As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuck shortly before pelican bay

Alpha268Alpha268 Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
I bought the giant gear from the vendor at pelican bay.

Now when I talk to Gabe or Tycho they tell me to take the gear to Anne-Claire. However when I talk to her the gear is not mentioned.

rxb3ezlt.jpg

Alpha268 on

• Options
    Some_tall_guySome_tall_guy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    good first post

Some_tall_guy on
    LOL ZEALURKS
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hm?

Seriously, I have no idea how to proceed. Also the "Urin-Hobo" wont talk to me (I know he is supposed to give me a quest to kill all hobos).

Alpha268 on
  • Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I take it you've already explored/killed all you can up to this point? If so, I really wouldn't know what the issue is. You may have stumbled upon a bug. There's no earlier save you can switch back to?

It's been to long since I played this, but was there perhaps some sort of mission screen you could refer back to, telling you what you were supposed to do?

PreciousBodilyFluids on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I take it you've already explored/killed all you can up to this point? If so, I really wouldn't know what the issue is. You may have stumbled upon a bug. There's no earlier save you can switch back to?

It's been to long since I played this, but was there perhaps some sort of mission screen you could refer back to, telling you what you were supposed to do?

Yeah, evenutally I had to. It seems my "mistake" was that after accepting the "trash" and "meat" missions, I went straight to the Shithole hotel, instead of returning first to the quest givers and the pelican bay.

Alpha268 on