As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deadly Premonition: Twin Peaks + Open World + Zombies + Clunkiness - NOW ON XBOX LIVE

ClevingerClevinger Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Games and Technology
OUT NOW ON XBOX LIVE GAMES ON DEMAND

Ahem.

Meet FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan, currently on assignment to solve a brutal small town murder. Much to the concern of the local law enforcement, Agent York happens to be a chain-smoking smart-ass with awkward social tendencies and an anti-authoritarian streak, prone to making insulting comments or telling inappropriate stories at the dinner table. Despite this, he's a brilliant profiler who loves Iggy Pop, John Hughes movies, junk food and coffee. Lots of coffee. In fact, he loves these things so much that he will talk about them constantly to his imaginary friend, Zach, his invisible confidante whom nobody else can hear or see.

In other words, you. Yes, that's right. For all intents and purposes, you are York- or at least, his second personality Zach- so get ready to hang out with this guy for 25+ hours of moaning zombies, clairvoyant caffeinated beverages, and a discussion of the sadomasochistic themes in The Tom and Jerry Show.

smirking-1.png

WHAT IS DEADLY PREMONITION?
Deadly Premonition is... Well, let's start with the basics. It's definitely a video game, that's for dang sure.

PLATFORM: PS3 (Japan only, under the name "Red Seeds Profile), Xbox360
DEVELOPER: SWERY65 (creator), Access Games
PUBLISHER: Marvelous Entertainment (JPN), Ignition Entertainment (NA), Rising Star Games (UK)
RELEASE DATES: Feb. 23 2010 (North America), Mar 11 2010 (Japan), Oct 29 2010 (UK)
NORTH AMERICAN PRICE: $20, though Amazon frequently drops it every once in a while. It's slightly more expensive in the UK.

NOTE ON THE VERSIONS: The English localized version is only available on the region-locked 360, meaning European players will have to wait for the PAL release this month. PS3 owners will either have to wait for their release or import the Japanese version, Red Seeds Profile, since the PS3 is region-free. RSP has full English voice-acting but all the text and menus are in Japanese.

RAINY WOODS: Deadly Premonition was first announced at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show under the title "Rainy Woods". It then disappeared for a three-year overhaul in which character models were changed, most of the dialogue was re-recorded, and songs were replaced with others. Many have speculated that this was due to the trailer's strong resemblance to Twin Peaks, which may have caused the game to run into legal difficulties, but little has been confirmed. You can watch the trailer in the MEDIA section below.

welcometogreenvale.png

The story revolves around the murder of a young girl in the small town of Greenvale, and the investigation of the bizarre and possibly supernatural circumstances of her death. You play an eccentric FBI agent sent to solve the mystery with the help of the uncooperative local Sheriff and his two Deputies, a task that proves to be far stranger than anyone imagined. Fortunately Agent York himself, as well as practically everyone else in town, are more than weird enough to deal with the threat of the unknown serial killer, an axe-wielding figure dressed in a red coat who only comes out during the rain...

Blending elements of open world, survival horror and adventure gameplay into a supernatural murder mystery with more than a touch of David Lynch thrown in for good measure, DP is unlike any game you've ever played. And, as most cool people will testify, that is most definitely a good thing.

shadow.png

I HEARD THIS GAME WAS TERRIBLE/SO-BAD-IT'S GOOD/AWESOME/GOTY 2010.
Chances are the first things you've heard about DP were its Dreamcast-era graphics, awkward controls, inappropriately placed music, quotes taken from its offbeat dialogue, and of course, its uncanny resemblance to David Lynch's seminal TV show, Twin Peaks. Reviews were extremely polarized when it first came out, mainly due its low budget production values, but as time has passed, more and more gamers have come to appreciate the game for its quirky, self-aware humor, the depth of its story and characters, its mood and atmosphere, and the overall uniqueness of the gameplay experience it offers compared to mainstream titles.

Opinions on it still vary to a wide degree (Metacritic scores are on a constant tug-o-war between 20 and 100, usually hovering around 65%, with User Reviews easily skirting the mid-80s), but it has garnered a devoted fan following and is already being described as a "cult classic".

