As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] Feral Spirits - Game Over! Mafia Victory!

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The one who you attack might be sad.

Alegis on
  • Options
    LemmingHeadLemmingHead Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    kime wrote: »

Also, effective immediately, jdarksun is in the game since Infidel died in many horrible ways for trying to deceive me.

:(

Curses, foiled again!

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Lucedes wrote: »
    Are all of the animals unique, or are there multiples of any animals?

Clarification DENIED

Also, effective immediately, jdarksun is in the game since Infidel died in many horrible ways for trying to deceive me.

Yessss, another pre day 1 narration death!

Have fun, kids.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Infidel wrote: »
    Lucedes wrote: »
    Are all of the animals unique, or are there multiples of any animals?

Clarification DENIED

Yessss, another pre day 1 narration death!

Have fun, kids.

I'm not a kid!

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    34zC

Defend!, Arivia!

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    5chavn.jpg

Alegis on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    chicken.jpg

Lucedes on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Teucrian wrote: »
    Alegis wrote: »
    It is always calm before the storm.

A storm in exactly ... how many minutes until deadline?

The best part will be the swarm of people posting orders right before deadline and then whining about how narration is coming slowly fifteen minutes later.

I'm so not waiting for narrations in this phalla.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    there's a lot of people with wolf avatars

Raneados on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    OK, I'm going to Defend and vote Toxic Toys.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i'm going to buck the trend and vote Toxic Toys because every game i always attack her or suspect her

also Defend

also i'll be at work until several hours after vote close so I'm kind of boned for making early actions

this might turn out badly for old Raneados

also i hope everyone remembers that that it's the TOTAL attack for the round vs that person's defense, which is going to lead up to some gang-ups

plus some people might be able to do seeeecret attacks

i wanna see how narration is handled in that regard, though

Raneados on
  • Options
    TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    5chavn.jpg

Alegis, are you claiming to be man's best friend? If so, I have serious questions about where your loyalties lie.

Teucrian on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The image depicts everyone hitting Defend

As for the dog in the middle, well I still have no clue what the hell is going on there.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I've noticed some people looking for specific types of animals.

I wonder why? Is it to protect, or is it to collect?

Defend.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple of serial killers with the aim of removing all mammals / warmblooded animals (hello Ringo) / amphibians / whatever while they live.

I'm not a dog but I'm keeping my role secret because of my suspicion here above.

Alegis on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cowards.

All of you!

Ok, thinking about it, nothing is forcing me from just shrugging off Delmain's sissy punches and smiting someone good. Vote Rawkking Goodguy and I will smite someone, preferably someone inactive or suspicious! The vote gives me super strength!

What could go wrong

Alternatively sacrifice for me, your animal god-king, so we can all win day 1!*

*I have no idea if that's how the submitting works.

I am taking suggestions, perhaps even a yellow vote, for my smiting target!

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The pikachu sample role has primary and secondary victory conditions. Kime said that only one animal would truly be victorious. I think it's fair to suggest that most everyone has an interest in more than just killing all humans. I'm willing to admit that I do. But my number one priority is destruction of the mafia. Assuming they're masoned, the longer we stay confused and mistrustful the more it becomes certain that they'll eat us for lunch.

Teucrian on
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I will say this. This has been the most Thoughtful day 1 I've ever seen. No grudge attacks, no random silly votes.

I expected much more day 1 shenanigans from a Kime phalla ;)

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    That's because there is no Kime to vote on. And even if we did vote on Kime it would only boost Kime.

Clever girl

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yes, it all depends on what "eliminate all challengers to your seat to the throne" means.

I would think with a secondary condition of "survive" you would be able to give up and let someone win somehow. But maybe not.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Okay I'm game.
    Samurai seems a bit too, eager to establish his animal. Plus monkeys have been the dominant animal already so I suspect they wouldn't be in the running now.

BertezBertez on
    ...but I would say that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The pikachu sample role has primary and secondary victory conditions. Kime said that only one animal would truly be victorious. I think it's fair to suggest that most everyone has an interest in more than just killing all humans.

It actually says nothing about humans in the villager PM. They're the same as the pikachu PM. Seat of ruler thing or survive, which makes me think at some point during the game we can submit.

Rawkking Goodguy for smiting people who are obviously too busy to post orders/vote because they're planning nasty stuff.

Alegis on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Anyone have a vote count? We still need to decide who gets second and third.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The pikachu sample role has primary and secondary victory conditions. Kime said that only one animal would truly be victorious. I think it's fair to suggest that most everyone has an interest in more than just killing all humans.

