As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

View newest post?

matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off'Points to 'on'Registered User regular
Got this in G+T

papost.JPG

What's up with the "view newest post" line?

nibXTE7.png
matt has a problem on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2003
    It's the alternate text for the image that takes you to the latest post in the thread. For some reason, the image didn't show on your end, and the alternate text took its place.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited November 2003
    Yeah, upgrade your browser.

How come PA forums doesn't support alternate text options for Red X'ed pictures? I think that would be a good idea.

Like you could type in the alternate text as another parameter of the image.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2003
    Paladin wrote:

How come PA forums doesn't support alternate text options for Red X'ed pictures? I think that would be a good idea.

because that would be pointless. Just check the image won't red-x

And how many people would actually use it?

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited November 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    Paladin wrote:

because that would be pointless. Just check the image won't red-x

And how many people would actually use it?
    People meticulous about BBcode, I guess?

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.