As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Week o Games, 2/21: Napolean TW, Heavy Rain, Metal SlugXX, Endless Ocean2, Risen

2»

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    FF7 and 8 are hard to find now too if you hadn't been paying attention. :P

I'm not complaining about the deals mind, I'm just saying they are messed up!

FF 8 isn't hard to find. I just bought 8 and 9 a few months back brand new from Amazon for 30$ total.

I'm also excited for Grandia, I always meant to play it but never got around to it. I need a bigger mem stick though, I'm always juggling installs.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    brynstarbrynstar Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Gabriel Knight 2 is now on Gog, so I bought that. It's one of the few FMV adventure games I didn't play back then, and Heavy Rain got me in the perfect mood to give it a go!

brynstar on
    Xbox Live: Xander51
    PSN ID : Xander51 Steam ID : Xander51
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    elliotw2elliotw2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    ZaphodAVA wrote: »
    Heavy Rain is a point-and-click adventure

Hey, look, the reason that I'm going to buy Heavy Rain for

elliotw2 on
    camo_sig2.pngXBL:Elliotw3|PSN:elliotw2
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    FF7 isn't hard to find (heck, it sold 7 million copies), but the price has sure skyrocketed since the movie came out.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    Not everyone sees Hotel Dusk as the masterpiece of story and writing that I do, but it doesn't mean that their opinions are any less valid. (Just not as refined) kidding kidding :P

By the way...this isn't considered hard to find, is it? Anyone that wants it should maybe hit up the clearance section of their local Target; I was at mine on Monday and there were at least twenty copies of Hotel Dusk for $4.98 a pop.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    Not everyone sees Hotel Dusk as the masterpiece of story and writing that I do, but it doesn't mean that their opinions are any less valid. (Just not as refined) kidding kidding :P

By the way...this isn't considered hard to find, is it? Anyone that wants it should maybe hit up the clearance section of their local Target; I was at mine on Monday and there were at least twenty copies of Hotel Dusk for $4.98 a pop.

It's probably just your luck. At the least, the predecessor to Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, is hard to find.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I have that. It may be rare but it certainly isn't going for much in terms of resale value.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hotel Dusk was rare...for about 3 months and then it got reprinted with a lower price.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576