As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Grumpy Old Men, Get your [Grump] On.

• McAllenMcAllen Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    People being grumpy over the attention of useless celebrities and then we talk about Gaga for the rest of the thread.

McAllen on
  • AsiinaAsiina ... WaterlooRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Asiina wrote: »
    Can I complain about useless doctors here? Cause holy shit am I tired of useless doctors.

Doctors who have no interest in listening to your medical complaints and instead just make one assumption after another about your health.

"Hey doctor, I'm having a lot of stress in my life right now because of grad school applications and my job, and I had a panic attack at work today."
    "Oh, you're one of those people that always has a lot of anxiety!"
    "...No, I'm just feeling anxious because of some of the shit going on in my life right now."
    "So you've felt this before, around exams, right?"
    "...No, nothing like this before. Like I said, I had a panic attack."
    "Oh, you get those a lot?"
    "...No. Look, is there anything you can give me to help me calm down at least for the next few weeks?"
    "*SIGH* yeah here take these and you'll feel better in a few days."
    Then she leaves.

At which point she gives me a sample pack of 7 pills of Cipralex/Lexapro, which are SSRIs. SSRIs are for people who have chronic anxiety or depression, not something acute caused by their environment. SSRIs take 2-3 weeks to fully kick in, so these 7 pills would do nothing to help me. Also, while starting SSRIs or being weened off them, they can cause panic attacks. These were literally the worst possible thing she could have given me for my problem. She SHOULD have given me something like xanax, but I couldn't think of the name of it while I was there.

She also spent 15 minutes asking me about grad school while I tried to change the subject back to my medical problems, then bitched me out for taking too much of her time and wouldn't give me a referral or the forms to go get some blood tests done for an unrelated issue. Both of which I also mentioned when I got there and she proceeded to completely ignore.

Kids and their pill popping for every goddamn thing. Treating manic depression or chronic anxiety is one thing, but popping pills because life is stressful lately is ridiculous.

Have you ever had a panic attack? You feel like you're about to die. I've been reeling back from it so hard I haven't been able to eat in about 30 hours now. It's different than stress.

Asiina on
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    too true. Stress != panic disorder.

However there are plenty of people without the latter who pop pills for the former. And their enabling doctors do jack squat to stop it.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • krushkrush Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    McAllen wrote: »
    People being grumpy over the attention of useless celebrities and then we talk about Gaga for the rest of the thread.

you there... git offa mah lawn a'fore I git mah winchester.

krush on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    krush wrote: »

Pff. Probably doesn't even fire.

KalTorak on
    edited February 2010
    KalTorak wrote: »
    krush wrote: »

Pff. Probably doesn't even fire.

mah pappy gimmie dis Winchester 1894... mah granpappy gave it to him, and his pappy gave it to him. I done killed many a polecat wit it.

krush on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hey, those damn celebrities with all their money which only just rises above the amount of moaning they publicly dramatize. It's fair enough that this is something that would get peoples goats.

I personally am now getting riled to hell by my idiot assistant management staff and how damn arrogant they are, which they equal with how little work they actually do. When will these people realise that managers become managers because they know that the workers actually do the work, so they treat them like people. It's not a damned master-slave relationship, it's one person working with another.

One of my assistant managers came back from holiday on Tuesday (yesterday) and has done zero work apart from watch other people use the PC, wander around, complain that it's dirty in some places, and act snotty towards everyone since a week after I started working there (as I took her old job and she moved up a position). She goes on little hissy fits every now and again, saying how we need to stop doing something she just told us to do because it's too messy or because we now supposedly shouldn't be doing it. She actually thinks that "management needs to shout at people every now and again to keep workers in line".

This woman should be taken back to the time of Christ, because jesus would want to slap this goose.

Johannen on
    edited February 2010
    Johannen wrote: »
    Hey, those damn celebrities with all their money which only just rises above the amount of moaning they publicly dramatize. It's fair enough that this is something that would get peoples goats.

I personally am now getting riled to hell by my idiot assistant management staff and how damn arrogant they are, which they equal with how little work they actually do. When will these people realise that managers become managers because they know that the workers actually do the work, so they treat them like people. It's not a damned master-slave relationship, it's one person working with another.

