As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Hotel Sharing

• Options
    def PDdef PD Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE

I/we may be staying at a friend's place but they might be tight for room since there's 4 of us driving up from as far as Orange, CT (southwest corner of CT).

Name: Peter, 28/M
    Date wishing to arrive: 6pm Thursday, March 25th
    Date Wishing to leave: Sunday, March 28th
    Notes: Just going to the room late nights to sleep, shower, change. Do not mind party/drinking rooms.

I love drinking, as does one of my friends that's coming up with me. I don't know my way around too well but my buddy does and we have a bunch of friends that live in and around Boston.

My other buddy is under 21 and will have a friend in tow who I have yet to meet, so I can't vouch for him. He tech/video game enthusiast and is a relatively low-key guy; doesn't smoke or drink.

I don't mind falling asleep/passing out on the floor as I will be bringing sleeping bags just in case.

I prefer a hotel within walking distance to the convention center; beggars can't be choosers though.

Price wishing to spend: <$100/night

def PD on
    This is why we can't have nice things!
  • Options
    AmyLukimaAmyLukima Registered User new member
    edited February 2010
    I am looking for a hotel room for PAX, I dont mind sleeping on the floor. I am a 26 y/o female driving up from Kansas.
    Date Arriving: Thursday, March 25th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, March 28th
    Price: As little as possible.

AmyLukima on
  • Options
    Sfedai0Sfedai0 Registered User new member
    edited February 2010
    Need Space

My cousin and I just need a place to crash for just sat night. We would only be there to sleep. 28 and 20. Would prefer close to con center as we are arriving by train.

Sfedai0 on
  • Options
    ezicklezickl Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Need Space

Name: Adam Hurd, 17
    Date wishing to arrive: March 25th
    Date Wishing to leave: March 28th or 29th
    Notes: Will be bringing D&D 3.5 core books, I also have no problem with floors
    Price wishing to spend: under 250

ezickl on
  • Options
    ignorable_lossignorable_loss Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    FOUND SPACE!! YAY!

NEED SPACE

Name: Allison (22) - Nick (22) - Max (23)
    Date wishing to arrive: 03/25
    Date Wishing to leave:03/28
    Notes: I snore a little bit, but nothing too bad. We aren't looking for a party room but just a place we can sleep and take showers in. Mostly a safe place to store our stuff. The floor is fine. We probably won't be there all that much anyways.
    Price wishing to spend: The smallest amount of money possible. The more people the better!

If anyone reads this who is looking for a room send me a message! Maybe be we can go in on a room together!

ignorable_loss on
  • Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Cassie (26)
    Date wishing to arrive: Friday, March 26
    Date Wishing to leave: Sunday, March 28
    Notes: I'm local, so I really only need a place to crash and shower on Friday and Saturday night. I'm quiet, initially shy but soon friendly, and as far as I know, I don't snore. I live with cats; I will not be bringing my cats, of course, but their hair may linger on my clothes. I'm okay rooming with guys or girls, and I'm a jeans, t-shirt and ponytail type, so you needn't worry about me hogging the bathroom. I am an insulin-dependent diabetic, so a room fridge to keep my insulin in would be awesomesauce -- but I'll make do if not.
    Price wishing to spend: As little as possible. Under $100 would be unbelievably super. This is kind of a last-ditch effort at avoiding the T/a cab those nights.

Found space.

Themiscyra on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE

Name: Daemon
    Date wishing to arrive: Thurs, March 25th (sometime in the evening possibly)
    Date Wishing to leave: Sun, March 28th
    Notes: 18, pretty quiet and clean, don't drink/smoke/any of that. No problem with floors, just looking for a spot to crash sooner than I'd hoped.
    Price wishing to spend: As little as possible, but I'll see what I can do.

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    HAVE SPACE! - FULL NOW

Name: Nick
    Hotel: Sheraton
    Spots Available: Two to three (MAYBE four but that's pushing it)
    Price: Best offer I get. I guess the going rate is 100 to 200 bucks for all three nights so somewhere around there.

