As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reply box still in Moe's

TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
Am I supposed to still be able to post replies in Moe's tech subforum? The reply box is still there, and I don't want to post a reply and then get infracted for not being hanukkahy and posting the holiday forum.

steam_sig.png
Tofystedeth on

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Am I supposed to still be able to post replies in Moe's tech subforum? The reply box is still there, and I don't want to post a reply and then get infracted for not being hanukkahy and posting the holiday forum.

You should not post there. PA Forums are all Jewish, all the time now.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited February 2010
    The tech forum has been an active subforum for about two years now.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    The tech forum has been an active subforum for about two years now.

This thread was from two months ago when everything merged into one big happy Jewish treehouse. The OP shouldn't have been able to post in any forum other than the Jewhouse.

MKR on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited February 2010
    I don't think everything was locked down in the same fashion things were for the Christmas hangout. Posting was never disabled from the tech subforum, it was just hidden from the index. Maybe if he links to the post in question, I would have a better idea what he's referring to.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Well, it's long past now. I was just browsing around in there, and was in a thread and was still able to reply to it, though I did not do so. A day or so after I posted this thread, the reply box went away like it did in the other sub-fora.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png