As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Joystiq's Blueberry Muffintop Cereal breakfast meetup!

mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby.BaltimoreRegistered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
Justin McElroy tweeted about this and I am totally stoked about it. If any of you are Joystiq readers,
Joystiq podcast listeners or delicious cereal eaters, you should totally show up! I will be there for sure!

This is a Facebook event hosted by the Joystiq Podcast Appreciation Group.
http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?eid=259506832742&index=1

The details are as follows:

When: Saturday March 27 2010 from 8-11am
Where: PAX East
Who: Justin McElroy (Joystiq), Chris Grant (Joystiq), Alexander Sliwinski (Weblogs Inc), David Hinkle (Weblogs Inc), Dustin Burg
(Weblogs Inc) and Joystiq fans
How to attend: Due to the overwhelming number of people coming to PAX East and the fact that the room can only hold 300 people at a time, we've decided to implement a bracelet system for entry. To obtain the bracelet, we'll post Alexander Sliwinski's location and picture at Joystiq.com on Facebook and on Twitter @JoystiqBBMT at 6 a.m. on Saturday morning. He'll be in very close proximity to the convention center. To obtain a bracelet you'll need to show your PAX East badge to him when he arrives at 8 a.m., as the breakfast will occur within the convention center. You'll receive one of two colored bracelets and the specific location of the event at that time. One color will be able to get into the room from 9-9:50AM, the next group from 10-11AM. First-come, first-served and you'll be able to select which time you prefer at that time (if that bracelet color is still available). Also: One per person, which means you shouldn't send a friend to pick yours up.

Live recording of the Joystiq podcast!

When: Saturday March 26 2010 8:30PM
Where: Manticore Theater
Who: Justin McElroy, Chris Grant, someone else?

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
mentok1982 on

• TheGreat2ndTheGreat2nd Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    heelll yes haha

TheGreat2nd on
    BinghamtonUniversity.png
    I'm Jacob Wilson. | facebook | thegreat2nd | [url="aim:goim?screenname=TheGreatSecond&message=Hello+from+the+Penny+Arcade+Forums!"]aim[/url]
  • blakbuzzrdblakbuzzrd Registered User new member
    edited January 2010
    And now it's even better. Joystiq is doing a live version of their show the previous evening.

9:30 P.M. at the Manticore Theater. Woot!

blakbuzzrd on
    "What Oft Was Squawked But Ne'er So Well Expressed"
    blakbuzzrd.gif
  • RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'll definitely be attenting the cereal summit and the live show if I can.

Rdr on
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    blakbuzzrd wrote: »
    And now it's even better. Joystiq is doing a live version of their show the previous evening.

9:30 P.M. at the Manticore Theater. Woot!

I know right! I was looking for this thread but I couldn't find it cause you guys posted in it.

I am so glad that other PAX forum posters are excited about these Joystiq functions.
    I'll add the details to the first post.

mentok1982 on
  • benswimmingbenswimming PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I just found out Xav will be there also. And after talking to Alexander, and suggesting an xbox joystiq podcast, he said that wouldn't be possible, so I am assuming he will be on the official Joystiq one also, possibly along with Xav and Hinkle.

benswimming on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omeganaut
    Twitter: sweeneyben
    XBL: Disco Ball
  • SuperbagmanSuperbagman Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Justin McElroy mentioned on Twitter last night that the live podcast has been moved to Saturday night at 8:30. Which is cool because I won't have to miss any of the Frontalot concert to attend.

Superbagman on
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Justin McElroy mentioned on Twitter last night that the live podcast has been moved to Saturday night at 8:30. Which is cool because I won't have to miss any of the Frontalot concert to attend.

I updated the info in the first post.

mentok1982 on
    edited March 2010
    I need to update the first post with rest of the details.

mentok1982 on
  • def PDdef PD Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm there.

Hopefully some of the posters (such as Aggie Chris, Captain Planet, Uncle Jesse) are attending.

def PD on
    This is why we can't have nice things!
  • Lotus9Lotus9 Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    I'll be there. Can't wait!

Lotus9 on
This discussion has been closed.