As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secondlife: HELP!!!

m3lcandiim3lcandii Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Artist's Corner
I just downloaded secondlife, i used to have one but i forgot the password so i made a new one. The regestry worked perfectly, same with downloading and installing it. So i clicked sign in and it was loading but then it said: "Unable to connect to Secondlife. despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong. Please check secondlife.com/status to see if there is a known problem with the service." I checked the website but it didn't say anything was wrong. Does anybody know what's going on? HELP!

-Candii Starsider;-)
m3lcandii on

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You want H/A, buddy. It's another floor down.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    m3lcandiim3lcandii Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ok? What does this have to do with my question? And your message makes no sense.

m3lcandii on
    -Candii Starsider;-)
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It means you posted in the wrong forum, we just do art here. It's like going to the shoe department and asking them about towles.

Mustang on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited March 2010
    Please post this in the help and advice forum. This forum is for art.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.