As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[STO] House of Merch

GothicLargoGothicLargo Registered User regular
edited February 2010 in MMO Extravaganza
WE ARE KLINGONS!!! LET THERE BE WAR!

For too long those weaklings, humans, in the Federation have thought us their allies. But we are nobody's allies but our own. The House of Merch calls upon all true Klingons to remember their heritage. To rally to our banner and prove themselves in combat. We cannot deny our identity, we cannot abandon our honor. Our ancestors cry out, demanding that their legacy be restored.

We shall bring war to the Federation. There shall be no safety within their borders, no peace between our empires, we shall fight because we are Klingons to PROVE that we are Klingons.

Join the House of Merch. Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow feddies die.

Post if interested in joining.

atfc.jpg
GothicLargo on

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    If I join up with you will I get to kill the English?

Jubal77 on
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Soon as I can get home and hit lvl 6 I will join the House of Merch

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • GothicLargoGothicLargo Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    If I join up with you will I get to kill the English?

With gusto.

I'll get the fleet formed as soon as I can (work and the game apparently intermittently down and not having a copy of the game installer yet presenting the problems that they do).

I'm not deadset on being in charge, so if someone else is able to get the fleet established before I can, please do so and let us know.

GothicLargo on
    atfc.jpg
  • NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I will join at some point after the headstart as I do not have access to it.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I like the name enough that I'd join if I ever roll a Klingon. only 3 precious character slots :o

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • harlockharlock Registered User new member
    edited February 2010
    You might want to wait for a bit until the servers become more stable. I talk about it in my blog.

harlock on
  • randombattlerandombattle Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I should join up with Chubs the chubby gorn.

randombattle on
    itsstupidbutidontcare2.gif
    I never asked for this!
  • Locutus ZeroLocutus Zero Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'd like to join. I've got a Lt Cmdr 2 or 3 that I'll be playing full time until my friends catch up to my fed character, and then about 50/50.

Locutus Zero on
    Locutus+Zero.png
  • GothicLargoGothicLargo Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I think a lot of people are playing Fed right now hoping for some more story content on the Klingon side. I was kinda hoping for asymmetrical pvp (ie, ganking on the open map) which kinda didn't happen.

GothicLargo on
    atfc.jpg
  • NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The Fleet is up btw, I think the leader is called Rex something, it's not very large atm but it's there.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Bannon9kBannon9k Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'd be up for joining with you guys if you'll have me.

Only be my 3rd day into the game tonight, but I'm digging the hell out of the bird of prey right now.

You can catch me on Dralyn Vosku'Araghn@bannon9k or simply at @bannon9k.

Bannon9k on
    0d818a65ebcd82b7.png