As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Drink and Draw Like a Lady - NYC

zoezoe Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Artist's Corner
I don't know if there are many NY-based comic gals around here, but the ladies might be interested in this:

Drink and Draw Like a Lady - April 9th, 2010

"Do you write comics? Edit comics? Letter comics? Study comics? Sell comics? Review comics?

"Are you a woman?

"Then you're invited to kick your MoCCA Art Fest 2010—or Stumptown Comics Fest 2010—off in style at Drink & Draw like a Lady! Have a drink and scarf down some hors d'oeuvres while you sketch, talk shop, and celebrate the best art form around. And don't forget to bring minicomics, business cards, or postcards to trade! And this year, all ages are welcome!"

zoe on

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    Welcome to the forums. We try to keep new threads for people actually posting artwork. This sort of news would be better off in the current [CHAT] thread. I'll lock this thread but anyone who's interested can still view it.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.