As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Wonder Woman Writer Named:

DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
edited April 2007 in Graphic Violence
It's Gail Simone.

(Newsarama story)

So, I guess this is why she left Birds of Prey.

DJ Eebs on

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    FUCKING YES

Bloods End on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2007
    duh

also, yessss

now the book will come out on time and be good

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2007
    art by bruce timm

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I dropped it after the first issue, but I'll probably go back to buying it now. Simone writes fun comics.

Munch on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    So what is actually going on with the WW arc right now? What's happened with the Circe getting power thing?

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    So what is actually going on with the WW arc right now?

I have no clue

The first arc had Circe and acted like Circe hadn't been around for a while

then this arc acts like Circe hasn't been around for a while

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well, looks like Wonder Woman gets to return to my pull list.

Fencingsax, we're still waiting on the final issue of Heinberg's arc. Supposedly it's coming out after Jodi Picoult's arc (4 or 5 issues, I think).

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Finally

This was pretty much the only way to get me to pick the book back up again.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Maybe Gail can make me actually care about Nemesis

so far he's boring

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    wwtMask wrote: »

Fencingsax, we're still waiting on the final issue of Heinberg's arc. Supposedly it's coming out after Jodi Picoult's arc (4 or 5 issues, I think).

... Wow, they really dropped the ball letting Heinberg have it.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

His final issue is getting released as an annual

they basically said "we'll do it whenever you're done"

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Keith wrote: »

His final issue is getting released as an annual

they basically said "we'll do it whenever you're done"

Yeah, so it looks like I won't be picking up any issues until Simone starts her run.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Oh man, they should have let Simone do the run that's going to go concurrently to Amazons Attack.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    DeVryGuyDeVryGuy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Hrm, I may have to give the series another chance after the clusterfuck it's become.

DeVryGuy on
    Pokemon Diamond: 5369 6910 9799
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Man, thought I would get to save some money by taking it off my pull list too. Looks like its going back on, loved Simone since I read her Deadpool.

Drakeon on
    PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Drakeon wrote: »
    Man, thought I would get to save some money by taking it off my pull list too. Looks like its going back on, loved Simone since I read her Deadpool.

Well, Simone comes in at #13, and we're still on, what, 7? You've got a few months to save money.

Lux on