As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade is a contender for Best Webcomic of the Decade

191011121315»

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The tears come after.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    CervetusCervetus Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    see317 wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    Cervetus wrote: »
    Man, you know what kind of amazes me?

Megatokyo isn't on there. And that no one thought to mention it until page 23.

I'm not a Megatokyo fan at all, but you'd think its readership would give it a slot.

They're too busy crying into their body pillows.

This is the correct answer.

They're doing something with their body pillows, but somehow I doubt tears are the primary bodily fluid involved.

They're crying because they want to take their body pillow out, but have predetermined that its standards are too high and would want nothing to do with them.

Cervetus on
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Adrien wrote: »
    MrDelish wrote: »
    Kipling217 wrote: »
    LICD has great artwork at least. By webcomic standards anyways.

if your standard of webcomic art is CAD, then yeah, sure, it has great artwork

that said, I read the entirety of Nedroid in the past two days and it is really great

I feel like it's one of those strips that could use a better name. I think of it as "the funny bear and bird strip regularly linked here" instead of its actual name. Not that most webcomics have names that make sense, but still, it's not like anyone thinks of the clip art comic with the funny dinosaurs as quantz anymore.

You mean Dinosaur Comics?

Of course, that's the point.

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

I'm not a Megatokyo fan at all, but you'd think its readership would give it a slot.

They're doing something with their body pillows, but somehow I doubt tears are the primary bodily fluid involved.

They're crying because they want to take their body pillow out, but have predetermined that its standards are too high and would want nothing to do with them.

Not everyone can be James Franco

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    PantsB wrote: »

Not everyone can be Rayne Summers
    The character from Least I Could Do... I had to look it up too.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Well since they didnt bother to put Achewood on there... or Dr. McNinja, I guess PA gets my vote.

What the hell are half of those comics anyway?

ManetherenWolf on