As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Persona 2: Eternal Punishment [Finale: Maiyan Eclipse | Maiyan Victory]

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Working down at the docks makes one privy to all sorts of interesting rumors, what with all the high-standing citizens using the place to dock their fancy yachts and all. I too have heard about the upcoming elections from the shifty politicos who pass through down here.

My only problem with politicians is they always try to sell themselves to us when we're electing them. I mean, do we ever really know WHO we're electing? Let me tell you boy, what Sumaru City doesn't need right now is another political hooker scandal, especially since this time that hooker could be Hitler. :?

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Guys, I'm sorry for being mostly inactive today. I'll be more active tomorrow, I promise - I was hungover and then some shit happened.

I don't know who to vote for but I guess I'll just shore up this !Kay thing. Sorry, Kay, I hardly knew ye.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Wait, so is voting closed, or does that happen in an hour?

Winky on
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Aegis wrote: »
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Anything we can talk about? Spreading rumors, perhaps? I was kind of expecting more of that, really. I've already made my idea known. Certainly not a revolutionary occurrence, but it's a fair one. And I hope it's one that jogs up the game's activity a bit. Perhaps on later days, we can evaluate more on the Persona front... maybe something to promote fusion?

I still would like to know whether I'm going insane or not. Though while I've not heard from the whispers and the writings about this, I thought I saw someone in a black suit and van outside today. He did seem quite secretive indeed. Guy kind of looked like a politician, so might be elections coming up after all.

I heard that too! Those ladies at the hair salon talk a lot, huh?

Or is this common knowledge?

The ladies were talking about the elections or the fickleness of the moon? I'm on pins and needles here trying to tell myself that I'm not the only one who keeps hearing voices and acting out a part in A Beautiful Mind.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    edited February 2010
    In an hour afaik.

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I heard a rumor at the ramen shop that when villagers die their persona lives on in another villager's mind. Anyone else hear this?

Ah, I subscribe to this theory. We are all connected, and so if ones' guardian spirit should be left without a master, it shall soon find another.

I suppose I need to also make a vote. A !vote for samurai6966. You know what you've done to deserve it.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • LemmingHeadLemmingHead Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Anything we can talk about? Spreading rumors, perhaps? I was kind of expecting more of that, really. I've already made my idea known. Certainly not a revolutionary occurrence, but it's a fair one. And I hope it's one that jogs up the game's activity a bit. Perhaps on later days, we can evaluate more on the Persona front... maybe something to promote fusion?

I still would like to know whether I'm going insane or not. Though while I've not heard from the whispers and the writings about this, I thought I saw someone in a black suit and van outside today. He did seem quite secretive indeed. Guy kind of looked like a politician, so might be elections coming up after all.

I heard that too! Those ladies at the hair salon talk a lot, huh?

Or is this common knowledge?

The ladies were talking about the elections or the fickleness of the moon? I'm on pins and needles here trying to tell myself that I'm not the only one who keeps hearing voices and acting out a part in A Beautiful Mind.

Oh wait, damn. They were gossiping about this guy sneaking around with sunglasses. He had two bodyguards and was incredibly good-looking. They said he was probably running for an election.

Not about the fickleness of the moon, although I do hate it when it pulls my tide out when I'm trying to swim.

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    no samurai

Zandracon on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    !kay

that's not okay.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited February 2010
    I may as well put this out there: it's somewhat likely that someone is going to kill me tonight. I've done things to gain enemies.

Winky on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Then you are doing things correctly.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    edited February 2010
    Rudolfffffff

Zandracon on
    edited February 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    I may as well put this out there: it's somewhat likely that someone is going to kill me tonight. I've done things to gain enemies.

The first day is a crapshoot, we're all just as likely to be eaten by a grue at this point.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
    edited February 2010
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »

The first day is a crapshoot, we're all just as likely to be eaten by a grue at this point.

Right, I'm not going to believe that a guardian will stick their neck out for my sake on the first day, but I do want to point out that I am a target. It should give the person who I leave my words with a little more clout.

Winky on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    gah... er... Dunadan019

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I think a grue stole my hat.

Cinders on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Also, I heard that Jebus is the coolest and should probably win the key to the city for being so cool. Someone was totally telling me that. They said he should get a parade too.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    edited February 2010
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Also, I heard that Jebus is the coolest and should probably win the key to the city for being so cool. Someone was totally telling me that. They said he should get a parade too.

I've heard this as well.

Winky on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    There are shennanigans going on here.

And seriously, I'm going to kill the first person who lime votes Blarney. It's giving me PPTSD just thinking about it.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited February 2010
    !Blarney ahahaahahah

Zandracon on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Oh, right. Day over, huh?

End of Day 1 Spreadsheet (up to post 261)

Ho hum.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Grudge vote for Aegis

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dammit Zandy, you're not real

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    HamHamJ wrote: »
    Grudge vote for Aegis

I can't remember what I did to you last game. I thought you were on my team!

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    edited February 2010
    Zandracon on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Temporary vote for Zandracon for Drakengard.

Cinders on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Guys, the vote closed 20 minutes ago.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    edited February 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Guys, the vote closed 20 minutes ago.

I know. I'm preparing for tomorrow.

Unless I die.

In which case, whoops.

Cinders on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ah, my bad, sorry.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    there is only one way to fight a Zandracon and that is with a

Berserk

Egos on
  • TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hey, Blarney, you forgot to add my vote for Ahava on the spreadsheet.

TheExAm on
    6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Exam

that's cause everybody knows it's a silly vote.

lonelyahava on
  • TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    If you're telling the truth, then alright.

TheExAm on
    6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
  • PhilemonPhilemon Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Day 2: Irreconcilable Differences

ag.jpg

I don't give a flying crap what you hear the kids on the street saying.

I want solid evidence before I listen to any more of this Joker nonsense you've been spewing.

Now get out of my office before I get pissed, and get back to work on that report!

So what if they found four more dead? If they aren't connected to the case, it's none of our business, now is it?

I didn't think so. You have your assignment, now get your ass on the ball!

Philemon on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The Results

The Slain

iamthepieman, Sumaru Citizen (Persona: Tsukuyomi, Moon Arcana)
    Jaenther, Sumaru Citizen (Persona: Hyperion, Justice Arcana)

DasUberEdward, Maiyan Minister (Persona: Barbatos, Hanged Man Arcana)

Kay, Sumaru Citizen (Persona: Seiten Taisei, Chariot Arcana)

Updates

B:L has been revealed as a Sumaru Citizen.
    kime's Persona is Morrigan of the Justice Arcana, and can determine what action a player took that day.

Rumor updates will follow momentarily.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited February 2010
    Well, fuck.

I'm dead.

Cinders on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I told you guys a fan of Gatsby couldn't be good.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    edited February 2010
    Sorry Kay. I screwed up big time D:.

Winky on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Well, fuck.

I'm dead.

You are?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited February 2010
    Also, Kid_Presentable

Cinders on