Notes: 20 or over. No smokers, and nobody who plans to get blitzed and come in drunk as a skunk at 3am. Working the convention an am gonna be tired enough as is every day.

You can DM me on here or send an email to nicgrug@hotmail.com.

Nope on
  • Options
    mattva01mattva01 Registered User new member
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE

Name: Matt (18)
    Date wishing to arrive: Thurs, March 25th (Evening-ish)
    Date Wishing to leave: Sun, March 28th
    Notes:Just need a place to crash. Bit of a nightowl, but I'm quiet.
    Willing to spend: As little as possible, but I'm plenty flexible.

mattva01 on
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE

Name: Nathan (21) and friend
    Date Wishing to Arrive: Thurs, March 25th (Evening)
    Date Wishing to Leave: March 28th or 29th
    Notes: Two 21 year old males, we will be driving down from Toronto and will need somewhere to stay
    Willing to spend: Doesn't matter to much, but I would like to spend as little as possible.

Dixon on
  • Options
    alexithymicalexithymic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE

Name: Alex, 22/M
    Date Wishing to Arrive: Fri March 26th (Late morning)
    Date Wishing to Leave: Sun March 28th (Evening)
    Notes: Quiet, easygoing, flexible.
    Willing to spend: Little as possible, under $100 preferred.

alexithymic on
  • Options
    DondumsDondums Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE

Name: Donald, 21/M
    Date Wishing to Arrive: Thursday, March 25th (Afternoon)
    Date Wishing to Leave: Monday, March 29th (Late morning)
    Notes: All that's needed is a shower, a place to sleep, and a secure place for luggage. Preferably electricity, as well. ;)
    Willing to spend: Obviously something reasonable, and am willing to go in with some other Need Spacers to find a room somewhere. Just want to get things squared away.

Dondums on
    internet
  • Options
    kaoticrequiemkaoticrequiem Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Found space, thank you!

Name: Patrick, 25/M
    Date Wishing to Arrive: Thursday, March 25th (Afternoon)
    Date Wishing to Leave: Monday, March 29th (Late morning)
    Notes: I don't smoke, and drink rarely. I won't be doing either of these in the room, if that's an issue, but don't have any problem with them happening either. Showers are good! and I'll probably be blogging like crazy. First time in Boston, so don't expect me to be in the room a lot. I'll be exploring. Also, I'm on a sekrit mission for JonnyNero. Well, not so sekrit. But kind of sekrit. Also, and this is important, I snore and talk in my sleep. Sorry. I'm entertaining though!
    Willing to spend: Less than $250 would be super.
    How to get a hold of me: Forums are an unreliable way to get a hold of me, but I'm checking in on them. I'm on the IRC channel, and you can e-mail me at (myhandle) @ gmail (dot) com

kaoticrequiem on
    Knows how to bend it.
  • Options
    VenerationVeneration Registered User new member
    edited February 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Tom Miller - 20 - Male
    Date wishing to arrive: 26th (Late day)
    Date Wishing to leave: 28th (early morning)
    Notes: Very simple, taking very little and won't be in the room much longer than it takes to shower, change cloths and sleep. I'm here for work, but money is tight.
    Price wishing to spend: $80 a night, Will go up more depending on the location of the hotel. If I'm within a few blocks It will go up quite a bit more.

You can contact me by PM or Email. ASAP please! Veneration@TheLOTRONetwork.com
    Or you can call my work number: 517-917-0298

Speed is key in this situation.
    Thank you!

Veneration on
  • Options
    KratzALotKratzALot Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name: Adam
    Hotel: Marriott Copley Place
    Spots Available: Two
    Price: Two hundred for all three nights (negotiable)

Looking for two people to share the room with. My two buds decided to not go with so I have space, and would prefer sharing. PM me or email me at earlynovmbr10@yahoo.com

KratzALot on
    The Great Whale War of Civ 5

Never Forget!
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Charlie Miller - 21 - Male
    Date Leaving: Monday, March 29th

Looking for someplace with a bunch of people so I can not have to spend a ton of money. I'm working as an Enforcer at PAX East. Can find lodging Sunday night or Thursday night, so don't sweat it if you can't house me those nights; Friday and Saturday are the big ones.

