As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dukes of [Chat]zard

1585960616264»

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So the Girl has told me she has a surprise planed for me tonight. And I'm pretty lukewarm with surprises. I like it when I'm told it's a good surprise and I tend to dread them if I'm not explicitly told they will be good surprises. But I'm not the kind of person that shakes gifts to find out what they are, or ask annoying questions. And she's getting annoyed that I'm not sending her a thousand texts asking for clues. I'm trying to figure out how to convey that to a person who does shake gifts and asks lots of questions.

She's Pregnant

No, I asked that. She assured me that she had a recent visit from some aunt who knows about these things.

The Aunt is Pregnant

Well I'm pretty sure I haven't slept with her aunt so I'm in the clear.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So the Girl has told me she has a surprise planed for me tonight. And I'm pretty lukewarm with surprises. I like it when I'm told it's a good surprise and I tend to dread them if I'm not explicitly told they will be good surprises. But I'm not the kind of person that shakes gifts to find out what they are, or ask annoying questions. And she's getting annoyed that I'm not sending her a thousand texts asking for clues. I'm trying to figure out how to convey that to a person who does shake gifts and asks lots of questions.

She's Pregnant

No, I asked that. She assured me that she had a recent visit from some aunt who knows about these things.

I hope you like chocolate chip cookies.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Frosteey wrote: »

She's Pregnant

She's made me chocolate chip cookies. They were good.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    Do I:

Continue with Dragon Age?

Play Empire?

Lose some missions in Raven Shield?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Empire?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

This is not how you answer this question : (

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Empire: Total War.

Honk on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So Karen Brady is replacing Margaret Mountford on The Apprentice.

I've heard of worse ideas.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

I didn't see a question, but how was I supposed to answer?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Honk wrote: »

Unless they've released major major patches that is a horrible game

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

She's Pregnant

She's dating a chick.

No, she knows I would classify that as a bad surprise.

she ran into your ex-wife and decided to invite her over to dinner.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

It's been six months since I played it last time, I don't know what state it's in nowadays.

The only problem I got was that I couldn't load my save-files. This wiped away a whole evening's worth of play time and from that point it kept happening. So I really couldn't play it, game destroying bug.

Honk on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

Bringing her hot friend over for a little :winky:?

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I am bad at answering questions : ( So I only know how to not answer questions.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

It's been six months since I played it last time, I don't know what state it's in nowadays.

The only problem I got was that I couldn't load my save-files. This wiped away a whole evening's worth of play time and from that point it kept happening. So I really couldn't play it, game destroying bug.

they have not patched their battle AI since 1999

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2010
    start her back up

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    I PMed msmya.

I really hope she isn't my ex, because that would be so fucking awkward if she was.

I drunk texted that specific ex once last summer (after not talking to her for a few months). She called me back four times until I picked up, then spend the next half hour or so listing off all the reasons she hated me. Oddly enough, although she has plenty of reason to dislike me, all the things she listed were bullshit. My favorite was that I was a horrible person for not buying her nachos at this one party. Even though that was before we were dating, and thus I was under no obligation to buy her anything... And it was a party that didn't have any food, let alone nachos...
    Good story.

denihilist on
This discussion has been closed.