As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Persona 2: Eternal Punishment [Finale: Maiyan Eclipse | Maiyan Victory]

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Can't we just like talk before we start lopping off heads?

That seditionist talk DUE.

That's a sentence that doesn't parse grammatically.

I'm wary to make the flawed logical leap from your being a Grammar Nazi, to that having Nazi in it, to Nazis being the mafia in the last incarnation of Sumaru City. I think that's a road you may not wish to tread down DUE.

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    DUE did manage to kill everyone but Hitler in the last game. Suspicious?

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    So DUE is Hitler.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
    edited February 2010
    No, I heard a rumor that whoever kills Chamberlain gets to become Hitler

It's funny because he's vig-immune

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I heard a rumor!

I Did!

I was talking to the lady that runs the bakery down the street, and she told me that she had heard from her dairy man that there's somebody walking around town in a chicken outfit!

lonelyahava on
    edited February 2010
    *cough* Ahava, we know its you. I mean I have those pictures from that one night.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    That was, to be honest, not a chicken suit.

It was a pheasant.

And it was halloween.

But No! This is a real chicken suit!

lonelyahava on
    edited February 2010
    Whatever it was, it left feathers all over the bed!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
    edited February 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Leads one to wonder what the chicken was doing in your bed. Unsavory things no doubt.

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

It was a pheasant.

And it was halloween.

Did the lady see a zipper? It could have just been a run-of-the-mill giant chicken.

Cinders on
    edited February 2010
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Leads one to wonder what the chicken was doing in your bed. Unsavory things no doubt.

Actually it ended up being very savory.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
    edited February 2010

It was a pheasant.

And it was halloween.

Did the lady see a zipper? It could have just been a run-of-the-mill giant chicken.

Well, you know, she didn't say.

But She seemed fairly positive that the dairyman had said it was somebody in a chicken suit! Acting like a chicken! Complete with the clucking!

lonelyahava on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ringo wrote: »
    DUE did manage to kill everyone but Hitler in the last game. Suspicious?

Hey I managed to keep the kids from my school alive and Hitler flew away in a jetpack.

That's not my fault. We couldn't predict the jet pack.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

It was a pheasant.

And it was halloween.

But She seemed fairly positive that the dairyman had said it was somebody in a chicken suit! Acting like a chicken! Complete with the clucking!

What type of clucking? Was it like a Ca-Ca-Caww!! or was it more like a Cha-Chee-Cha!! Or did it sound more like A-Coodle-Doodle-Doo!! Or maybe it was a Coo-Coo-Ca-Cha!!

Cinders on
  • LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

It was a pheasant.

And it was halloween.

What type of clucking? Was it like a Ca-Ca-Caww!! or was it more like a Cha-Chee-Cha!! Or did it sound more like A-Coodle-Doodle-Doo!! Or maybe it was a Coo-Coo-Ca-Cha!!

Has anyone in this Phalla even seen a chicken?

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Sounds more like a silly goose to me.

Winky on
    edited February 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Sounds more like a silly goose to me.

Perhaps this is the Silliest Goose.

Cinders on
    edited February 2010

It was a pheasant.

And it was halloween.

Has anyone in this Phalla even seen a chicken?

I think they were standard chicken noises!

Maybe all of them!

And yeah, you mean like a little chicken? that lays eggs? And runs around your feet pecking at worms and seeds and things? And that smells horrible? And that live in these looonnngggg chicken houses that smell even worse than just one chicken? And that ride on the back of the big trucks in metal cages that sometimes have holes in them and the chickens fall out of the truck and hit the road and sometimes still are alive so there's a chicken running down the middle of the highway?

Yeah, I think i've seen those...

lonelyahava on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yo ya'll. I heard a rumor that every night a mysterious stranger calls the most well respected towns-person of the day and tells them secrets about people! Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. I hear that's how B:L and Kime started dating and the two of them are definitely in love now! But I also hear that's how everyone found out Kid Presentable was the peeping tom.

i duno. just rumors!

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited February 2010
    I have it on good authority that it was nothing but a large wading bird

Also, someone should repaint that wall before people get nervous

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    paint it red

Zandracon on
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yo ya'll. I heard a rumor that every night a mysterious stranger calls the most well respected towns-person of the day and tells them secrets about people! Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. I hear that's how B:L and Kime started dating and the two of them are definitely in love now! But I also hear that's how everyone found out Kid Presentable was the peeping tom.

i duno. just rumors!

I've heard this as well.

Winky on
    edited February 2010
    Winky wrote: »

i duno. just rumors!

I've heard this as well.

Well yeah!

I heard all that too.

But I figured that everybody had heard that one!

Especially the B:L and Kime one.

lonelyahava on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I herd that Lonelyahava is going to do that Evoker thing tonight.

With the guns from Devil Summoner.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited February 2010

i duno. just rumors!

While hanging around down at the local pub I heard a rumor similar to this effect, although they failed to mention to me the part about B:L and Kime, maybe they couldn't see either of them being well respected townsfolk and tossed that part of the rumor during their re-telling.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

i duno. just rumors!

While hanging around down at the local pub I heard a rumor similar to this effect, although they failed to mention to me the part about B:L and Kime, maybe they couldn't see either of them being well respected townsfolk and tossed that part of the rumor during their re-telling.

Soo... you're saying that you and kime are EVIL.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DemuristDemurist Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Something about this !Kilnaga person leaves a bad taste in my mouth. A rather unsavory taste in fact. Could he be this fowl man of lore?

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
    edited February 2010
    Demurist wrote: »
    Something about this !Kilnaga person leaves a bad taste in my mouth. A rather unsavory taste in fact. Could he be this fowl man of lore?

I love eating chicken too much to be one.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

i duno. just rumors!

Funny, I heard the B:L and Kime rumor from the crazy old lady next door without the secrets part.

She told me her cat told it to her. Can you believe it? A gossiping cat?

Though I suppose it might be true...

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • DemuristDemurist Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Demurist wrote: »

I love eating chicken too much to be one.

Or it makes you that much more fiendish.:shock: I heard a rumor to that effect.

Though, how reliable of a source is a gossiping cat anyhow?

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I vote DUE for having a Gatsby sig/avatar.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    ebum, did you know I have a thing for romanticized depictions of Cleopatra? :winky:
    I think you did
    you naughty dog you

Egos on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Then you should join the semi-Democracy game.

Also: Hatshepsut, not Cleo.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    edited February 2010
    I just got kicked out of an open air mall.

Apparently they 'close' at 2am

This is disappointing

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Jaenther

Tiphareth on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I don't think I have a grudge in this game.

dissapointing.

Dunadan019 on
    edited February 2010
    Anybody interested in combining powers with me?

I'm 90% certain the results will be hilarious

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Why are people posting in cyan? Is that a way of showing support for a rumor?

Robos A Go Go on
  • iamthepiemaniamthepieman Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Why do people vote so quickly without discussion? Is it just to get the ball rolling? Like, the seven sisters all know who each other are right? So they can vote with impunity not fearing that they'll accidently off one of their own, whereas ignorant villagers would remain quiet until there's a bandwagon to jump on or someone makes a mistake or "appears" to make a mistake and reveal something.

and clarification request If players combine powers, which player chooses the target? Does one player get total control of the combined abilities for the turn or do both players have to agree on the target.

Depending on the answer to that question, Ringo, I may be interested in combining.

iamthepieman on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'm hungover.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar