As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Acrimony 101

• VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    on a brighter note, some awesome things about texas.

cowboys
    cowboy hats
    horses
    iced tea
    jackalope
    oil

VoproSTEIN on
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

:)

I will accept my death with dignity

ass in the air

getting raped by a black man

no wait

a retarded black man, who broke free because he wasn't put to death

i dont know where i am going with this

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Melding wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    This thread is literally Daric's Alamo

Except in a week we won't remember or care.

A week? I give it an hour, two tops.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I will give you Iced tea, but i am pretty sure they didn't invent horses or Oil.

Melding on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

god please be joking

Tam on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Abracadaniel on
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ok, so which of my fellow historians want to jump on this here bandwagon, roll on down to Texas and beat the crap out of these "experts". Seriously, the very notion of history being too anything "leaning" is causing my brain to try and beat down the back of my skull to get out and escape lest it become dumber by mere proximity to such pronouncements.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Henroid wrote: »
    Jesus I hope you guys are kidding about Jigrah.

Nope! He raped a girl. Pretty classy stuff! Somebody on here usually comes around and quotes the post where he admitted it. I don't have it offhand though.

He's definitely a rapist and his backpedalling each time somebody brings it up is hilarious.

Clint Eastwood on
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    So... did I tell you about the first time I ordered something 'Texas Sized' at a restaurant here?

I looked at it when the waitress brought it... kind of hrmphed and said "Huh.. these things are over twice as big in Alaska."

My preceptor, who was from Wisconsin, was laughing his ass off... his partner, who was a born and bred Texan, was unamused.

Cogliostro on
    edited March 2010
    Trillian wrote: »

I have a really long memory, it takes me a while to forget.

Melding on
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    A Taco Bell around here refused my black friend service once

It made him laugh, and he drove around and switched seats with his white passenger so they could get their food

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    But if I didn't live in Texas I wouldn't have HEB.

Top that!

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
    edited March 2010
    Tam wrote: »

god please be joking

going all in on 'nope'

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »

hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

:)

I will accept my death with dignity

edit: I don't know why you guys see a problem with this, we can shoot people that come onto our property, it's the law

and there is absolutely no way a law can be wrong right

Dadouw on
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Funny thing about New York

a friend of mine was fired recently from his job at Coldstone for being "too effeminate"

they hired a woman in his stead

Scrumtrulescent on
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    .avi wrote: »
    isnt that dude a rapist lmao

Depends on how you define rape, if you define it where the female is not able to give legal consent (to sex) if she has had a few beers, then yes I would be a rapist. Many people on the forums seem to believe this is the proper way to define rape, which is dumb.

Essentially you would be saying that sex under the influence of alcohol is rape. Even if it is willing.

Jigrah on
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Trillian wrote: »

I have a really long memory, it takes me a while to forget.

Holy shit a typing elephant

The Otaku Suppository on
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    http://www.protectedbythecastlelaw.com/castlelaw_texas.html

i usually have my erect dick in hand while i shoot some lady walking her dog across my yard

Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
    edited March 2010
    Crashmo wrote: »
    A Taco Bell around here refused my black friend service once

It made him laugh, and he drove around and switched seats with his white passenger so they could get their food

id have raised hell

thats fucked

at the very least set fire to the building or something

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    pretty sure daric is being sarcastic

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • epburnepburn Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The Castle Doctrine only applies to property you own.

epburn on
  • VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    chuck_norris.jpg

VoproSTEIN on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Jigrah wrote: »

Depends on how you define rape, if you define it where the female is not able to give legal consent (to sex) if she has had a few beers, then yes I would be a rapist. Many people on the forums seem to believe this is the proper way to define rape, which is dumb.

Essentially you would be saying that sex under the influence of alcohol is rape. Even if it is willing.

AAAAH YOU ARE SO STUPID

Orikaeshigitae on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »

Nope! He raped a girl. Pretty classy stuff! Somebody on here usually comes around and quotes the post where he admitted it. I don't have it offhand though.

He's definitely a rapist and his backpedalling each time somebody brings it up is hilarious.

This isn't a joke to me sadly.