After all, in what other game do you get to play as the main character's split personality? How many survival horrors let you find and eat plates of smoked salmon you found on a toilet tank? Where else but Greenvale would it make sense to drive a police car that only goes 45 MPH at top speed, but has working windshield wipers and turn signals? Not to mention the almost absurdly effective machinations of the murder mystery and the characters involved. I could go on, but the best way to play this game is to simply erase all expectations from your mind, sit back, and let it work its magic. It's not for everyone, but for the right audience, it is quite sincerely one of the Best Games Ever Made.

outdoortexturecap-1.png

indoordiner-1.png

economy.png

GAMEPLAY
Gameplay is a mixture of open world and survival horror, alternating between exploration of the town and its inhabitants on a near real-time day/night clock system, and combat segments where the player must fight purple-oozing zombie-like creatures and QTEs while trapped in an eerie Otherworld (a common comparison is something like "Shenmue meets Resident Evil with the atmosphere of Silent Hill").

otherworld.png

otherworld2.png

When not actively solving the mystery, players can opt to complete sidequests for various rewards, as well as play mini-games like darts and fishing. Just be sure to eat something every once in a while; you also have hunger, fatique and Pulse Rate meters that must be maintained, lest Agent York faint dead away while interrogating a suspect for clues. NPCs play a huge part of the open-world sections, with every single character having unique dialogue depending on the chapter, time, location and weather, and most of the time player can comfortably set aside the main storyline in order to interact with them more closely.

gina.png

The map is enormous, so cars play an indispensable role in getting around town. Every car has a gas and damage meter, so you'll want to keep an eye on those unless you get stranded somewhere without an Emergency Flare. There are many ways to acquire new vehicles, but probably the most important item you will want to get ASAP is the quick-travel device that lets you instantly teleport to locations previously visited. This is a sidequest reward that is available as early as Chapter 2, so make getting it your first priority. See this page for more details on how to get it. If the in-game map is giving you trouble, here are some fan-made maps that should help you out.

However, there is one reason to do at least a little bit of driving under your own power: York's driving conversations. Take a spin around Greenvale and he'll start rambling, sometimes about pop culture, sometimes about previous cases he's worked on. The police car music is pretty awesome, too.

driving.png

Combat is similar to many survival horror games with a tank-like aiming system and a variety of firearms and melee weapons. There is an Auto-Aim, headshots are super effective, and you can hold your breathe for a limited time which will render you invisible to enemies. The enemies are fairly repetitive and combat is usually cited as the weakest element of the game, but it's not nearly as arduous as people make it out to be. The biggest variable when it comes to combat are the weapons. Almost every weapon in the game has an infinite ammo version, usually a sidequest reward, so it's in your best interest to track these down as early as possible. Again, see this page is you really must know ahead of time.

NOTE: There is at least one instance of a powerful weapon becoming unavailable if you complete two particular sidequests in the wrong order, and another melee weapon that will disappear for good if you give it away. If you really really really want to know the details before you set out, see this page. Black bars denote story spoilers; everything else is safe to highlight.

Also keep an eye on your Pulse Rate, which goes up when holding your breath or Auto-Aiming. You can use the Stabilizer item to empty the bar to zero, but if it fills all the way up, York will move three times slower than usual and be unable to run for a short period of time.

combat.png

Achievements for difficulties do not stack, so keep that in mind. If you just want to enjoy the story and characters, it's highly recommended to play it on EASY, as combat will go by much more quickly and painlessly.

ACTION SHORTCUTS
* to open doors quickly, press A while running into them
* to go straight to the map screen, hit Select, not Start
* to speed up text, hold B
* to skip the "you got X item" screen, hit start
* to skip getting in/out of the car animation, hit start
* to skip Profiing and most cutscenes, hit start (you still get money if you activate Profiling and skip it using this method)
* to toggle between Item and Toolbox screens while in the toolbox, press the shoulder triggers
* to turn around instantly, pull back on the stick while tapping X
* to stop York from talking while in a car (you cannot access the Start menu when he's talking), exit the vehicle.
* to stop York from pushing something even after it's gone as far as it can go, let go of the A button just before you want him to stop (for example, if you continue to hold forward and A when pushing a crate into a wall, the animation will continue for a few unnecessary seconds.)
* to switch from window to window instantly while peeping in windows, hit the bumper buttons

raincoatkiller1.png

KNOWN GLITCHES
DISAPPEARING KEY: There have been issues with characters handing you a crucial key item that can disappear, leaving you unable to progress without it. You will have to start the game over if this happens because the character will not give you another key, even if you replay the chapter. The main problem seems to stem from replaying chapters while you have the key in your inventory, so if you avoid doing that, you should be fine. The Master Keys that allow you to drive police cars is pretty much default, so that shouldn't affect anything. Reports of this seem to be vague, but the main cause seems to be replaying chapter 2 while your main save is in chapter 9 or 23. Basically, if someone gives you a plot important key, DON'T REPLAY CHAPTERS UNTIL IT HAS SERVED ITS PURPOSE.

