD's ankle break == internet phenomenon

    no, its an internet phenomenon.


    BEWARE THIS LINKS TO A SITE THAT IS VERY NSFW!!!!

    but it has the video, so her ya go!

    http://www.muchosucko.com/video-xxlddrfreak.html

    Shade on
    I make weird crap and put it on the internet!
    youtube.com/user/justamusingmyself

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cannoncore
  • doublehawk00doublehawk00 Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    I was interviewed in this, it's in the pre-show bit.

    If I had known that I was being interviewed the trance vibrator lady, anything I had said would have be a double entendre or ended with bow-chicka-bow-wow. I sound stupid as it is.

    The Tycho and Gabe interview is great.

    doublehawk00 on
  • QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    DJBreslin wrote:
    That seems reasonable.

    However, I would do some research before I blindly believed I was an internet phenomenon.

    Note: Not saying RMD's ankle break == internet phenomenon

    All he said is that people talked about it and that it was on PSPs......

    QuizMaster on
Sign In or Register to comment.