E-mail me at furiosodrummer@gmail.com

Perfectly happy to have floor space and share a room with 6+ people; the more the merrier, and the lower the cost the better!

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    shugaraeshugarae Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE! -- All full!

Name: Rae
    Date Arriving: Thursday, March 25
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, March 30
    Hotel: Sheraton Boston
    Spots available?: 1-2 floor spots (we can bring an air matress if you need)
    Price: $35-50/night depending on how many spots are filled

There are 3 of us in the room already, looking for 1-2 more to make things cheaper. You don't have to stay all 5 nights. First dibs will go to fellow members of team !bulbasaur :D but that's more of a request than a requirement.

email me at rae dot hughes at gmail dot com, or DM me on twitter @shugarae

shugarae on
    Omeganaut class of '08. Fuck Peggle. Omeganaut class of '17 West. Fuck Rainbow Road.
    The Best in Terms of Pants on JCCC3
  • Options
    lindstorlindstor Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name: Parker Lindstrom
    Date Arriving: 3/24/2010
    Date Leaving: 3/28/2010
    Hotel: nine zero hotel
    Spots available?: 1 maybe 2 if you don't mind cramping on the other bed together or sleeping on the floor
    Price: $60 for one person or if two people want to cramp it up they can split that.
    Notes: I do snore so if that is a problem then look elsewhere. I however can sleep through anything so if my snoring is bothersome leaving the tv or music on is totally cool.

lindstor on
    Signed Parker
    www.stickitinyourearhole.com

"I'll tell you once,
    and I'll tell you again.
    There's always a prime
    between n and 2n."
  • Options
    AviAviAviAvi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hey still got room? I sleep on the floor and sleep like a brick. plus i am a night owl so i dont need much sleep anyway during convention days.
    email me at avi.avital@yahoo.com if you got anything.
    Avi

AviAvi on
  • Options
    ChaosExAnimaChaosExAnima Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Ephraim
    Date Arriving: Friday, March 26th

Neat, quiet and easy going 23-year old guy looking for space. Prefer to spend below $200, although lower is better. If interested, please email me at chaosexanima@gmail.com. Thanks!

ChaosExAnima on
  • Options
    AviAviAviAvi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Avi
    Date wishing to arrive: FRiday morning
    Date Wishing to leave: Sunday night
    Notes: I am good at sleeping on the floor or anywhere else so stuff me in a closet to lower the price of your hotel room. I stay up late and get out early so i will not be a bother to anyone.
    Price wishing to spend: as low as possible. Just looking for room in a cheap place.

Email me at avi.avital@yahoo.com if you have any place at all.

AviAvi on
  • Options
    DruVirusDruVirus Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    NEED ROOM!

So, here goes :

Name : Andrew
    Date wishing to arrive: Negotiable**
    Date Wishing to leave: Negotiable**
    Notes: (sleep walking, snoring, if you are a zombie. please let people know now!)
    Price wishing to spend: Negotiable .. pref. under $100 total!

** Alright, I may or may not, considering my budget constraints only be needing a hotel either Friday night or Thursday and Friday night. I say this because I may be going up Thursday if I can find no other car pool up to the con on Friday morning, though if I can, I only need a place to crash late Friday night.

I am 23 and am fine around booze, I am a non-smoker who doesn't care if you are or not. I smell FANTASTIC (or at least I've been told so by any girl I'm ever around) so I don't have that usual .. "con smell". I also have gone to countless Anime Boston's and I know the area of Boston and specifically that around the Prudential Center well. I am also an Enforcer for the con so you know I'm of upstanding merit! Much like I bribed the Enforcer forum page for a ride up, I will offer a PLATE OF FREE BROWNIES to whoever accepts me!! Chocolatey goodness to all!

