As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Le Monstre du [Chat]

• Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Man. I'm probably going to get charged $500 for ordering this $99 thing a hundred times because their servers are shitty.

Premier kakos on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Corbius wrote: »
    Well, you could call it teaching. I call it Edutainment.

That bad?

Passerbye on
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »

That bad?

Eh, it has good days. But mostly I'm a big foreigner toy for kids to practice English around.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

That bad?

Eh, it has good days. But mostly I'm a big foreigner toy for kids to practice English around.

I hear the JET program in Japan is the same way.

Personally, I wouldn't mind getting paid to do crosswords in another country.

Silas Brown on
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

That bad?

I hear the JET program in Japan is the same way.

Personally, I wouldn't mind getting paid to do crosswords in another country.

Yeah, for as much shit as I talk about it sometimes, its a steady job with a salary that allows me to live pretty fucking comfortably.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Wow. I have had a good amount to drink and am still not sleepy.

This is not boding well.

Quid on
    edited March 2010
    Also, I would totally share my last grampa with you Passer. He has an amazing garden and is surrounded by fundies who I don't think he approves of at all. All you have to do is get out to Sumner.

Quid on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    oh shit

oh shit

oh shit oh shit oh shit!

mimicking birds album is finally out! this is fantastic! ah, but I only see it online with iTunes. Am I able to do whatever with songs from the iTunes store or is it pretty locked down?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
    edited March 2010
    Right, last post of the night since this is not helping. Be good [chat]ters. It ain't worth it otherwise.

Quid on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

That bad?

Hah, when I was going to school in Okinawa the English teacher basically let me take over her class for the month that I was there.

Passerbye on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Right, last post of the night since this is not helping. Be good [chat]ters. It ain't worth it otherwise.

G'night, passerbye.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited March 2010

G'night, passerbye.

Sotar I'm not Quid. :)

Passerbye on
    edited March 2010

G'night, passerbye.

But the whole "Be Good" schtick is your thing!

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm the evil one here.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited March 2010

G'night, passerbye.

But the whole "Be Good" schtick is your thing!

I guess I rubbed off on him.
    :winky:

Passerbye on
    edited March 2010
    I'm the evil one here.

You are too easily distracted to be evil. Look, there is some candy.

edited March 2010
    Slow [chat] is slow, so Imma go read a little then go to bed. Hopefully before 3.

Be good to each other, [chat]. <3

Passerbye on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Ok, so after 4 days without electricity, the zombie apocalypse doesn't seem like such an interesting prospect after all.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    The zombie apocalypse would be unpleasant and not fun in every way.

Bogart on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ok, Breaking Bad is a really good show.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I would just like to repost this picture of my cat, Widget, giving me a high five.

WidgetHighFive.jpg

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited March 2010
    The Cat wrote: »
    Ok, so after 4 days without electricity, the zombie apocalypse doesn't seem like such an interesting prospect after all.

4 days without electricity? What the hell happened? Did a crazed Koala terrorist take out a power plant?

Premier kakos on
    edited March 2010
    I would just like to repost this picture of my cat, Widget, giving me a high five.

WidgetHighFive.jpg

VH, your cat looks kind of retarded.

Premier kakos on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    VH's cat looks awesome what are you talking about

Nocturne on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Don't make fun of the awesome cat just because he has derp-derp eyes.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    edited March 2010

4 days without electricity? What the hell happened? Did a crazed Koala terrorist take out a power plant?

So we'll march day and night by the big cooling tower
    They have the plant but we got the power

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    yay flash full screen on second monitor hack.

also I've been watching SC2 and SC replays long enough that I might be up all night. getting close.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited March 2010

It is a saga for the ages, my friend. Basically, we switched providers in response to a slick door to door salesman (hey, it worked last time), and they fucked it up. Disconnected us from the last lot, failed to reconnect, then went broke. And we didn't find this out until months later when someone realised we were getting free electrons and cut us off. There were subsequent shenanigans that prevented a reconnection before the weekend, thus I have been living on bbq and takeaway and boredom all weekend.

Fuck deregulation of the electricity industry, really. Its not like the stuff comes in different flavours.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
    edited March 2010

It is a saga for the ages, my friend. Basically, we switched providers in response to a slick door to door salesman (hey, it worked last time), and they fucked it up. Disconnected us from the last lot, failed to reconnect, then went broke. And we didn't find this out until months later when someone realised we were getting free electrons and cut us off. There were subsequent shenanigans that prevented a reconnection before the weekend, thus I have been living on bbq and takeaway and boredom all weekend.

Fuck deregulation of the electricity industry, really. Its not like the stuff comes in different flavours.
    You... can... switch electricity providers? Crazy.

Premier kakos on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    by some majickal inter-cultural hoo-hah Monday is weekend where I am. o_O So far I've shaved, clipped my nails, read a little and played Cave Story (killed the frog) and Spelunky (43 games, died every last time).

Slooooowwww day

Aldo on
    edited March 2010
    I have to come in at 3am to release some code.

On the bright side, I get the rest of that day off.

RMS Oceanic on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010

<3 youuuuu

Nerdgasmic on
    edited March 2010
    RMS Oceanic on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hey Kakos, RMS or whoever else knows a thing or two about making websites...

Is it like a lot of work to make a site as smooth as http://www.amnesty.org/ what with the flash elements and everything? It looks pretty simple, but I've learned that is usually a sign that there's a lot of hard labour in it.

Aldo on
    edited March 2010

You... can... switch electricity providers? Crazy.

Its fucking retarded it what it is. You should just buy it from whoever owns the fucking generators, but noooo.

Its like the entire local industry was rejigged to provide careers in callcentreology and messing with people.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Sorry Aldo, my knowledge of Website construction barely covers CSS and Javascript.

RMS Oceanic on
    edited March 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

<3 youuuuu

"Can you do classical gas?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQJ1k2HMoRU

edited March 2010
    Sorry Aldo, my knowledge of Website construction barely covers CSS and Javascript.

That said, the best thing you could do is click view-->source. That should show you the HTML behind the site.

RMS Oceanic on
This discussion has been closed.