GAME FREEZE: Be careful about walking into Mission Targets (those green glowing circles that activate the end or beginning of a mission). It's been known to cause the game to crash; if that happens, just try walking into it a different way, for example contacting it on foot instead of driving into it by car. This usually frees it up. I've had one experience driving into a mission target while York was talking, which froze the game, but other than that I've had no other game-breaking problems.

raincoatkiller3.png

MEDIA
The least spoiler-y trailer I could find. The last part is still a pretty big spoiler if you know what's going on, though. Honestly I probably wouldn't watch any trailers if I were you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNFdmnJws2M

The opening cutscene to the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL8boTD4ais

Appears to be a ten-minute montage showcasing some fairly typical examples of the combat. Also has bits of some of the opening cutscene and gameplay, so don't watch if you want to go in blind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T150RPYhGR8

Probably the most well-known cutscene from the game. It's not really spoilery, but I advise you to play the game before watching. Still, if you're curious as to the kind of humor this game has in store...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa19-c1R_Qg

Original TGS 2007 trailer for Rainy Woods.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYnKZEYry_M

RESOURCES

PAsig.png.
A fansite by Automatic Jack/Animagess, the writer of this OP (not Clevinger, who kindly asked me to do a re-write), from which most of this information was taken. All spoilers marked for first-time players.

General FAQ
Should Have Been in the Manual
Links, Reviews, Creator Interviews, etc.

wtgsig.png
Another DP fansite, which has everything Planet REDWOOD lacks and more! Beautifully designed with a growing list of media and tech specs, with much more to come.

Achievements
Sidequest help
Deadly Premonition Let's Play

GIANT BOMB ENDURANCE RUN: Highly popular series of videos by the staff of GB, which involves them splitting into teams of two and recording their playthrough of the entire game with MST-style commentary over top. Recommended for those who have already finished the game.

DOWNLOAD GAME SOUNDTRACK: Courtesy of the_miker! Last few tracks have major spoilers in the titles.

IN CONCLUSION...
...you should probably stop reading about this game and set about picking up a copy. There is almost no better way to play it than going in half-blind with only a cursory, fragmented idea of what to expect, so hurry! Before it's too late! So says Mr. Stewart...

pickles.png
clues.png
understandthatzach.png
relevant.png

Clevinger on

• Options
    l337CrappyJackl337CrappyJack Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Definitely the best writeup of this game I've seen yet. I had it at the bottom of my Gamefly queue, but this just bumped it way the fuck up.

l337CrappyJack on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Sounds awesome. Added to my queue!

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    this one made me burst out laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHJqACS3J-g

"Not much different from those you just mentioned."

Clevinger on
  • Options
    BlueDestinyBlueDestiny Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I like the completely inappropriate music playing. It's like what in the hell?

BlueDestiny on
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    This forum recommended me to get God Hand, EDF and Way of the Samurai 3.

Fuck it. At $20, I'm buying it this week.

Turkey on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I hit Ctrl+F but the OP lacked "cherry pie" or "damn good coffee"

This is disheartening

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    KuratosuKuratosu Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I just found out about this game's existence this morning. Twin Peaks you say? And it's a budget title? This is so bought.

Kuratosu on
    Click spoiler for Backloggery, and gamer info:
    sig.gif
    Gamer Tag: LeeWay0
    PSN: Leeway0
  • Options
    Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Clevinger wrote: »
    this one made me burst out laughing

"Not much different from those you just mentioned."

They should make it into the best TV crime series ever.

Alfred J. Kwak on
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Good god, this looks crazy as fuck and completely ridiculous and wonderful. Here's hoping for a future PS3 release.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I hit Ctrl+F but the OP lacked "cherry pie" or "damn good coffee"

This is disheartening

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'm totally gonna go buy the fuck out of this when I get off of work.

Edit: Or tomorrow as it seems.

Gyral on
    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Gyral wrote: »
    I'm totally gonna go buy the fuck out of this when I get off of work.

Edit: Or tomorrow as it seems.

Yeah, I was gonna pick it up on the way home too. EB has it but I guess it's street dated for tomorrow. I can't believe I didn't know about this game 'til today.

EDIT: Also, that music is... Amazing.

