As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Happies, Hates, Hopes and Preparation H

• PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Whenever I get bored leveling alts. Or anything else, really. Because bug killing is terrible.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Neyla wrote: »
    But Undead can't be pallies!

That would be an abomination!

It makes more sense than a Tauren being one as some of the undead could have been a paladin.
    But common sense died long ago I shall visit it's grave before I go to work

Brainleech on
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Why don't you just get an AQ40 run going? I can't remember how many runs it takes to get to neutral, but it's better than mindlessly killing hundreds of bugs.

Opty on
  • PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I can only really ever get those together on Saturdays, and most Saturdays no one is interested. Even then, isn't it on a weekly lockout? Seems like it'd still take awhile.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2010
    Opty wrote: »
    Why don't you just get an AQ40 run going? I can't remember how many runs it takes to get to neutral, but it's better than mindlessly killing hundreds of bugs.

Well do the quests run some dust back and forth but this was the CC rep when it took forever
    The shifting sands well I had a bunch of rep from farming the first bosses in AQ40 over and over for something{really I had no idea why we would kill them for hours}

Brainleech on
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Lich king 10 down, time to start working on the heroics

Nobody on
    edited March 2010
    The rep in AQ40's super high, you get 100 per mob (so just killing the mobs before the first boss nets you something if you can solo/duo them), around 14000 per full run, plus you get insignias for you to save for when you hit neutral and mobs stop giving rep.

Opty on
  • shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Nobody wrote: »
    Happy: Lich king 10 down, time to start working on the heroics

WOOOOO! That fight was just ridiculously awesome.

shadowane on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Brainleech wrote: »

Well do the quests run some dust back and forth but this was the CC rep when it took forever
    The shifting sands well I had a bunch of rep from farming the first bosses in AQ40 over and over for something{really I had no idea why we would kill them for hours}

The trash leading up to the first boss dropped the mounts. So guilds would be farming them so they all had a mount that would actually work inside AQ40.

Seg on
  • SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Hit 80 on my Shaman, this is my second 80. I'm just terrified about healing heroics now.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
    edited March 2010
    SightTDW wrote: »
    Happy: Hit 80 on my Shaman, this is my second 80. I'm just terrified about healing heroics now.

Don't feel so bad this guy kept asking how good a tank he was

WoWScrnShot_032010_074917.jpg
    I just used the imp in the ball to answer him every time

Brainleech on
    edited March 2010
    Seg wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »

The trash leading up to the first boss dropped the mounts. So guilds would be farming them so they all had a mount that would actually work inside AQ40.

I knew that I was questioning why I had to deal with a drunk tank and some rather bad healers is why we would clear the trash and over and over
    I think it was the rep

Brainleech on
  • Dark HelmetDark Helmet Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Finally downed Sindragosa on 25! After being stuck on the bitch for a month. -.-
    Hate: Money, or lack thereof, might be forcing me to move to a place without broadband....
    Hope: I get to see Arthas 25 downed before I wind up living out in the fucking woods.

Dark Helmet on
    warrioricon4.pngrogueicon1.pngpaladinicon1.pnghuntericon2.png

And my poor Death Knight that couldn't afford an icon.
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: My priest hi 77 this morning. Leveling is becoming smoother the more I quest.
    Hate: It just occurred to me that I have to gear up 2 sets instead of just one. Which isn't so bad since I can just heal my way to both sets. Or tag along with my tank friends.
    Hope: I can hit 80 before Tuesday.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    SightTDW wrote: »

Eh, don't worry, Shaman Healing in heroics is easy. Particularly as you get gear, but even then...

I collected some gear and went Resto for the first time to heal heroics, first one I got was a H UK with three warlocks as the DPS. Even *that* wasn't so bad. Though my mana regen at the time was probably shit. Now I pretty much can't run out of mana.

Dranyth on
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Got in on a ICC 25 and got up to festergut, tooke 5 times but we got him down. It was a mostly guild run so even a couple things dropped I could've used I had the 10 man things already so I didn't bother rolling.

Hate: Getting complained at about not moving to the spore during festergut, mind if the spore was on me I moved so everyone else could get it but every time he would release the gas I would usually have one stack, and I disperse so it hits me for a whopping....
    4k health
    Thought about saying something back, but I want frost badges so I just kept going.

Message: Please, don't bitch at shadow priests in festergut or sapphiron fights who don't hide/get innoculated. If they die, it's their fault, if they take a 4-5k hit and keep dpsing then they know how their class works and they're doing their job.

Aeyther on
  • quaigyquaigy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Not too sure under which H i should fill that one :

aaf2ed1c7841f667581ccc454e753.jpg

quaigy on
    edited March 2010
    Haha, oh lawdy.

/ignore

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • adejaanadejaan Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hate: joined an ICC25 GDKP pug only to fail on Deathwhisper because the healers sucked. Never had a problem before and now my ID is wasted...6 badges away from t10 chest. sigh.

adejaan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Got just enough badges today to get my healer trinket.

Opty on
  • danxdanx Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hate: Joined 25m pug. Saw it falling apart on morrowgar but I pressed on instead of wiping it when we got low on guys. RL was too lazy to assign dps groups and nobody except me would contradict her just dps stuff strat on Lady so we wiped twice and it fell apart.

