As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tabletop Games at PAX East

1234568»

• Options
    AstroLadAstroLad Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thanks!

AstroLad on
  • Options
    fakebananafakebanana Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    I'll be lugging my copy of Agricola w/ expansions and Tichu in my backpack tonight. I also brought copies of Twilight Struggle, Twilight Imperium, Carson City, Cosmic Encounter, and Dungeon Lords, but I'm going to leave them in my car until I can get the lay of the land.

@fakebanana

fakebanana on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm interested in playing A Game of Thones BG

@fakebanana

fakebanana on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Bought a few new games (Homesteaders, Mystery Express, Republic of Rome). Waiting for players... Doesn't seem so easy to get a pickup game going, since there isn't any "waiting for a game" area.

fakebanana on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The girlfriend and I are looking to maybe play a board game tonight. We're hoping to play something new, which is easy enough since we haven't played that many games!

Pandemic looks might interesting, anyone want to teach us to play that?

Send me an email at sharp1011 (gmail) or twitter at @mfiume.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    ehutch79ehutch79 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to try to get together a game of pathfinder (it's basically dnd 3.6) on saturday about 1ish in the free play area. I just got my hand on some shiny new core rulebooks, and am itching to play.

I'm willing to run, though with the caveat that i've only GMed a few times before.

ehutch79 on
  • Options
    undeadundead Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who stopped in for a demo. Alas, due to me not attending a PAX before I didn't know how this was going to set up. Now that I know I'll just say that next year, I'll post which room I'll be demoing in if you're interested in any of the games I bring (I was in the first open gaming room on the first floor. Room 107, for most of the convention).

undead on
    As I am, so shall ye be.

Yahoo group GCIACST
  • Options
    AstroLadAstroLad Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Big thanks to all the folks running the boardgaming at PAX. The tournaments were quite fun. The ample space for boardgaming was great, and the library was really, really good (so much so that I mostly felt silly lugging around a big duffel bag). Would love to see hopefully even more publishers like FFG and Rio Grande make it next year perhaps, as well as continuing to expand the tournaments. Wonderful start though.

AstroLad on
This discussion has been closed.