As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dukes of [Chat]zard

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    what the hell

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Weeeeekend! Plus just a whiff of the holidays on Monday.

Weeeeekend! Plus My Birthday on Monday.

Oooh... I'll remember it!

Fuck, I still have to wait for my ME2 copy. Alas, at least I have Monday off.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Bogart wrote: »
    Just finished Arkham Asylum. Time to install ME2.

You better post a comic on PA that features photoshops of the lego shepard you are currently making.

If you don't the disappointment will kill us.

We believe in you Bogart!

Dman on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    UPS picked up my 360 on monday.

Yesterday morning Microsoft sent an e-mail saying they had received it at the repair center.

Yesterday evening they said they had sent it back.

This very short process seems to say that they are giving me a replacement console - which will absolutely have HDMI. This makes me happy.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    UPS picked up my 360 on monday.

Yesterday morning Microsoft sent an e-mail saying they had received it at the repair center.

Yesterday evening they said they had sent it back.

This very short process seems to say that they are giving me a replacement console - which will absolutely have HDMI. This makes me happy.

Or maybe you didn't fill out a form correctly and now have to fill out a new copy. In triplicate, using your own [strike]bile[/strike] blood.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Seems like bile would be less convenient.

Thank god for small favors.

Bama on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    boring boring.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey I make this mistake every few months of shaving my pits hoping that will make my bo less noticible at the end of the day. Could someone tell me to knock that shit off because it's really weird when you start doing something physical that makes you sweat. It does what it's supposed to do but god that feeling is uncomfortable and distracting.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ugh, darn work network going on the fritz as soon as people know they can go home due to weather.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    T
    M
    I

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    Dman wrote: »

You better post a comic on PA that features photoshops of the lego shepard you are currently making.

I'll get right on that.

Where the fuck do you redeem the Cerberus Network code on the EA site?

EDIT: Wait, I'm being a moron. You do it via the 360 dashboard. In my defence it was unclearly worded.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Dman wrote: »

I'll get right on that.

Where the fuck do you redeem the Cerberus Network code on the EA site?
    Oh man, good luck with that. Are you playing on the 360?

You might have better luck going to the bioware social site. As far as I can tell the EA site is completely fucking useless.

Bama on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    Hopefully it will just be part of the 360 menu screen when I start the game (65% installation complete).

Almost there.

Bogart on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Didn't get to play ME2 last night, and this is what I woke up to when I checked digg this morning...

(possibly NSFW (gross animal death))

http://i.imgur.com/trZZO.jpg

followed by this

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/wolfie_blackheart_professed_we.php

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    oh god I can't stop eating this beef jerky

Bama on
  • Options
    DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Didn't get to play ME2 last night, and this is what I woke up to when I checked digg this morning...

http://i.imgur.com/trZZO.jpg

followed by this

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/wolfie_blackheart_professed_we.php

That's fucking nasty, it is way to early for that.

Edit: It's like the inspiration for a head shot animation in a R rated shooter...only worse

Dman on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Bama wrote: »

Secretly, we've replaced Bama's beef jerkey with our new Soylent Jerkey. Let's see if he notices.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That pic of the leopard seal and the penguin is pretty crazy.

TL DR on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »

Secretly, we've replaced Bama's beef jerkey with our new Soylent Jerkey. Let's see if he notices.

"You guys this beef jerky tastes...familiar...."

Arch on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    this is the slowest friday.

I don't want to do anything.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    It seems weird to play 2010's game of the year in January, but I guess that's how things work out sometimes.

'morning [chat].

desc on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have to admit

I sort of went "yeah!" and did a little fist-pump for that leopard seal

What can I say, I like predators

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I have to admit

I sort of went "yeah!" and did a little fist-pump for that leopard seal

What can I say, I like predators

Just what a capitalist would say

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    De-capitate-list.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Poor penguin :(

And he was dressed for a fancy party and everything.

:(

Honk on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    You know, reading the news, Federer strikes me as a grade-A silly goose. Not only that but he's living it well at the moment on the basis that he has an extremely powerful serve. Remove that though and he's not capable of anything.

The silly goose.

>_>

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The silly goose.

Honk on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So the Girl has told me she has a surprise planed for me tonight. And I'm pretty lukewarm with surprises. I like it when I'm told it's a good surprise and I tend to dread them if I'm not explicitly told they will be good surprises. But I'm not the kind of person that shakes gifts to find out what they are, or ask annoying questions. And she's getting annoyed that I'm not sending her a thousand texts asking for clues. I'm trying to figure out how to convey that to a person who does shake gifts and asks lots of questions.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Also, the contract company that works with us just dropped off their monthly bagel breakfast, and since we're snowed in the ENTIRE batch went to us in the IT dept.

WooHoo BAGELS!

amateurhour on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ahh yes, thanks for reminding me Honk.

Stealth edited!

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So the Girl has told me she has a surprise planed for me tonight. And I'm pretty lukewarm with surprises. I like it when I'm told it's a good surprise and I tend to dread them if I'm not explicitly told they will be good surprises. But I'm not the kind of person that shakes gifts to find out what they are, or ask annoying questions. And she's getting annoyed that I'm not sending her a thousand texts asking for clues. I'm trying to figure out how to convey that to a person who does shake gifts and asks lots of questions.

She's Pregnant

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant
    Shaking her to see if you can hear the baby rattling around is probably a bad idea.

Bama on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

With dodecatuplets!

Honk on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

No, I asked that. She assured me that she had a recent visit from some aunt who knows about these things.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    This class is so boring. If I wasn't sure that I would snore, I'd take a nap.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

No, I asked that. She assured me that she had a recent visit from some aunt who knows about these things.

She's dating a chick.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

She's dating a chick.

No, she knows I would classify that as a bad surprise.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

The Aunt is Pregnant

RMS Oceanic on
This discussion has been closed.