Hate: My paladin got 2 frost from a weeks raiding. Subbed into a guild 10 man run as a tank on BPC but didn't down them yet and we are at our dps limits until my moonkin gears up so doubtful we can kill BQL/Big bone dragon who's name eludes me at 3am. Really need some luck with weapons. Got 219 mh+oh combo. Not seen the heart in HoR or dagger in ToC10 ever nor had any luck in ICC.

Nibelung would be nice but I get laughed out of ICC25 pugs for those weapons so no chance of that.

danx on
  • DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    quaigy wrote: »
    Not too sure under which H i should fill that one :

aaf2ed1c7841f667581ccc454e753.jpg

Hilarious?

Dranyth on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    FEZ:

Happy - Come back from work to see our nation successfully forged a path into the enemy's continent and took most of their land. Also played a bit and got my R2 Platoon Armor.

Hate - Went to bed, and woke up to find the enemy took most of the land back and started taking over our country

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    edited March 2010
    Ugh: Yesterday I went from 76 to 79.2. My eyes hurt something fierce.

Meeeeh: I'm doing the push to 80 today, then maybe taking 2 weeks off.

Beyond Normal on
  • korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    FEZ? Fantasy Earth Zero?

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    ayup a bee line from one capital to another is about 12 maps, and it's about 30-40min per battle, so a hard push and the whole world can change within 8 hours.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I joined a LFD with my 71 Warlock. They had just finished the first boss I suppose, since they were hanging out in the room waiting for me. Before I get there, they do the next pull and somehow wipe right as I get there.

I, being an overpowered Warlock, proceed to lay waste to the remaining mobs. Then the tank drops and they tell me she was pretty bad at taking damage.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&cn=Lulubelly

Well gosh. Agility belt, Spirit gloves, Spellpower cloak, Gorilla sword, Eagle helm, Chained Essence of Eranikus, Cannonball Runner, Physician pants.

All of two glyphs, Consecration and Avenger's Shield (WHAT!?).

No Combat Expertise or Anticipation, 1/3 in Touched by the Light, then points in EVERYTHING else.

Argh my head.

Joeslop on
  • danxdanx Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hate: Got saved to toc10 without killing any boss (well we got to worms), wiped then there was a power cut and I couldn't finish it or get another group. I'd ticket it but resets on wednesday so what's the point.

danx on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Joeslop wrote: »
    I joined a LFD with my 71 Warlock. They had just finished the first boss I suppose, since they were hanging out in the room waiting for me. Before I get there, they do the next pull and somehow wipe right as I get there.

I, being an overpowered Warlock, proceed to lay waste to the remaining mobs. Then the tank drops and they tell me she was pretty bad at taking damage.

Well gosh. Agility belt, Spirit gloves, Spellpower cloak, Gorilla sword, Eagle helm, Chained Essence of Eranikus, Cannonball Runner, Physician pants.

No Combat Expertise or Anticipation, 1/3 in Touched by the Light, then points in EVERYTHING else.

Argh my head.

I'm fairly sure I know why. Look at the model. Gee, all that Baleheim gear sure looks pretty together like that. Learn something new every day, I guess.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arivia wrote: »

Argh my head.

I'm fairly sure I know why. Look at the model. Gee, all that Baleheim gear sure looks pretty together like that. Learn something new every day, I guess.

It does look pretty good.

reVerse on
  • korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arivia wrote: »

Argh my head.

Well, Cenarion Circle is a pretty big RP server...

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Occulus Random, guildie gets the blue drake in his bag.
    Happier: I open my bag, and get the blue drake, too :)

ironzerg on
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Happy: Occulus Random, guildie gets the blue drake in his bag.
    Happier: I open my bag, and get the blue drake, too :)
    Hate: you, and my lack of blue drake.

815165 on
  • BikkstahBikkstah Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    6 months of doing EoE and we never saw one. I've got 3 since they added it to Oculus.

Bikkstah on
  • quaigyquaigy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Happy: Finally managed to be online for one of our 10m ICC.

Hell yeah : The Kingslayer.

quaigy on
    edited March 2010
    Happy: MY priest hit lv80 at about 5pm. So I get some guildies together and we do a random.

Hate: This random... A paladin friend offers to tank, then says he has 2000ms lag, so the druid guildie switches to tanking. He's a good tank, ICC10 geared, and is easy to heal. Problem is the 700 DPS hunter, who is also ICC geared. See, he was in Stormwind for the first 5 pulls. He never said a word, and always had on Aspect of the Cheetah. We get to Skadi (he's only still around because we can't boot him) and warrior gets killed by the whirlwind, then I get killed by a comboshot of whirlwind and poison arrow, then the tank, then the paladin dies at 1%. This is where it gets great. The hunter feigns death... resetting the encounter. Fuck him, he's gone. We get a replacement mage who zones in, takes one look at my freshly dinged priest with 1147 SP (a guys gotta start somewhere) and bails.

Happy: We get another mage and we successfully, and quickly, finish the instance.

Beyond Normal on
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I haven't even GOTTEN Oculus since that change.

The Muffin Man on
  • KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Consider yourself lucky. I run occulus at least 4 times a week. The other 3 are usually gundrak or AN.

KafkaAU on
    steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oculus takes no time at all since the nerfs.

815165 on
    edited March 2010
    This is true, but people are SO stupid.

Beyond Normal on
This discussion has been closed.