Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

This takes me back... [Mass Effect]

1575859606163»

Posts

  • Proven MortalProven Mortal Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Goomba wrote: »
    No seriously how the fuck do you get a vagina out of that? What the fuck?

    Because it looks like utter shit ? I would have taken an ordinary glowing ball design over that anyday.

    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/beverlynoelle/talking-space-vag-mass-effect-2-thus-far-161889.phtml

    This was the site that suggested it to Me, take it up with her if you feel like it.

    Proven Mortal on
    Proven+Mortal.png
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Nuzak wrote: »
    joker got the taste of being a hero, and now he can't go back

    next thing you know he'll be sleeping with tali
    Man, I think my FemShep should be able to romance Joker.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • KazakaKazaka Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, honestly, it's a vertical mouth-ish thing, but I can see how it could be vaginal. Personally didn't think it, but now I can't un-think it.


    EDIT: visiblehowl, I think Joker's ability to engage in sexual activity is limited.

    Kazaka on
    ... They ate, slept and worked. Some of them found uninteresting partners at work who they married and came home to. Sometimes they would half-heartededly thrust into each other and children were made. They lived a middle class existence until their deaths to heart disease and cancer.
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    you should look at more vaginas

    Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    do you lack faith, brother?
    or do you believe?
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Goomba wrote: »
    No seriously how the fuck do you get a vagina out of that? What the fuck?

    My friend just started playing the game, and he had the same impression, to my mystification.

    I guess one man's sphere is another man's vagina.

    (Vaginas are like spheres, right?)

    SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Nuzak wrote: »
    joker got the taste of being a hero, and now he can't go back

    next thing you know he'll be sleeping with tali
    Man, I think my FemShep should be able to romance Joker.
    1) Start a thread on the official boards. Entitle it, Joker LOVE!!
    2) Express your opinion.
    3) Watch as your thread bloats to hundreds of pages and tens of thousands of posts.
    4) "It's what the fans want!" - Enjoy your Mass Effect 3 Joker romance!
    5) Kill yourself.

    Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS
    edited March 2010
    Pie charts are so hot.

    Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I am amused at how many people get pissy about the romance-y things because they actively pursue them.

    My Renegade Shep run-through, this "Kelly" lady was Yeoman Chambers. She gave me updates about my mail. I spoke to her briefly, and told her if she tried to head-shrink me, I'd have her removed from my ship.

    It's similar to Dragon Age. If you don't like the Bioware romance things cluttering your game, just remain professional.


    Edit: Also, I totally admit to seeing a vagina on the EDI-sphere. I can only assume this means I am a damaged pervert but it is good to understand that about myself now.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I am amused at how many people get pissy about the romance-y things because they actively pursue them.

    My Renegade Shep run-through, this "kelly" lady was Yeoman Chambers. She gave me updates about my mail. I spoke to her briefly, and told her if she tried to head-shrink me, I'd have her removed from my ship.

    It's similar to Dragon Age. If you don't like the Bioware romance things cluttering your game, just remain professional.

    Naw. You pretty much have to fuck 'em or be a jackass to them.

    Would be nice if there was some middle ground...like you know, how there usually is. Not to mention, even if you don't pursue her...Kelly sounds like she's down to get down.

    Dragkonias on
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Kazaka wrote: »
    Yeah, honestly, it's a vertical mouth-ish thing, but I can see how it could be vaginal. Personally didn't think it, but now I can't un-think it.


    EDIT: visiblehowl, I think Joker's ability to engage in sexual activity is limited.
    SEX ISN'T EVERYTHING YOU KNOW

    Besides, it would be totally worth it to hear Joker make self-deprecating smartass remarks about how he's not so good in the bumping uglies department.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    the fuck is wrong with you all

    edi is just like KITT

    KITT is not a vagina

    Nuzak on
  • PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I am amused at how many people get pissy about the romance-y things because they actively pursue them.

    My Renegade Shep run-through, this "kelly" lady was Yeoman Chambers. She gave me updates about my mail. I spoke to her briefly, and told her if she tried to head-shrink me, I'd have her removed from my ship.

    It's similar to Dragon Age. If you don't like the Bioware romance things cluttering your game, just remain professional.

    Naw. You pretty much have to fuck 'em or be a jackass to them.

    Would be nice if there was some middle ground...like you know, how there usually is. Not to mention, even if you don't pursue her...Kelly sounds like she's down to get down.

    No, you pretty much have to not pick the one very, very obvious overtly flirty or presumptuous dialogue option after the loyalty quest.

    That's all it takes to not initiate the romance.

    Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Naw. You pretty much have to fuck 'em or be a jackass to them.

    Would be nice if there was some middle ground...like you know, how there usually is. Not to mention, even if you don't pursue her...Kelly sounds like she's down to get down.
    Man I swear, my friendly but professional interaction with Morrigan was pretty great. We griped about these goddamn humans and their silly conventions of morality and caring and robbed people who annoyed us, then talked about the funniest ways she killed people in the forest.

    You just have to be nice, but turn them down. Similarly, the Tali "Haha, no but really. You're 18 and a different species" option is pretty acceptable.


    Also, why would you say something looks like a vagina "because it looks like shit", Proven Mortal? That's insane.


