As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Clawshrimp and Co: Under New Management (PA ALLY PvE Guild)

• LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm starting to think that a corehound rule for guild bank access is in order. Though apparently the people who did it this time are seriously stupid. They get an account that has access to shit in the bank and they took like 30g worth of stuff.

LeftOnRed on
  • KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    If all of those Gnomish Army Knives I donated to the Sushi bank are gone then so help me

Kreutz on
  • skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    LeftOnRed wrote: »
    I'm starting to think that a corehound rule for guild bank access is in order. Though apparently the people who did it this time are seriously stupid. They get an account that has access to shit in the bank and they took like 30g worth of stuff.

I agree with this. Looking at the logs nothing of value was really taken, but should still petition all the same.

Edit: Going through the roster and down ranking everyone who has not logged in the past 25 days. We need to make sure that rank does not have guild bank access.

skorch on
  • RatmikeRatmike Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Honestly we're pretty safe in due to the fact we ain't got shit worth stealing unless someone really has a hankering for emotion foods.

Ratmike on
    edited March 2010
    skorch wrote: »

I agree with this. Looking at the logs nothing of value was really taken, but should still petition all the same.

Edit: Going through the roster and down ranking everyone who has not logged in the past 25 days. We need to make sure that rank does not have guild bank access.

GM already gave me all the shit back (it was 3 things). The Out of Season rank should have no bank access. But as soon as I get the patching done on my laptop I'll log in and make sure of that.

LeftOnRed on
  • AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Kreutz wrote: »
    If all of those Gnomish Army Knives I donated to the Sushi bank are gone then so help me

I think there is only one knife left and it doesn't have a name attached to it anymore because our bank got raided 3 or 4 weeks ago and when the items got restored the crafter's name was removed.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The Clawshrimp need YOU!

We've had new folks slowly trickling in, and we could use a few more.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • CelifulCeliful Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I've been contemplating coming back recently to my druid I leveled on here.. maybe I will. :3 - Temeraire

Celiful on
    edited March 2010
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    The Clawshrimp need YOU!

Especially if you wear plate and heal. Seriously, we're sick of sharding Paladin shit.

LeftOnRed on
    edited March 2010
    The Clawshrimp need YOU!

Especially if you wear plate and heal. Seriously, we're sick of sharding Paladin shit.

It pains me to do it too.

With the amount of spell plate we have sharded and said shards being sold, the entire guild is decked out in motorcycles.

Note: Above may be an exaggeration.

skorch on
  • KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    My pally is just about into his tanking set and has a healy offspec so that shit's gonna stop real quick.

Kreutz on
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I miss raiding, but I just can't find time in my schedule to do it. Not that you guys need DPS anyway. :)

SteevL on
  • Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    We'd be able to fit you in when we expand to 25 mans, I'm sure.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, perhaps one day. I had a blast when we did raiding last year. Lately I've just been content with logging on once a week, saying hi, doing a few dailies or holiday achievements, etc.

SteevL on
    edited March 2010
    You need to come to ICC at one point so you can experience Rotface's pure joy.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited March 2010
    Somehow I suspect that "pure joy" means something else here.

SteevL on
    edited March 2010
    SteevL wrote: »

No he may be the happiest mob I have ever killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2aU3MS0xKA

skorch on
    edited March 2010

No, that's the one statement in this entire thread that contains no sarcasm. I literally feel bad trying to kill Rotface because he's having so much fun. I also kinda feel bad because we kill his dog every week which seems like kind of a dick move on our part.

LeftOnRed on
    edited March 2010
    skorch wrote: »

No he may be the happiest mob I have ever killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2aU3MS0xKA

I made it so Power Aura's goes "WHEEEEEEEEEE" every time Lock and Load procs. It is the best thing.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
    edited March 2010

No, that's the one statement in this entire thread that contains no sarcasm. I literally feel bad trying to kill Rotface because he's having so much fun. I also kinda feel bad because we kill his dog every week which seems like kind of a dick move on our part.

