As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Greed On!] Greed Corp -- Euro Digital Board Game Crack - Now on IOS!

13»

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    greeble wrote: »
    Ya know what kind of sucks? The PSN version of Greed Corp doesn't support custom soundtracks.

Oh, man. The two songs they wrote for the soundtrack are great. For the first hour or so. But you're going to be playing much longer than that. And I've already memorized every note of those two songs.

They haunt me.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • donkyhotaydonkyhotay Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'll have to check this out, I absolutely *love* moonbase commander and have been frustrated that the game is essentially dead except for a very few die-hard fans out there (myself included).

donkyhotay on
    Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.
    Free Moonbase Commander remake @ http://code.google.com/p/tether
  • greeblegreeble Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Moonbase commander should come back as PSN/XBLA/Wiiware release. (Or steam.)

greeble on
    PSN/steam/battle.net: greeble XBL: GreebleX

Let me tell you about Demon's Souls....
    I’ll tell you what happens in Demon’s Souls when you die. You come back as a ghost with your health capped at half. And when you keep on dying, the alignment of the world turns black and the enemies get harder. That’s right, when you fail in this game, it gets harder. Why? Because fuck you is why.
  • donkyhotaydonkyhotay Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    greeble wrote: »
    Moonbase commander should come back as PSN/XBLA/Wiiware release. (Or steam.)

Why wait for another company to make another version of Moonbase Commander and run the risk it'll get abandoned (again) when you can just help develop an open source version? As my sig says there is a FOSS (Free Open Source Software) remake of Moonbase Commander called MoonPy. It's still missing a few minor features like FoW, wind, and bots but beyond that it is playable. It's the only place (that I know of at least) left on the internet that currently has any sort of active community for Moonbase Commander fans.

donkyhotay on
    Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.
    Free Moonbase Commander remake @ http://code.google.com/p/tether
  • wispsmokewispsmoke Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    Looking for players for this on PSN. ID is wispsmoke over there, also, so send me a message if you want competition.

wispsmoke on
  • aquaaqua Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    I just bought Greed Corp yesterday and am thoroughly enjoying it. I could definitely see how the tutorial would be lacking for someone who had no experience with the gameplay. Fortunately for me, I watched the GiantBomb preview before ever playing the game, where one of the devs walks you through a 1v1 match, which helped tremendously.

This game is surprisingly deep and intriguing despite the apparently simple mechanics. Every map so far has played very differently and added some needed variety into the gameplay. I'm almost finished with the Freemen campaign at this point.

I haven't been able to find a multiplayer game on the PSN, although I haven't really tried much yet. If you're looking for a game, feel free to friend me (PSN: thisisalan).

aqua on
    PSN: thisisalan
  • UbuRoiAAUbuRoiAA Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm still looking for people on the XBLA. My name is Ubu Roi AA.

UbuRoiAA on
    edited March 2010
    Is the game already dead??

UbuRoiAA on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i just bought this game myself, although i have yet to play any multiplayer

it is quite excellent

Evil Multifarious on
    edited April 2010
    Wow, one last post here: nobody play it on Xbox so I can actually try it online??

UbuRoiAA on
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I got three games in online total, over a course of about six hours of staying in the multiplayer lobby while doing something else. Disappointing, really.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ive only been able to get games when i specifically have a friend im going to play with.

speaking of which, my psn is Ah_Pook if anyone wants to play sometime.

Ah_Pook on
  • truck-a-saurastruck-a-sauras Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I know this game is too recent, but was crossing my fingers it would be part of the April sale. Loved the demo, but since I have a giant back log to work on I'll continue to wait on the price drop here. Especially if the online community is non existent already.

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
  • BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
    It's now out on IOS! 4.99

Full multiplayer online support

• BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
    Edit: iPad only.

I should add I hope it does well. Greed Corp was excellent and deserved to do better than it did.

• MorranMorran Registered User regular
    This is out for Android as well, for the magical price of "totally free".

Nice!