One of my assistant managers came back from holiday on Tuesday (yesterday) and has done zero work apart from watch other people use the PC, wander around, complain that it's dirty in some places, and act snotty towards everyone since a week after I started working there (as I took her old job and she moved up a position). She goes on little hissy fits every now and again, saying how we need to stop doing something she just told us to do because it's too messy or because we now supposedly shouldn't be doing it. She actually thinks that "management needs to shout at people every now and again to keep workers in line".

This woman should be taken back to the time of Christ, because jesus would want to slap this goose.

where the hell are you working??? most companies don't tolerate that b.s. anymore.

krush on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Speaking of grumpy, Customer Support.

Sucks to call, sucks worse to do for a living. Any profession that intentionally tries to find the absolute minimum people needed for the workload is asking for pissed off customers all the time.

Houn on
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    More grumpiness about music these days, etc:

With blatant artificiality being more and more acceptable in pop music (autotune in the studio, backing tracks if not outright lipsynching in live performances), will there come a time where Milli Vanilli get their Grammy back?

Lawndart on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I hate what radio has turned into.

1) It's all clear channel approved crap. Of the fifteen stations I pick up, six are playing the same 20 hip hop/pop songs, three are playing lame rock, three are playing the same top 10 country hits, and 2 are playing whatever it is I don't listen to.

2) They all take their commercial breaks at the same time leaving me with nothing.

3) Morning radio is horrible. It's either two guys pretending to be rednecks, or two guys pretending to be shock jocks. They make fun of nerds, and depending on the station, either liberals or conservatives with no regard to the actual facts of the situation. Hell, even NPR has gotten less interesting lately. It's less like provocative news and more like CNN headline news.

I remember the days of college radio, when things mattered, like for real

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
    edited February 2010
    I hate what radio has turned into.

1) It's all clear channel approved crap. Of the fifteen stations I pick up, six are playing the same 20 hip hop/pop songs, three are playing lame rock, three are playing the same top 10 country hits, and 2 are playing whatever it is I don't listen to.

2) They all take their commercial breaks at the same time leaving me with nothing.

3) Morning radio is horrible. It's either two guys pretending to be rednecks, or two guys pretending to be shock jocks. They make fun of nerds, and depending on the station, either liberals or conservatives with no regard to the actual facts of the situation. Hell, even NPR has gotten less interesting lately. It's less like provocative news and more like CNN headline news.

I remember the days of college radio, when things mattered, like for real

I'll have to debate you on the NPR part. That's pretty much all I can take these days, and I love All Things Considered and especially Marketplace. Kai Ryssdal is a hoot. on the long drive home everyday.

krush on
  • Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    If we are bitching about kids in school today, the real blame lies with helicopter parents. My dad(who is a teacher), told me there where parents bringing lawyers to parent/teacher meetings. Not just when little timmy has tried to light his desk on fire, but regular ones.

Its still isolated incidents, but that shit is going to raise a generation of sociopaths if its not stopped.

Kipling217 on
    The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
  • LeCausticLeCaustic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Kipling217 wrote: »
    If we are bitching about kids in school today, the real blame lies with helicopter parents. My dad(who is a teacher), told me there where parents bringing lawyers to parent/teacher meetings. Not just when little timmy has tried to light his desk on fire, but regular ones.

Its still isolated incidents, but that shit is going to raise a generation of sociopaths if its not stopped.

I'd only do it if I knew it wasn't my career and didn't give a fuck if they fired me.

LeCaustic on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    kaustikos.png
  • Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Modern music is dreadful

And I just spent 200 pounds to go see my girlfriend and I don't think she even appreciated it

And the pasta I had this afternoon was too spicy. Who puts fucking jalapeños in pasta sauce, damn sadists

Mr Bubbles on
  • Mega PlayboyMega Playboy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    What is up with the blue tooth hate. I have a nice blue tooth stereo headset I like to wear around the stores. Granted the headset make me look like I have two separate headsets on. Now to get my grump on. I hate freaking hate how the news seems not to quite serve the public but the guys running the station.

