As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game On: Diplomacy! Russia Declared Winner; Vodka For Everybody.

13»

• Options
    ToastlyToastly Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Hellooooooo

we still playing?

cause you know.

it's like 2 days late.

Toastly on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sorry for the delay. There was a misunderstanding.

bre -> par
    Movement is due Sunday at 11:59 PM.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Hey. Is it safe to assume that there will never be another on time movement?

remember the good old days?

Toastly on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Hey. Is it safe to assume that there will never be another on time movement?

remember the good old days?

That's a fairly safe assumption.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Cough

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    France disappeared. I think it's safe to say that Russia (RBB) wins.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    H5 RBB!

I was italy.

Toastly on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    H5 RBB!

I was italy.

Nice work, especially near the beginning. If you wanted to come first, you probably should have insisted on more territory from our conquests while we were still fairly evenly matched. I only managed to win because nobody really opposed me until I was powerful enough to crush them.
    I guess borfase was England?

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Yes, he was.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    ArrBeeBee wrote: »
    H5 RBB!

I was italy.

Nice work, especially near the beginning. If you wanted to come first, you probably should have insisted on more territory from our conquests while we were still fairly evenly matched. I only managed to win because nobody really opposed me until I was powerful enough to crush them.
    I guess borfase was England?

If I had gone tunisa before trying to get (and fail to get) greece, it would have helped a lot, but I was some how hoping that they wouldn't go for it, and I'd be there to nab it

Generally though, I've never seen italy win, and this is a pretty good run for in my view the second worst country (the worst being austria)

Toastly on
  • Options
    mrgenericmrgeneric __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Generally though, I've never seen italy win, and this is a pretty good run for in my view the second worst country (the worst being austria)

i too have been playing diplomacy for a while, and i've never seen italy pull off anything better than second place. they seem to be tailor-fitted to playing the weaker member of a winning alliance.

oddly enough, the italy in the current 360arcadians game is currently in the top position with 9 supply centres.

mrgeneric on
  • Options
    Ethan SmithEthan Smith Origin name: Beart4to Arlington, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    *DREDGE*

When're we gonna get a new one of these?

Ethan Smith on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I don't know, who would be the moderator?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Ethan SmithEthan Smith Origin name: Beart4to Arlington, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Not I.

Ethan Smith on
This discussion has been closed.