    I just think anything vaguely <> shaped looks like something to stick my dick into. I have trouble with electrical sockets.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    What is wrong with people who keep seeing a vagina in EDI's hologram

    Buttcleft on
    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • Proven MortalProven Mortal Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Also, I totally admit to seeing a vagina on the EDI-sphere. I can only assume this means I am a damaged pervert but it is good to understand that about myself now.

    Better prepare yourself to be called a sick pervert and be called out on seeing them everywhere !
    Nuzak wrote: »
    the fuck is wrong with you all

    edi is just like KITT

    KITT is not a vagina

    I have no idea how EDI is just like KITT in any way.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3QSp26wh8M

    Proven Mortal on
    Proven+Mortal.png
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Pancake wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I am amused at how many people get pissy about the romance-y things because they actively pursue them.

    My Renegade Shep run-through, this "kelly" lady was Yeoman Chambers. She gave me updates about my mail. I spoke to her briefly, and told her if she tried to head-shrink me, I'd have her removed from my ship.

    It's similar to Dragon Age. If you don't like the Bioware romance things cluttering your game, just remain professional.

    Naw. You pretty much have to fuck 'em or be a jackass to them.

    Would be nice if there was some middle ground...like you know, how there usually is. Not to mention, even if you don't pursue her...Kelly sounds like she's down to get down.

    No, you pretty much have to not pick the one very, very obvious overtly flirty or presumptuous dialogue option after the loyalty quest.

    That's all it takes to not initiate the romance.

    Oh, I wasn't talking about initiating a romance. So much as being able to talk to the character without them eventually wanting to do you.

    Dragkonias on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Also, I totally admit to seeing a vagina on the EDI-sphere. I can only assume this means I am a damaged pervert but it is good to understand that about myself now.

    Better prepare yourself to be called a sick pervert and be called out on seeing them everywhere !

    Man, do you deny seeing vaginal openings in every nearby object? Do you deny burning your dick in the toaster? Let's not be children, we've all done that once or twice.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Pancake wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I am amused at how many people get pissy about the romance-y things because they actively pursue them.

    My Renegade Shep run-through, this "kelly" lady was Yeoman Chambers. She gave me updates about my mail. I spoke to her briefly, and told her if she tried to head-shrink me, I'd have her removed from my ship.

    It's similar to Dragon Age. If you don't like the Bioware romance things cluttering your game, just remain professional.

    Naw. You pretty much have to fuck 'em or be a jackass to them.

    Would be nice if there was some middle ground...like you know, how there usually is. Not to mention, even if you don't pursue her...Kelly sounds like she's down to get down.

    No, you pretty much have to not pick the one very, very obvious overtly flirty or presumptuous dialogue option after the loyalty quest.

    That's all it takes to not initiate the romance.

    Oh, I wasn't talking about initiating a romance. So much as being able to talk to the character without them eventually wanting to do you.

    I don't know about the options for male characters, but Jacob, Garrus, and Thane never bring up wanting to do you in any capacity unless you heavily imply you'd like to do them first.

    Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Pancake wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Pancake wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I am amused at how many people get pissy about the romance-y things because they actively pursue them.

    My Renegade Shep run-through, this "kelly" lady was Yeoman Chambers. She gave me updates about my mail. I spoke to her briefly, and told her if she tried to head-shrink me, I'd have her removed from my ship.

    It's similar to Dragon Age. If you don't like the Bioware romance things cluttering your game, just remain professional.

    Naw. You pretty much have to fuck 'em or be a jackass to them.

    Would be nice if there was some middle ground...like you know, how there usually is. Not to mention, even if you don't pursue her...Kelly sounds like she's down to get down.

    No, you pretty much have to not pick the one very, very obvious overtly flirty or presumptuous dialogue option after the loyalty quest.

    That's all it takes to not initiate the romance.

    Oh, I wasn't talking about initiating a romance. So much as being able to talk to the character without them eventually wanting to do you.

    I don't know about the options for male characters, but Jacob, Garrus, and Thane never bring up wanting to do you in any capacity unless you heavily imply you'd like to do them first.

    Probably. But pretty much every female option will try to jump you if you finish their loyalty quest and aren't a jackass.

    You can still friend zone them...but makes you look like a jerk.

    Dragkonias on
  • AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Here's the new thread. If you wanted it too bad. I waited.

    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=13823928

    Adus on
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Guys.

    The vagina thing is true when EDI talks.

    People aren't saying that vaginas = spheres.

    But when it talks, the lit up slit thing resembles female-genitalia.

    In the same way that a tree is phallic.

    I just thought EDI looked like that talking eyeball-y thing that comes out of the wall in Jabba's palace in Episode 6 until you fuckers said it was a vagina.

    I hate you all.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    you think trees are phallic?

    Buttcleft on
    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • LionLion Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Nuzak wrote: »
    the fuck is wrong with you all

    edi is just like KITT

    KITT is not a vagina

    Thank you. She's vertical space KITT.

    Lion on
    PSN: WingedLion | XBL: Winged Lion
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    you think trees are phallic?

    I've seen phallic looking trees.

    Corehealer on
    488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.