As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Scheduling (for Khoo or Gabe)

2»

• graizurgraizur __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2005
    Azio wrote:
    You have to hunt around your hometown for the gathering places. I found this little cybercafe in Burnaby near where I work and they're playing games and generally hanging out until midnight every day there.

I am in portland, Or. Any ideas. Oh and Trillian, I am situated well enough now in portland so that I can go up to BC when ever you guys give me the ok. I can leave as soon as sunday night. I can't bring the gamertransit.com but though, sorry. :-( Just my own jubilant persona. Let me know.

graizur on
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    Grazier!

If you decided to hit up Vancouver Island... you're more than welcome to say with B and I!!!!

and if you come than maybe Tirll will show up!!! *grrr trill for not comming this weekend!!!* :evil:

..... aww i can't stay mad at you trill! :D

and as for when PAX will be... I honestly don't really have a prefrence... I'll go no matter what... for me school doesn't start till september.

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    That would be so awesome to have a PA meet-up in Vancouver somewhere. Any volunteers to donate their house for a giant LAN?

Azio on
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    YES YES YES!!!

I'd be happy to host a LAN anytime, and if we have one close to PAX, it'd be even better.

I live in Richmond, and will probably be hosting a group of people from the southern US that me and Andwarf know from another forum. They're roadtripping up to see us, and to go to PAX (provided PAX takes place in mid-late August)

A giant LAN would go over superbly with them.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    I'm in Delta. My homies in Delta and Maple Ridge are also expressing interest.

Azio on
    edited October 2005
    IM me and we'll work something out yo!

Graziur, that means you too.

Trillian on

• AndwarfAndwarf Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    That's it Trill, you're officially headmistress of the planning committee.

Andwarf on
    Most inanimate objects find me at least mildly agreeable!
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    I just left Burnaby :(

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    edited October 2005
    :( That makes me a sad panda.

I can probably get something together here, and then we could go out for sushi or something...provided you all like sushi.

Suggestions are welcome ^^

VANPAX is Underway..

Shade..you're coming.

Trillian on

edited October 2005
    We've been over this in another thread. Mid-to-late August is the best time for the most people. Moving it to sometime else is going to screw somebody out in the end.

Agreed. I still owe Tycho a thrashing in Super Smash Bros.

Trillian on

• de4dmeta1de4dmeta1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    Trillian wrote:
    VANPAX is Underway..

a.k.a. NecroWombiCon. Wooo!!! Anything gaming/drinking/hanging around/PA related in Vancouver should be a NecroWombiCon. Especially if it's happening in early to mid-July - IIRC, that's when NWC was.

ps. not VANPAX

de4dmeta1 on
    edited October 2005
    Meh...doesn't matter what we call it, it'll still rock.

I take it you're up for fun stuff then?

Trillian on

• de4dmeta1de4dmeta1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    Depends if I can work it around my 2 jobs, but I'll try.

de4dmeta1 on
    edited October 2005
    You know the deal. Spam my MSN and we'll figure something out.

Trillian on

• LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2005
    de4dmeta1 wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    VANPAX is Underway..

a.k.a. NecroWombiCon. Wooo!!! Anything gaming/drinking/hanging around/PA related in Vancouver should be a NecroWombiCon. Especially if it's happening in early to mid-July - IIRC, that's when NWC was.

ps. not VANPAX

Kids these days...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.