Kuratosu on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Raoulduke20Raoulduke20 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Really wishing Microsoft would hurry the fuck up with my 360. This is the first console exclusive I've been excited by for a while. Twin Peaks + zombies? That's right in my wheelhouse.

Raoulduke20 on
    signatureih.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    IGN review. Pretty much what I expected, although it seems far more hyperbolic than necessary. I can't wait to pick this up tomorrow.

Kuratosu on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    IGN, not surprisingly, gave it a 2.0. I won't dignify them by linking to it.

*spit* *spit*

I wonder if it'll get to 4 for Gamespot, if they even bother to review it.

edit: DAMN YOU, KURA!

Clevinger on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah... Sorry 'bout that. Well, the hyperbole needed to be seen to be believed. It's giving the God Hand review a run for its money.

Kuratosu on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Kuratosu wrote: »
    IGN review. Pretty much what I expected, although it seems far more hyperbolic than necessary. I can't wait to pick this up tomorrow.

the review makes me want to buy it even more, what with all the pathetic "worst game ever" phrases and comparisons he tried to make up

MrDelish on
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I mean, can you blame them? The Godhand review was dumb, I will agree, but this definitely looks like the sort of game that you need a very, VERY specific mindset in order to approach with anything other than complete disdain. I want to play it based on the positive feedback, but I can't deny that the game looks fucking awful in almost every conceivable way.

Though there is definitely something appealing in there, if only for the sheer absurdity of it existing at all. It's almost like a modern version of D.

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The video that was linked in the review was like five minutes of driving was described as "cringe-worthy"

I saw nothing terrible about having to drive a reasonable distance to an objective, whereas I find it absurd in games like Left 4 Dead where an objective to a completely different part of a city (or terrain, even) is no more than a kilometer away since the engine can't have maps larger than 1 km cubed

it's my opinion that the reviewer just didn't bother to look for anything entertaining

MrDelish on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cherrn wrote: »
    I mean, can you blame them? The Godhand review was dumb, I will agree, but this definitely looks like the sort of game that you need a very, VERY specific mindset in order to approach with anything other than complete disdain. I want to play it based on the positive feedback, but I can't deny that the game looks fucking awful in almost every conceivable way.

Yeah, I can. This game isn't half as polished as Godhand was, but it's half its price. Also, Godhand's difficulty and cutscenes appealed to a very specific mindset, even if was a little more broad than this game.

It's fine, though. I think the game deserves a mediocre review score from mainstream sites because it's very flawed and of course not a lot of people will love it, but just shitting on it with hyperbole is pretty lame.

edit: Look at their Flower, Sun, and Rain review. That's how you review a very flawed niche game.

Clevinger on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I really don't want to jump to conclusions in defense of this game especially having not played it yet, but I do think the review sounded far harsher than necessary.

I'm looking for a quirky game, and everything I've read (even that review) makes this game sound right up my alley. So yes, it does appeal to a specific mindset. But, I'm also willing to cut it some slack because I know it's a budget title from a small developer and it looks fairly ambitious for what it is.

Kuratosu on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dunno. On the one hand, I'm totally in love with anything that kindles that old Twin Peaks fire, but, on the other hand, this seems...well, a bit too much like Twin Peaks, which only makes me wish for the real deal and hurts my ability to appreciate it for what it is.

Then again, it's not coming out on anything I own either, but I've got to approve of people making their own Twin Peaks if they can't get the rights. I should've known Marvelous was involved...

Linespider5 on
  • Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hell, for 20 bucks I'll give this a shot. IGN's repeatedly proven they can't review games that fall outside the "mainstream" genres/demographics. I'm expecting it to be clunky, but then again so is EDF.

Dartboy on
  • Options
    GilderGilder Aw snap Macaroni PartyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Guys, I bought the game today. I have never seen Twin Peaks, so I'm speaking for people like me. I finished the prologue and went into the cafeteria in chapter 1. I think I love this game, because I can't tell what the hell it's trying to be. Is it trying to be scary? Possibly. Yet at the same time the main character blows smoke right into the sheriff and sheriff deputy's face and doesn't even give a shit. And then he does it again! Then I went to a vending machine. $35 for crackers?! Then I went to breakfast and yelled at an old lady because she sat at the other end of a table that is 30 yards long even though we're the only two people in the hotel. Happy music accompanied us. Also the game takes place in the year 200X. How is that even possible at this point? Who cares!

Also pickles! You can eat pickles!