ALSO, .. both nights would be great but that doesn't mean I need both nights in the same place. If you can spare a Thursday night or a Friday night or, hell, even a Saturday night, then hit me up. Who knows, maybe your friend is only coming up for one night or he's driving up Friday or leaving Saturday and you have extra room .. by all means, I'll throw some bucks your way. I'd be happy staying in three separate rooms, three separate nights if I must. Thank you all!!

DruVirus on
    Virus ; COLOR="Green"]!Chikorita Gold[/COLOR] -- PAX East PokeCrawl
    COLOR="Blue"]!Ravenclaw[/COLOR] House -- PAX Prime Tri-Wizard Drinking
    PAX Pokemon League Dark Gym Leader
    [Enforcer]
  • Options
    tree barktree bark Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name: Duy (24)
    Date Arriving: March 26th (arriving Friday morning, checking in Friday night)
    Date Leaving: March 29th (Monday morning)
    Hotel: Hyatt Regency Cambridge
    Spots available? 2 or 3
    [strike]Price: $180 split 3 ways, $135 split 4 ways, for all three nights including taxes[/strike]
    Price: $60/night for the bed, $45/night for the floor

Notes:
    I booked a room with two double beds, so there's one open bed and two floor spots.

I'm flying in on Friday morning, but I probably won't check into the hotel until around 7 PM.

Not looking to host a party, but I don't mind drinking. Cleanliness would be a plus.

EDIT:
    I should mention that the hotel isn't within walking distance of the convention center. It's a little over a mile away, I think the fastest way to and from the convention center would be by bus.

EDIT2:
    No takers so far, so I'll update the price to $60/night for the bed and $45/night for the floor. Staying all three nights isn't required. If both floor spots are filled, both prices will be lower.

Email: sandwichesareawesome at gmail.com

tree bark on
    arachnidreactor.png
  • Options
    MJPMMJPM Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    SPACE GET!!
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Jason (Call me Roop, everyone does)
    Date wishing to arrive: Thursday (3/25)
    Date Wishing to leave: Monday (3/29)
    Notes: Will try to be as unobtrusive as possible. I will not be in the room much, since I'll be hanging with friends and family most of the day and staying up for the concerts at night. Just turned 25 a few weeks ago, techie (QA Programmer for "teh Evil Empire"), and may imbibe alcohol, but will not be around for you to see the effects (though I'm told I just use big words and speak more than usual). I bathe and use antiperspirant deodorant ^___^. Not a psycho killer, I promise (just check the PAX Taxi footage from last year at http://breakingthegame.com/index.php/2009/09/pax-taxi-team-jrroop/ That's me in the hat up front).
    Price wishing to spend: Negotiable. Whatever you need for my share.
    Email: adhesivemedstrip@yahoo.com or tweet me @jrroop.

MJPM on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig2.jpg
  • Options
    Sfedai0Sfedai0 Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name: Davis (28)
    Date Arriving: March 27th (arriving Sat morning, checking in asap)
    Date Leaving: March 28th (Sunday afternoon )
    Hotel: Back Bay Hotel
    Spots available? 1
    Price: 70 for floor, 80 for bed

Notes:It will be my cousin and I and we will only be there to just crash so no partying or gaming. If you are clean and only need a place to sleep then hit me up.

Sfedai0@comcast.net

Sfedai0 on
  • Options
    mtalmormtalmor Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Space Found!

NEED SPACE!

Name: Michal (pronounced 'Michelle'). Female, 24.
    Date Arriving: March 26th, afternoon (late check-in)
    Date Leaving: March 28th (Sunday afternoon)
    Hotel: Back Bay Hotel
    Spots available? 2-4
    Price: See below

Notes: There is a room available at the Back Bay Hotel with two double beds in it. I'm going to need one of them, but the other one is up for grabs, as well as all the floor space we can hog (I'm guessing at least 2 floor people will fit in nicely). I will order this room ONLY if I can get at least 2 more people to share this with, because the price is over $300 for the room.

No smokers. No parties. This room will be for sleeping in and dumping stuff in. If you want to drink in it, be my guest, but do so quietly and respectfully.

E-mail me at mtalmor@wpi.edu if you're interested.