Mega Playboy on
    Trying to help out my step dad check out his youtube channel
  • Mega PlayboyMega Playboy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    Modern music is dreadful

And I just spent 200 pounds to go see my girlfriend and I don't think she even appreciated it

And the pasta I had this afternoon was too spicy. Who puts fucking jalapeños in pasta sauce, damn sadists

I put habanero in my red sauce and in my meat gravy. :winky:

Mega Playboy on
    Trying to help out my step dad check out his youtube channel
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited January 22
    -

Andrew_Jay on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    I have to admit though, as a future lawyer, that would be a pretty sweet gig.
    "You want me to sit in a tiny chair and listen to how your 5 year old learned to finger paint? OK, that'll be $600 per hour."

KalTorak on
  • KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    I have to admit though, as a future lawyer, that would be a pretty sweet gig.

I've had parents come with to job interviews. I'd walk out to the front desk to bring the candidate back and there they are, with this wrinkled, older version of themself. Unfortunately, I had to be reasonably polite and I just told the parent to feel free to wait at the front desk area while we did the interview before they even had a chance to stand up.

Kakodaimonos on
  • Jademonkey79Jademonkey79 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

When I got out of college I had applied at a few local High Schools for a teaching position. Almost every Principle I interviewed with told me that I could expect lawyers at every parent teacher conference. It blew my mind.

Jademonkey79 on
    "We’re surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Lawndart wrote: »
    More grumpiness about music these days, etc:

With blatant artificiality being more and more acceptable in pop music (autotune in the studio, backing tracks if not outright lipsynching in live performances), will there come a time where Milli Vanilli get their Grammy back?
    Like the time I took the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say. Now where were we, oh ya. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because if the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

nexuscrawler on
  • ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Houn wrote: »
    Rocket, that has far less to due with the school system, and everything to due with helicopter parents and litigation threats. Everyone's afraid of harm or lawsuit.

Playing outside in the Dark? Pedophiles will abduct you!
    Dirty? Disease!
    Climbing Trees? Broken limbs! Assuming you can find a tree we didn't cut down!
    Fire? Junior Arsonist!
    Throwing rocks? Vandalism!
    Toy Rifles? COLUMBINE!

Take all that fear, and throw it at the school, now. Fuck no they aren't going to allow shit if every time Bobby comes home with a tear in his eye the District is going to have to pay $3.6m.

The problems are real, but the schools are another symptom, not the cause.

I think it's pretty equal, actually. I have plenty of first hand experience working with schools and parents. I find both are contributing to a generation of kids who haven't learned how to deal with conflict, other than having an adult push the issue aside. I see this in schools all the time. I've sat in classrooms and felt embarassed for our country at how awful some of our children perform.

Says the person who solved his problems with violence. Most parents want their kids to not grow up to be mindless thugs.

And when was throwing rocks at things not vandalism? Hell, Miriam Webster defines "vandalism" as "throwing rocks at things."

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2010
    Fucking Boston green line.

Can't get their shit together.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited February 2010
    Don't get me wrong. I'm all about a good fistfight when all other options fail. Like it or not, sometimes violence is the only answer. I've told both my kids, you tell them to stop, you tell a teacher, and if shit's still going on, you whop 'em one in the eye.

There's a point where you pass from passive to pussy. I ain't raisin' no pussies, by God. *grumble*

Houn on
  • KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Don't get me wrong. I'm all about a good fistfight when all other options fail. Like it or not, sometimes violence is the only answer. I've told both my kids, you tell them to stop, you tell a teacher, and if shit's still going on, you whop 'em one in the eye.

There's a point where you pass from passive to pussy. I ain't raisin' no pussies, by God. *grumble*

My father was always a big fan of that statement. After a while, he just decided he needed to toughen me up himself.

He wasn't so pleased when he had to bail me out on aggravated battery charges and pay to fix the other kids jaw.

It's a thin line between not being a pussy and becoming a thug.

Kakodaimonos on
    edited February 2010

He punched a kid for "picking on" him. If you have to resort to violence to deal with other kids talking smack, you're already a pussy.

Seriously, you guys need to visit Israel. Those parents aren't as worried about their kids, so they don't keep as close an eye on them. Israeli kids are fucking monsters, to the point that my old elementary school is having discipline problems because of all the Israeli families moving in.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    What is up with the blue tooth hate. I have a nice blue tooth stereo headset I like to wear around the stores. Granted the headset make me look like I have two separate headsets on. Now to get my grump on. I hate freaking hate how the news seems not to quite serve the public but the guys running the station.

