everyday photo editing

Rich_macabreRich_macabre Registered User
edited March 2010 in Artist's Corner
I am a new artist and an aspiring graphic designer with not much experience in photography either. All i have is a little point and shoot cheapo 100 dollar Panasonic 8 mega pixel camera. My question is how can i make these normal pictures look better? i have photoshop CS4 and one semester of photoshop classes. I'm not completely new but still learning so i don't know what little things can be done for results. I know simple things but what steps would a professional take before lets say posting a picture in a magazine article? i was going to upload some pix i took of my wife today but i don't seem to have the option. Any suggestions?

Rich_macabre on

• MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You're better off asking this in the photo thread (technically the Q&A, but I think you'd get more of a a response in the photothread), the photo guys tend to hang out there more often than reading individual threads. Also, new threads must contain art.

Mustang on
  • Rich_macabreRich_macabre Registered User
    edited March 2010
    thx man

Rich_macabre on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    Yeah don't make threads without any content. Questions can go in the already existing threads on the subject.

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.