Alternatively, if someone has an available bed at either the Sheraton or the Hilton near the con. center, I'm interested in it. I'm only willing to pay up to $150 for my lodging at the con.

Thanks!

mtalmor on
  • Options
    chrisdsavchrisdsav Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name:Chris
    Date wishing to arrive:Friday Morning early
    Date Wishing to leave:Sunday morning
    Notes: I have nose plugs for snoring I am part of a non profit organization radio show that covers games and I need help with a room. Non profit meaninf I do the show for free and need help with a room as close to the con as possible

Please email me chrisdsav@aol.com

Price wishing to spend:50-100 for two nights fri night sat night

I m sane and well groomed and some people can vouch for me like The conductor of the Video Game orchastra

chrisdsav on
  • Options
    noneofconnoneofcon Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    Need Space (1 spot)

Name: Jeremiah B.
    Date arriving: early friday morning
    Date leaving: sunday

Notes: I can bring a sleeping bag if necessary, don't really care where I sleep, just would like something close to the con. I am quiet, clean and a non-drinker.

Price: I have a fair bit saved, so I can pay my share.

noneofcon on
  • Options
    JohnnyFiverJohnnyFiver Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: John, 29/M
    Date wishing to arrive: 3/25 (Thurs)
    Date Wishing to leave: 3/28 (Sun)
    Notes:
    Hi. I'm going to PAX by myself this year (2nd PAX overall) and I'm looking for people to room with staying within walking distance of the con. Things I'm not: a smoker, snorer, sleepwalker, a bad person. Things I am: clean, sometimes shy, and I like meeting interesting people. I only really need a hotel for sleeping, showering, brushing teeth, etc, though, so I won't bug you if that's desired.
    Price wishing to spend: $200

Please DM me if you have space and are interested.

JohnnyFiver on
  • Options
    ZephsaceZephsace Gaming Mistress NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name: Rose
    Date Arriving: March 25th
    Date Leaving: March 29th
    Hotel: Brookline Holiday Inn
    Spots available?: Up to 4
    Price: $1,000 for the whole room

The room is a Quad Occupancy- 2 Beds room which can hold up to 4 people. No smoking allowed nor any other illicit things. There is a train that runs right outside that can be taken into town to the convention center. The train stop is about a block and a half from the convention center.

If interested and would like full details, please contact me.

Edit: One person is currently interested. Looking for 3 more for who looking to split the cost with the first person.

Zephsace on
  • Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    SPACE FILLED

I apologize in advance if I did not get back to you about the room personally. I've had a lot of emails come in on various subjects and may have overlooked you. Sorry. :|

Atlus Parker on
  • Options
    ManuxetManuxet Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    SPACE TAKEN
    Name: Manuxet
    Date Arriving: Mar 26th Friday
    Date Leaving: Mar 28th Sunday
    Hotel: Sheraton
    Spots available?: 1
    Price: $190 (half of the $380 price)

Space has now been filled, sorry!

Manuxet on
  • Options
    WickedCobra03WickedCobra03 Registered User new member
    edited August 2019
    NEED SPACE!

Name:
    Date Arriving: March 25/26th (arriving Thursday Night morning, or early Friday morning, whatever I can get)
    Date Leaving: March 28th (Sunday night)
    Notes: I will sleep on the floor or in a bed, really, a blanket (and a pillow is optional if you are nice enough to toss one off of your bed) is all I need. Non-smoker, Occasional-drinker (2-3 drinks in a night is the usual, never had a hangover if that helps description), neat, clean(I shower nightly...not one of those stinkers), quiet and will actually sleep at night. I am not picky, male or female.

E-mail me;

zerzhul on
  • Options
    QapfQapf Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name: Alex
    Date Arriving: 03/25/10
    Date Leaving: 03/29/10
    Hotel: Westin Copley Place
    Spots available?: 2, one shared bed, one floor
    Price:193.786 (if we can fill the spots)

Hey all! Me and some Pax West people are trying to fill up our room. If you road the west coast paxtrain you will know me as the kind and fairly drunk organizer from last years wonderful train ride north. If we can fill up the last 2 spots in this room then it becomes quite cheap for all! Send me PM's!

