Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Week o Games, 2/21: Napolean TW, Heavy Rain, Metal SlugXX, Endless Ocean2, Risen

2»

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    FF7 and 8 are hard to find now too if you hadn't been paying attention. :P

I'm not complaining about the deals mind, I'm just saying they are messed up!

FF 8 isn't hard to find. I just bought 8 and 9 a few months back brand new from Amazon for 30$ total.

I'm also excited for Grandia, I always meant to play it but never got around to it. I need a bigger mem stick though, I'm always juggling installs.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypcia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia
  • brynstarbrynstar Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Gabriel Knight 2 is now on Gog, so I bought that. It's one of the few FMV adventure games I didn't play back then, and Heavy Rain got me in the perfect mood to give it a go!

brynstar on
    Xbox Live: Xander51
    PSN ID : Xander51 Steam ID : Xander51
  • RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
  • elliotw2elliotw2 Registered User
    edited February 2010
    ZaphodAVA wrote: »
    Heavy Rain is a point-and-click adventure

Hey, look, the reason that I'm going to buy Heavy Rain for

elliotw2 on
    camo_sig2.pngXBL:Elliotw3|PSN:elliotw2
  • BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    FF7 isn't hard to find (heck, it sold 7 million copies), but the price has sure skyrocketed since the movie came out.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    Not everyone sees Hotel Dusk as the masterpiece of story and writing that I do, but it doesn't mean that their opinions are any less valid. (Just not as refined) kidding kidding :P

By the way...this isn't considered hard to find, is it? Anyone that wants it should maybe hit up the clearance section of their local Target; I was at mine on Monday and there were at least twenty copies of Hotel Dusk for $4.98 a pop.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    Not everyone sees Hotel Dusk as the masterpiece of story and writing that I do, but it doesn't mean that their opinions are any less valid. (Just not as refined) kidding kidding :P

By the way...this isn't considered hard to find, is it? Anyone that wants it should maybe hit up the clearance section of their local Target; I was at mine on Monday and there were at least twenty copies of Hotel Dusk for $4.98 a pop.

It's probably just your luck. At the least, the predecessor to Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, is hard to find.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I have that. It may be rare but it certainly isn't going for much in terms of resale value.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hotel Dusk was rare...for about 3 months and then it got reprinted with a lower price.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576