I feel no remorse for killing those "dogs".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB_HVcXpPk

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The Clawshrimp need YOU!

I've completed my character transfer to Draenor. I'll probably be on tonight and begging a guild invite.

Kendrik on
    steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    guys-

just wanted to check in. after getting through the hellacious past few weeks of work insanity, and contractors crawling all over the house, i had a blast at the conference where i was a presenter.

only to come back to our DSL and phone being out. earliest repair, the 24th. awesome. hopefully it's a bigger problem and will get fixed before then.

posting from my phone sucks.

anyway just wanted to say hi and say i haven't gone away, just been having a few issues the past few weeks. in retrospect, the break has been good and gotten me fired up about coming back. that internet outage making me miss getting elder really pissed me off though. gah.

anyway, GO CLAW.

arl

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
    edited March 2010
    Tough break, Arl. Thanks for checking in, though. Look forward to seeing you online soon. That Rotface audio is hilarious. Kind of reminds me of the various things Ogres would say when you clicked on them in Warcraft II: "This way, no that way!" *Fart noise, "Hehehehehe".

Saint Justice on
    edited March 2010
    Nice work on Rotface last night guys and gal. Next up Putricide.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Tighten your sphincters, cause Farnsworth is going down.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
    edited March 2010
    Good News everyone!

Zilcoe is best at rolls.

4438600730_048e83bd85_o.jpg

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Poor poor Zil.

Is that an old pic or were you recently trying to get the mount?

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited March 2010
    AfroJ wrote: »
    Poor poor Zil.

Is that an old pic or were you recently trying to get the mount?

That's from last night. Took a pass at the Bird mount in Sethekk, and Raptor and Tiger in ZG. No drops.

I have a new little raptor hatchling following me around, though. His head is ENORMOUS.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Wow, that is one HUGE head.
    143710.jpg

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited March 2010
    So much hate.

skorch on
    edited March 2010
    I blame Texas.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited March 2010
    Yea, we get that a lot.

Also Jaxx in ToC is the weekly, are we going to do a guild group for it or just pug whenever we can?

skorch on
    edited March 2010
    I'm down for a guild run. I always try to do the weekly in a 25man so I can help out with a guild run if one ever pops up.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited March 2010
    still no internets to speak of. damn this sucks...

still hate posting on forums from my phone.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    edited March 2010
    God Speed, Arlenth!

Saint Justice on
    edited March 2010
    Today's the day folks. Please pray to the internetz gods that my service is resoreth unto me.

I'm like, in WoW remission. I've gone through withdrawl, and now it's just, empty.

haha. kidding. I have missed all you crazy cats though! Enjoy PAX East this weekend. Due to it being palm sunday I shall not be making it, unfortunately.

On that note, in all seriousness, if someone could grab me a scarf I will tip them.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    edited March 2010
    I'll pick you up a scarf, no problem. Well there could be a problem if they sell out before I can get to the merch table.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited March 2010
    thanks afro, creidhe (ali) knows what i'm looking for. she has my contact info, as well, for payments. if you attendees want to work out who gets what, awesome. i'd appreciate any pax east-specific and wil wheaton specific swag i can get my claws on. PM me for my cell if you want to text me and check before you buy.

i wish all you faithful claws merriment and happiness this weekend and pax east. be assured arlenth is there in spirit.

i wish i could be there. :(

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    edited March 2010
    no dice on the internets. apparently it's a problem with the line coming into the box, which is a different branch of verizon repair.

at least i know none of my neighbors who have verizon have internet either, we were talking about it yesterday. some consolation.

THAT crew is supposed to be here on Friday. I think. GAAAAH.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys, I was previously in this Guild but quit about a year back. Fast forward a year and my account was hacked and used by some farmer type. Thankfully I was able to get my account unbanned and back in my control.

I'm curious to see what he did to all my characters and such, so I was wondering if anyone has one of those week trial codes laying around? Though I doubt anyone remembers me. :lol:

donhonk on
This discussion has been closed.