Oh oh, and don't even get me started on the leaderboard. It tracks everything. You can be number 1 in the world for the most shaves.

Gilder on
  • Options
    BallmanBallman Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hm, I'm torn. On one hand, I think the world needs more scary games based loosely on Twin Peaks. On the other hand, I really enjoy what I consider "B" games. On yet a third hand, which is creeping me out, this game does not look too great.

Ballman on
  • Options
    gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'm gonna rent this sometimes, it seems pretty funny if nothing else. Tough those two kids in the third OP vid piss me off so much.

"Can you wait..................................just a bit longer?....................................This won take long" *in the fatkid-iest voice they can make*

gunwarrior on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I made it to Chapter 2. I'm having a lot of fun with it, though the gunplay and the controls can get on my nerves.

couple things I noticed:

I grew a beard
    I didn't get my clothes washed, so flies started following me around
    There's a black doctor named "Ushah"
    I didn't notice it before, but all the NPCs have schedules
    the fishing icons are goddamn insane

It's still the most entertaining game I've played in a while.

Clevinger on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Who the fuck is Swery?

This reminds me of the survival horror games of the Dreamcast era. Rough, but fun.

Turkey on
  • Options
    TeriferinTeriferin Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I hope someone does an LP of this game. While I don't think I'd want to play it, it'd be hilarious to watch.

Teriferin on
    teriferin#1625
  • Options
    GilderGilder Aw snap Macaroni PartyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hey so how do I do read the times for sidequests? Because at first I thought when it said 9-11, 2-5, 6, or 7 those would be times. Like hours. But then they threw in 26. Uhhhhh what?

Gilder on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Your words have quickly sold me on giving this a whirl as Twin Peaks is pretty much one of the best things ever. What's the betting I now go and find out it's not even scheduled for release in Europe?

Edit: FUCK! 360 games aren't region free are they?

Now I'm sad :(

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Release that PS3 version, and we'll talk.

Xagarath on
  • Options
    Octopus MelodyOctopus Melody Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I ordered this from Amazon. Can't wait for it to arrive, sounds like something I'd really like. The world needs more crazy games.

Octopus Melody on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Your words have quickly sold me on giving this a whirl as Twin Peaks is pretty much one of the best things ever. What's the betting I now go and find out it's not even scheduled for release in Europe?

Edit: FUCK! 360 games aren't region free are they?

Now I'm sad :(

Risingstar games is very likely to publish this game in Europe, though there's nothing official yet.

Clevinger on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm early in episode 1, and the mystery is quite intriguing. This is making me look forward to Alan Wake.

Edit - The driving segments seem strangely blurry.

Turkey on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The game's been announced for the PS3 in Asia. It will have both English and Japanese everything.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/24/yes-you-can-play-deadly-premonition-in-english-on-ps3/

EDIT: Correction. It's already out.

But it's going for about $80

l337CrappyJack on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Huh, I didn't even notice that someone already made a thread for this.

Turkey wrote: »
    This reminds me of the survival horror games of the Dreamcast era. Rough, but fun.

Dreamcast, eh? Then you might be interested in THIS review:
    This is the Shenmue sequel you've always wanted.

It looks, feels, and plays exactly like a Dreamcast game. Everything from the graphics to the awkward animations to the stilted dialog to the...basically everything about this game reminds me of the Dreamcast, and Shenmue in particular.

After a terrible and misleading prologue chapter, the game turns into an exploration-based adventure. Much of what I've played so far involves casually wandering around a sparse world and having hilarious non-sequitur-filled conversations. I still can't tell whether it's genuinely funny or if it's just a brilliant parody.

I mean, there's a button you can push while driving to make your character talk to himself about the movies that he's videotaped off of television. You need to shave, or else you'll grow a beard. You need to change your clothes, or else little stink flies will start to hover around your character. It's detailed in the stupidest of ways. It's Shenmue, in other words.

It really is a sleeper hit. It's starting to get more and more coverage.

http://www.destructoid.com/deadly-premonition-is-the-greatest-game-ever-made-164794.phtml

HILARIOUSLY LONG TABLE.

And damn good coffee.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    BantryBantry Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Oh god I love me some quirky open world games I'll be all over this if i gets a european release.

Bantry on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The thread title should replace 'Clunkiness' with 'Shenmue'.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I can't get the fucking whistling out of my head, god dammit. I already put you at the top of my gamefly queue, whistling music, why won't you leave me alone?

l337CrappyJack on