You look ridiculous and no one likes it when you use it.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
    edited February 2010
    I admit, it's a fine line, but there's a reason it's called a "last stand". When all else fails, some people will only respond to violence. It's unfortunate, but when you run out of other options, what can you do?

There will always be assholes looking to walk all over others. It took me a long time to learn not to allow them to walk over me, and I'll ensure my kids learn this lesson as well.

Houn on
  • LeCausticLeCaustic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Scalfin wrote: »

He punched a kid for "picking on" him. If you have to resort to violence to deal with other kids talking smack, you're already a pussy.
    In what ass-backwards, fucked up, retarded world do you live in?o_O That is the dumbest conclusion I've ever seen. God, I cannot believe what a bunch of retarded pansies we've developed where fighting means you're a coward/weakling. No, it's not. Just like physically punishing a kid isn't bad either.

LeCaustic on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    kaustikos.png
    edited February 2010
    LeCaustic wrote: »

In what ass-backwards, fucked up, retarded world do you live in?o_O That is the dumbest conclusion I've ever seen. God, I cannot believe what a bunch of retarded pansies we've developed where fighting means you're a coward/weakling. No, it's not. Just like physically punishing a kid isn't bad either.

It means that you have such a thin skin that you can't take an insult, which is absolutely a sign of weakness, similar to the inability to deal with a small child without resorting to physical supremacy.
    Resorting to physical violence is the way out for someone too stupid to think of a real solution. It assumes that might makes right, and only works as long as you're the bigger musclehead.

Which brings me to the reason why everyone should do the opposite of your advice on any matter of parenting: if the only advantage you can find over a small child is physical size, you are no better than a caveman and are teaching your child that he can do whatever he likes as long as he carries a bigger club. The disfavor that physical threat has found in modern society is probably the best explanation for falling youth violence rates.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GeorgeWashingtonPlunkittGeorgeWashingtonPlunkitt Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I did not know that James Dobson was a Penny Arcade fan. Interesting.

GeorgeWashingtonPlunkitt on
  • r4dr3zr4dr3z Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    So I finally get a house with a lawn of my own. Damn kids aren't just playing in my lawn, they're riding their frickin' bikes on it. I finally catch one of them doing it and tell him not to ride his bike on my lawn, he just said "okay". Thankfully he hasn't been back.

I also hate when people don't use turn signals. Here in California, people will forget to use them at a 4-way stop. You'll be opposite from another car that wants to turn left but doesn't have a signal on, and you want to go straight. You arrive slightly after the other car, stop and then go, and they get mad at you for going "out of turn"! Use your signal, jackass!

Another one was when I was leaving work one day. My work shares a parking lot entrance with an apartment building next door. I was approaching the exit to the parking lot when this boy wearing Vans, 501s, and a dope beastie-tee with nipple rings and new tattoos comes tearing up the place, swerving across both lanes of traffic as he makes his entrance to the exit I was approaching. I raise my hands and look at him like "what are you doing? If I was 5 feet closer to the exit you would have hit me". He rolls down his window, yells obscenities and gives me the finger.

A) You should feel bad for driving like such a jerk
    B) I'd kick your ass directly if you got out of your car

Another thing, when did it become okay to not put a comma between the second item in a list of three and the word "and" that follows it? For example, "for dinner I ate beans, rice, and peas". Now it's acceptable to write "for dinner I ate beans, rice and peas". What if I had something that was normally conjoined, like "spaghetti and meatballs"? Then I guess I can write "for dinner I ate beans, spaghetti and meatballs and peas". WTF damn you kids get off my lawn with your fancy bikes and no turn signals.

r4dr3z on
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The Elements of Style should be required reading for all.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Page- wrote: »
    The Elements of Style should be required reading for all.

Even Billy Strunk said it's cool to pop a man in the mouth for misusing semicolons.

It's in the back, page like 80-something.

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    r4dr3z wrote: »
    So I finally get a house with a lawn of my own. Damn kids aren't just playing in my lawn, they're riding their frickin' bikes on it. I finally catch one of them doing it and tell him not to ride his bike on my lawn, he just said "okay". Thankfully he hasn't been back.

I also hate when people don't use turn signals. Here in California, people will forget to use them at a 4-way stop. You'll be opposite from another car that wants to turn left but doesn't have a signal on, and you want to go straight. You arrive slightly after the other car, stop and then go, and they get mad at you for going "out of turn"! Use your signal, jackass!