Qapf on
  • Options
    preacher32preacher32 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE!
    Name:John Beaver
    Date Arriving: 25MAR10
    Date Leaving: 28MAR10
    Hotel: COLONNADE BOSTON
    Spots available?: 1 or a couple
    Price: $325 dollars, or if you have a partner or girlfriend they can share the separate queen bed. No drugs but booze more then welcome. Call or email me if you are interested. I'm fairly laid back and would love to meet like minded individuals.

360 269 0095 or john.m.beaver@gmail.com

preacher32 on
  • Options
    RKingRKing Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE
    Name: Robert King
    Date wishing to arrive: Friday Afternoon
    Date Wishing to leave: Sunday Mid-Day, Sunday Night
    Notes: I'm a pretty sound sleeper. I am totally non-intrusive. I shower, wear clean clothes, brush my teeth, etc. I respect privacy and space as long as you do the same.
    Price wishing to spend: Probably around $200.

RKing on
  • Options
    xibalbaxibalba Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE

Dates: Thursday, March 25th - Monday, March 29th
    Check In/Out: 03:00pm In - 12:00pm Out
    Spots Available: 2

Me and two of my friends (all guys) have space for two people, perferably two people that know each other. About us we dont get drunk or do drugs (one of my friends is straight edge 10+ years). We are super nice and funny and often times sarcastic. Very easy going we are night owls whom sleep very little, yes me and one of my friends do snore SOMETIMES like bears. I think i will have two key cards so i wouldnt mind giving yall one. Also we will be driving up so our ETA is more than likely going to be around 7pm thursday (of course i will call once we are on the road). We live in VA so thats about a 10hr drive. If there is more than one bed i wouldnt mind rotating the 2nd bed between all of us, the first bed goes to my friend whom is driving us up.

feel free to contact me by email xibalba1875 at yahoo dot com

UPDATE - still looking for people

Cost break down is as follows
    70$ per night per person.

Also ill take either just 1 extra person or 2

thanks!

xibalba on
  • Options
    badrewbadrew Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Full

Name: Andrew
    Date Arriving: Thurs 25th March
    Date Leaving: Tues 30th March
    Hotel: Hosteling International Boston
    Spots available?: 2
    Price:150-180 for the whole time

I initially booked a 6 bed coed dorm at the Hostel but had two people drop out, so have two open bunks. If all you are looking for is a place to crash and take a shower a block and a half away and don't want to spend much cash this place is pretty nice. I know myself and my friends will be out and around Boston the whole time, just coming back to sleep. We will be drinking but are all very respectful when it comes to being quiet in the room and getting some sleep. Would prefer a couple cool people that are there to see Boston and attend PAX, and would like to check in on Thurs, you can check out whenever you like. Drop me a PM

badrew on
  • Options
    mazikeenmazikeen Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HAVE SPACE

Name: Nicole
    Date Arriving: Friday
    Date Leaving: Sunday
    Hotel: Newbury Guest House (free wireless, easy walking distance from the center)
    Spots available: ~2
    Price: Depends on how many people we acquire. Expect roughly $50-70 total. Shouldn't go above $100, even if we get caught stuffing lotsa bodies into a 2-person room.

Other Info: It will be a very tight space; this is folks who only really need a floor to sleep on and a place to put their stuff. If you need lodging for Friday or Saturday, rather than both, we may be able to work things out too.

mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NaviiNavii Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    NEED SPACE

Name Jessica and Giancarlo
    Friday to Sunday
    Seeking anything under $100 for the weekend. Preferably around 40-60 because I am a poor student.

My friend and I are 23, very chill, and non smokers. We really just need a place to sleep, stash our stuff and, shower. Probably wont be hanging around the room too much. Willing to take floor or rotate bed or whatever the arrangement is~

Email me at Jessica.Espinoza2@gmail.com

Thankssss!

Navii on
This discussion has been closed.