As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Clawshrimp and Co: Under New Management (PA ALLY PvE Guild)

12346»

• Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It might already be active, they had to get game time on it somehow.

Bigity on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    donhonk wrote: »
    Hey guys, I was previously in this Guild but quit about a year back. Fast forward a year and my account was hacked and used by some farmer type. Thankfully I was able to get my account unbanned and back in my control.

I'm curious to see what he did to all my characters and such, so I was wondering if anyone has one of those week trial codes laying around? Though I doubt anyone remembers me. :lol:

I remember you, donhonk! I don't think the trial codes (Scrolls of Resurrection) would work for you, though, because they're still only intended for people who don't have Burning Crusade. They really should update those.

SteevL on
  • Options
    donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Last time it was active 2/16/2010 so my account had been hacked and subsequently banned for a while and I didn't know it until this month. D:

And hey, I'm glad someone does remembah me! :D

EDIT: Well, I thought that the Scroll thing might do it, but I didn't read up on it. No problem, I might renew sometime.

donhonk on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    donhonk wrote: »
    Last time it was active 2/16/2010 so my account had been hacked and subsequently banned for a while and I didn't know it until this month. D:

And hey, I'm glad someone does remembah me! :D

EDIT: Well, I thought that the Scroll thing might do it, but I didn't read up on it. No problem, I might renew sometime.

I just tried to use one on you anyway and it said "Sorry, that character isn't eligible to be resurrected (possibly they haven't been inactive for 90 days or more). "

SteevL on
  • Options
    donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fair enough, thanks for trying. :)

donhonk on
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    hey donhonk, I remember you! HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK!

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    LF healer for icc10

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    AfroJ wrote: »
    LF healer for icc10

Sorry guys, had to go to my parent`s house. I won`t be back until after 22:00 so find another heallybitch for tonight.

Kreutz on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    We did and cleared up to Rotface, not bad for our first weekday raid.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'll be taking a little time off, I'll most likely be back in full force early to mid May. I'll be busy or out of town, or some combination of the two for the next few weeks. This also has absolutely nothing to do with Monster Hunter Tri coming out. Absolutely nothing. Not a thing. Nada.

I'm still good for this coming Sunday though.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    KamiKami Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey guys, it's Icewind here.

Letting you all know I rolled a rogue alt (D:) as I saw the guild could use one. His name is Icewing (being the creative guy that I am), so when an officer gets on, could I get an invite?

I'm actually thinking of making my Hunter the PvE character, and rogue PvP.

Kami on
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Blusella here. I'm posting to let you know I've quit WoW. I'm canceling my subscription and don't think I'll be back for Cata either. Basically, I stopped playing for a week or so due to my new job and didn't have a strong enough desire to start playing again. The last thing I need right now is a time-sink. I've had a ton of fun with everyone in Clawshrimp and Company and don't regret a single moment of it. I'll miss you guys, all of you. I'll be sure to check on the thread/website and see how you're doing with raids and such. If anyone is planning on playing SW: TOR, I'll probably be giving that a try when it comes out.

P.S. I'll be selling everything from my chars and donating all of my combined gold to the Guild Bank. Long live the Claw!

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sorry to hear that. :( Take care, man. It was good playing with you.

SteevL on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    How active is this guild? I play with Shambler Milk over on Cho'Gall with SE most of the time, but I've the inclination to start an alliance alt once i get my account issues sorted out

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    We're pretty active. Come talk about boners with us.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Re:Blu

It is sad to see you go, but you will have a spot in the guild when you return. Safe travels friend.

Re: Fandyien

We are as casual as they come. We try to raid a little, some of us have a burning desire to get all achievements, and as Noisy put some might say our conversations dwell on boners a lot.

skorch on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Also, Blu -- don't sell off anything too vital to your character! You never know when you might get the itch to play again. When I quit last year, I didn't expect to come back until the next expansion with the exception of resubscribing for Halloween, but I stuck around. Not that I've been very active lately...

SteevL on
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Can I get an invite on a trial account? Char names are Ronard(Human Rogue) and Bafflyn(Gnome Warrior). I'm kinda bad but learning.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, /join PA when you login and bother whoever is in that channel for an invite.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.