Henroid on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

Except you're leaving out the part where she didn't want to have sex before she started drinking

whoops.jpg

Clint Eastwood on
    edited March 2010
    http://www.protectedbythecastlelaw.com/castlelaw_texas.html

i usually have my erect dick in hand while i shoot some lady walking her dog across my yard

so if a body of government says that its ok to do something that makes it morally right?

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

. . .

Abracadaniel on
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alabama

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Putting salt on a railraod track may be punishable by death.

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.

Incestous marriages are legal.

Alaska

In Fairbanks it is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose

While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited.

It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.

Moose may not be viewed from an airplane.

Arizona

You may not have more than two dildos in a house.

Hunting camels is prohibited.

Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.

In Globe cards may not be played in the street with a Native American.

In Mohave County a decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.

In Tombstone it is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

Arkansas

A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.

California

Women may not drive in a house coat.

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

In Baldwin Park nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.

In Blythe you are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.

In Chico detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine

In Lodi it is illegal to own or sell "Silly String".

In Los Angeles
    Toads may not be licked.

You may not hunt moths under a street light.

You cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.

It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.

It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.

In Pacific Grove Molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine.

In Riverside one may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock.

In San Francisco persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

Colorado

In Denver it is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.

In Logan County it is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.

In Sterling cats may not run loose without having been fit with a taillight.

Connecticut

It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.

The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited. (Repealed)

In Devon it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.

In Hartford you aren't allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands. You may not educate dogs. It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.

In New Britain it is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.

Florida

Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.

It is considered an offense to shower naked.

You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.

Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

In Daytona Beach the molestation of trash cans is banned.

In Pensacola a women can be fined (only after death), for being electrocuted in a bath-tub because of using self-beautification utensils.

Georgia

No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday. (A lot of States have this law)

It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office

In Atlanta its against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.

In Kennesaw every head of household must possess a firearm of some kind.

Idaho

Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.

You may not fish on a camel's back.

In Boise residents may not fish from a giraffe's back

Kansas

If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.

In Lawrence no one may wear a bee in their hat. All cars entering the city limits must first sound their horn to warn the horses of their arrival.

Louisiana

It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.

Biting someone with your natural teeth is "simple assault," while biting someone with your false teeth is "aggravated assault."

In New Orleans it illegal for a woman to drive a car unless her husband is waving a flag in front of it. You may not tie an alligator to a fire hydrant.

Maine

Shotguns are required to be taken to church in the event of a Native American attack.

You may not step out of a plane in flight.

Maryland

In Baltimore it's illegal to take a lion to the movies.

Massachusetts

Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes.

Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.

It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday. (Repealed)

Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.

In Boston no one may take a bath without a prescription. Duels to the death permitted on the common on Sundays provided that the Governor is present. No more than two baths may be taken within the confines of the city.

In Marlboro one may not detonate a nuclear device in the city.

In North Andover an ordinance prohibits the use of space guns.

In Woburn in bars, it is actually illegal to "walk around" with a beer in your hand. (Repealed)

Michigan

A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.

In Clawson there is a law that makes it legal for a farmer to sleep with his pigs, cows, horses, goats, and chickens.

In Detroit it is illegal for a man to scowl at his wife on Sunday.

In Harper Woods it is illegal to paint sparrows to sell them as parakeets.

Minnesota

Citizens may not enter Wisconsin with a chicken on their head.

A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head.

It is illegal to sleep naked.

In Virginia you're not allowed to park your elephant on Main Street.

Montana

It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.

Seven or more indians are considered a raiding or war party and it is legal to shoot them. (Repealed)

Nebraska

It is illegal for a mother to give her daughter a perm without a state license.

It is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.

If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.

Nevada

It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.

In Elko everyone walking the streets is required to wear a mask.

New Jersey

It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.

You may not slurp your soup.

It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.

New Mexico

It's forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public.

New York

The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.M.

While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks.

Citizens may not greet each other by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers".

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

North Carolina

All couples staying overnight in a hotel must have a room with double beds that are at least two feet apart. Making love in the space between the beds is strictly forbidden.

If a man and a woman who aren't married go to a hotel/motel and register themselves as married then, according to state law, they are legally married.

It's against the law to sing off key.

Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.

North Dakota

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.

It is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon

Ohio

Owners of tigers must notify authorities within one hour if the tiger escapes.

It is illegal to get a fish drunk.

