As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Marvel Solicits for July 2007

12346»

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    That star lord cover is cool but only cause I think he's using paint gun SMGs.

If it turns out not to be paint guns I won't buy the comic.

Caveman Paws on
  • Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Heeeyyyy.

Maybe we can play nice?

So how long can Captain America's title be expected to continue without a lead character?
    I bet Bruebaker has a new Cap before WWH is over with. My money is on Bucky, though the insane money is on Punisher, who fit's in the Marvel's 'ideal's are stupid, America is stupid, and they deserve all the crap that happens to them' theme as of late.

I'd really prefer Bucky.

Snake Gandhi on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'd prefer Punisher if they don't give him a retarded costume.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2007
    I too feel Punisher is a perfect fit if they could give him a costume that doesn't suck balls.

Caveman Paws on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Costume? Wait, you've seen this, right?
    newcap1.jpg

Wildcat on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Costume? Wait, you've seen this, right?
    newcap1.jpg

Yeah everyone has seen that. Hence the "but without a retarded costume" comments. Because thats exactly what that is. Retarded.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Yeah, I was confused by the 'if they DON'T give him a retarded costume' comments given that they already HAVE.

Wildcat on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It wouldn't be bad if they toned down the fucking white. Jesus.

And lose the goggles.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2007
    It's an eyesore no matter how you look at it. Whoever drew that up and said "yes I'm serious this is my best idea" should be fired.

Caveman Paws on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It's an eyesore no matter how you look at it. Whoever drew that up and said "yes I'm serious this is my best idea" should be fired.

Joe Q steps down.

DarkPrimus on
    edited April 2007
    Joe Q created that? Huh, I don't mind his work usually... though this might retroactively cause me to hate everything he's ever touched with a pen.

Caveman Paws on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Joe Q created that?

Maybe, I don't know. It was a joke.

DarkPrimus on
    edited April 2007
    Well played sir, well played. I'll have to beware your rapier wit lo we meet again!

*vanishes ala ghost cloak*

Caveman Paws on
  • hughtronhughtron __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Guys, I'm pretty sure that we're not supposed to take that costume seriously.

hughtron on
    minisy3.gif
  • One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    hughtron wrote: »
    Guys, I'm pretty sure that we're not supposed to take that costume seriously.

Yeah, I think it was more or less a response to the Hatemonger's new costume.

One Thousand Cables on
    edited April 2007
    I HOPE so.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Bendis. Maleev. Halo.

Yes.

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    Bendis. Maleev. Halo.

Yes.

Yes indeed.

I'd sort of sworn off buying any new comics 'til I've got more cashes coming in, but I can't resist this. The HGN was extremely good, so hopefully this will be too.

ben0207 on