It actually says nothing about humans in the villager PM. They're the same as the pikachu PM. Seat of ruler thing or survive, which makes me think at some point during the game we can submit.

Logically the mafia, whether they be humans or otherwise, will prevent any one of us from ascending to the seat of power as long as they survive. In the same OP Kime strongly encourages us to focus on the mafia and it makes sense. Once we get rid of Mr. Frederick, we can figure out which of us is the most equal of all.

Teucrian on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    What happens in the event of a tie? For any place?

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Kime kills everyone who received a red vote.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Okay I'm game.
    Samurai seems a bit too, eager to establish his animal. Plus monkeys have been the dominant animal already so I suspect they wouldn't be in the running now.

There is method behind the madness, and the reason is bananas! But for real, I'm a monkey and I thought the poo and bananas thing was funny. I would go for Rawkking but didn't he already voted to defend himself?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Have I?

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Okay I'm game.

There is method behind the madness, and the reason is bananas! But for real, I'm a monkey and I thought the poo and bananas thing was funny. I would go for Rawkking but didn't he already voted to defend himself?

In reading the thread it shows that, no he didn't Defend himself. He did say he might be defending but it would seem he changed his mind and wants to kill someone off instead now.

Also I am in agreeance that nothing that resembles humans or evolves into them should ever get any power. We just got rid of the stinking apes and the last thing we need is to give one of them a chance to take over again.

Delphinidaes on
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Okay I'm game.

In reading the thread it shows that, no he didn't Defend himself. He did say he might be defending but it would seem he changed his mind and wants to kill someone off instead now.

Also I am in agreeance that nothing that resembles humans or evolves into them should ever get any power. We just got rid of the stinking apes and the last thing we need is to give one of them a chance to take over again.

Jesus, scared animals. It's no wonder humans were top dogs (pardon the pun). I know that we "evolved" into humans if you believe the human Darwin. But I'm a monkey. Humans kept us as pets. We were forced to wear stupid outfits and dance to horrible "music" and given names like Coco.

Now with the vote, remember, second and third gets a bonus too. We can't forget that. I'm not asking for defense, I'm asking to get an attack boost. I'm all ready commented to attacking, so why not give me a few votes just to get third? If we use this vote right, we can easily find and kill what humans remain. Please, don't let humans name me Coco...

MonkeySad.jpg

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    samurai, who're you gonna attack?

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I formally abdicate any claim to the throne.

Please don't kill me.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    That's because there is no Kime to vote on. And even if we did vote on Kime it would only boost Kime.

Clever girl

Muahahahahaha
    What happens in the event of a tie? For any place?

Good question. I'm not really sure. Definitely not give the bonuses to everyone. And I don't particularly like RNG mechanics. So either nothing happens for that place, or whoever is tied dies a horribly painful and embarrassing death. You'll find out when you tie it :lol:.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    samurai, who're you gonna attack?

Hmmm.... :mrgreen:

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Okay I'm game.

Jesus, scared animals. It's no wonder humans were top dogs (pardon the pun). I know that we "evolved" into humans if you believe the human Darwin. But I'm a monkey. Humans kept us as pets. We were forced to wear stupid outfits and dance to horrible "music" and given names like Coco.

Now with the vote, remember, second and third gets a bonus too. We can't forget that. I'm not asking for defense, I'm asking to get an attack boost. I'm all ready commented to attacking, so why not give me a few votes just to get third? If we use this vote right, we can easily find and kill what humans remain. Please, don't let humans name me Coco...

MonkeySad.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the constant monkey chatter.

Kill all the Apes you say? They will inherit the will of man?

Sounds good to me!

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Spreadsheet time

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tkCJYUFH4Y7fO0Ld4ld8KGA

Although I will probably miss most orders as I won't be around for deadline.
    Should I die I'll just transfer the edit rights to someone else, so don't even think of trying you dick mafia.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Notice how nice the spreadsheet is with everything automated. Anyone can edit it with little effort. And all the counting, coloring and sorting will be done all by itself!

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Its day one we have no reason to suspect anyone yet, and yet somehow everyone trusts rawkking and he plans on killing someone day 1? No one else finds this incredibly suspicious.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Robosagogo, because screw Samurai.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    As opposed to just randomly flailing about day 1 as usual?

Yeah I think a little order on day 1 for a change wouldn't be a bad thing, Mafia essentially gets a free day 1 every phalla, so why not switch it up?

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png