It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.

A policeman may bite a dog to quiet him.

Catch 22 is banned.

You may not run out of gas.

Oklahoma

It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots.

Tissues are not to be found in the back of one's car.

Oklahoma will not tolerate anyone taking a bite out of another's hamburger.

Females are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state.

Cars must be tethered outside of public buildings. (Repealed)

Violators can be fined, arrested or jailed for making ugly faces at a dog.

If you wear New York Jets clothing, you may be put in jail

Molesting an automobile is illegal

Women may not gamble in the nude, in lingerie, or while wearing a towel.

You may not open a soda bottle without the supervision of a licensed engineer.

Elephants are not to be taken into the downtown area.

Oregon

People may not whistle underwater.

One may not box with a kangaroo.

Pennsylvania

You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.

It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.

Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents.

Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.

Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.

All fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires.

No one is allowed to sleep on a refrigerator.

South Carolina

Horses may not be kept in bathtubs.

It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays.

It is a capital offense to inadvertently kill someone while attempting suicide.

It is illegal to communicate with a woman using obscene messages.

South Dakota

No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants.

If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.

If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.

Tennessee

It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.

Driving is not to be done while asleep.

You can't shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.

It is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.

Texas

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.

It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

It is illegal to drive within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream.

It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.

Utah

It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon. You can have them, but you just can't detonate them.

When a person reaches the age of 50, he/she can then marry their cousin.

It is illegal not to drink milk.

No one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.

Pharmacists may not sell gunpowder to cure headaches.

Virginia

It is illegal to tickle women.

A person of color may not be oustide or within the city limits after 7 pm.

It is illegal to kick your wife out of bed.

It is illegal to flip a coin in a restaurant to see who pays for a coffee.

It is illegal for a woman to drive a car up Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.

West Virginia

Roadkill may be taken home for supper.

One may not walk a lion, tiger or leopard, even on a leash.

Wisconsin

At one time, margarine was illegal.

Citizens may not murder their enemies.

It is illegal to cut a woman's hair.

You cannot "worry a squirrel."

It is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep.

Dadouw on
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    All my exes live in Texas

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Of course someone had to bring up Jigrah. People are as quick to jump on that self-righteous bandwagon as they are on the "drunk drivers are baby rapists" one.

Anyway, fuck Texas.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    yeah but daric

these dudes weren't in the process of breaking into this guy's house when he shot them

they were running away from his neighbor's property

i mean, florida has its whole "castle doctrine", but i'm pretty sure i don't get to shoot other people if i think they're stealing from somebody else

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
    If she doesn't scream it's not rape!

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
    edited March 2010

This isn't a joke to me sadly.

it isn't as severe as people make it out to be, but jigrah has shown himself to be a pretty worthless person so it was probably rape

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Umaro wrote: »
    Of course someone had to bring up Jigrah. People are as quick to jump on that self-righteous bandwagon as they are on the "drunk drivers are baby rapists" one.

Anyway, fuck Texas.

hmm sounds like your sensitive about this. i'm guessing you drive drunk but you can totally handle it?

Orikaeshigitae on
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    epburn wrote: »
    The Castle Doctrine only applies to property you own.

yes but they acquitted him because the property owner was out of town and unable to defend his own house

he allowed the neighbor to defend it for him

Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
    edited March 2010
    All my exes live in Texas

Not only did they have to put up with you, but now Texas? life has been cruel to them.

Melding on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

You should stay in your basement, like for the rest of your days.

Henroid on
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys it's cool, there was no legal consent! It wasn't rape!

Clint Eastwood on
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

I think I might have to make the story part of my sig, just so people get the straight truth and not this bullshit TFS, yourself and others keep spewing. You extrapolate so much out of my posts to the point where people think she was unconscious and I was just pounding away. Which is utter bullshit, and anyone who would have read my posts could tell.

That is my job for tonight, get all my posts in chronological order. I am sick and tired of bullshit being spread about "Backpeddling" and what not.

Jigrah on
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I always thought the racist thing, at least in Houston and El Paso is rediculous. They would be the worst place for a racist to live. There are MILLIONS of Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Portugese and what I'm convinced is a gaggle of French lawn care people. Unless they're masochists.

Cogliostro on
This discussion has been closed.