Another one was when I was leaving work one day. My work shares a parking lot entrance with an apartment building next door. I was approaching the exit to the parking lot when this boy wearing Vans, 501s, and a dope beastie-tee with nipple rings and new tattoos comes tearing up the place, swerving across both lanes of traffic as he makes his entrance to the exit I was approaching. I raise my hands and look at him like "what are you doing? If I was 5 feet closer to the exit you would have hit me". He rolls down his window, yells obscenities and gives me the finger.

A) You should feel bad for driving like such a jerk
    B) I'd kick your ass directly if you got out of your car

Another thing, when did it become okay to not put a comma between the second item in a list of three and the word "and" that follows it? For example, "for dinner I ate beans, rice, and peas". Now it's acceptable to write "for dinner I ate beans, rice and peas". What if I had something that was normally conjoined, like "spaghetti and meatballs"? Then I guess I can write "for dinner I ate beans, spaghetti and meatballs and peas". WTF damn you kids get off my lawn with your fancy bikes and no turn signals.

I'm pretty sure that's an old thing, as I've only seen it done by people who also still putt two spaces between sentences.

I've finally figured out what autotuned music reminds me of:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqDZW1BUM
    I think it's because the above song was recorded in a stone tower to get that echo effect.

Well, now that's done, let's move to listening to music from back when it was good:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHb6ULYmwM

See, that's a real toe tapper. It even makes Michael want to dance. Dance Michael, dance!
    psycho_dance.jpg

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    He looks so much like Mac in that shot.

Now THAT is a show I would watch.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    LeCaustic wrote: »

It means that you have such a thin skin that you can't take an insult, which is absolutely a sign of weakness, similar to the inability to deal with a small child without resorting to physical supremacy.
    Resorting to physical violence is the way out for someone too stupid to think of a real solution. It assumes that might makes right, and only works as long as you're the bigger musclehead.

Which brings me to the reason why everyone should do the opposite of your advice on any matter of parenting: if the only advantage you can find over a small child is physical size, you are no better than a caveman and are teaching your child that he can do whatever he likes as long as he carries a bigger club. The disfavor that physical threat has found in modern society is probably the best explanation for falling youth violence rates.

You're exactly the kind of person we're complaining about. Sometimes even an intelligent man can look at a situation and realize that the most expedient solution is just to crack someone in the jaw.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    In another time, in the long long ago, I was a child. As this child, I punched another child in the gut and he started crying. Consequently this solved the immediate problem I was facing at the time, namely that the other child was being a cunt to me and others.

This is the only random violence I've been involved in. Though I do spar and fight in a gym, I've never been in "real" fights beyond that one ancient incident.

Neli on
    vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    What the hell happened to people being able to actually debate by the way? I don't mean here, I mean when you're talking person to person! I seem to find that whenever either I get in a talk with someone, or I see someone else do it, where the talk takes on two different opinions and you start to discuss the opinions, at least one person just starts arguing or takes it as a "personal attack".

I was in work discussing how I think the value of degrees should change in relation to what the degree is, and that some degrees shouldn't be classed as a degree but you should of course still be allowed to do them in a college setting. He thought that all education should be classed as equal worth, we both had good reasons for our choices don't worry.
    Then one of the girls from work comes over, says I'm talking about a course her friend does as an example, and starts asking me why I'm "trying to attack" her friend, and what I have against her friend and what she did..... She looked like she was about to cry because of it, and me and my friend (and workmate) had to calm her down about what we were discussing before another girl walked over and started saying how I was attacking the course she did too. I had said that the two courses in question could be done in a shorter time than a University degree (which takes three years), as these people were doing about 4 hours of class a week, and would definitely not be studying every day apart from that. I said that the classes should be taught in colleges specifically for these courses and they shouldn't be given full university graded diplomas for them after. I reasoned this nicely and said it's because you're basically ripping these people of too by making them pay £3500 a year and getting a £15000 student loan to do a course which I believe shouldn't be worth as much as some other courses.

We could go into the debate of this but that's not what I want, what I want is for these god damned people to be able to have a light and friendly debate about things which really aren't going to change because we talk about them, it's just a damned chat, and not start getting angry or upset about crap as if I'm going to change the way I talk ab out it just because your friend did something like it.

Johannen on