As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Magical Mystery Tour EAST 2010 - DAY 1 COMPLETE!

12346»

• VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Okay, I just finished bagging and boxing ~250 cake balls for the cookie brigade, and I'm quickly moving on to the next task: the final contact list!

If you have not signed up, you have ~24 hours to do so! I'll be sending out the contact list to everyone tonight along with meetup instructions!

If you have not sent me your contact info, please send it ASAP or we'll have no way to contact you if you get split up with the group or no-show when the bus comes! Because we're on a tight schedule, we can't wait for stragglers, and without contact info you'll be on your own to figure out how to catch up with us if that happens!

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
    edited March 2010
    Okay ladies and gents, I need info from the following people:

I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER:

gelu88
    MagnusCarter

I NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS:

ZeroHourHero

I'll send E-Mails/PMs as I can to get this info from you guys!

VThornheart on
    edited March 2010
    Okay, as of now you can contact me via phone (please check the contact list I sent you all!), E-Mail, or Text Message and I should get it in a decent amount of time. There'll be a bit of a lag between ~7am and 8:30am or so as I'll be driving over to Boston and getting my car parked at the hotel, so if you call between then I'll get back to you immediately after I'm in the area!

Good luck, and Godspeed! Remember, meet us at the bus stop I forwarded no later than 9:30am! Anyone who misses the bus when it rolls by at 10am will have to take the T to the next location to catch up with us, as the bus driver cannot guarantee how long they can actually stop in front of the convention center (and we have places to go! =) )

VThornheart on
    edited March 2010
    We just finished up Day 1 of the MMT, and are about to begin Day 2! Fairly certain that photos and such will be forthcoming when time permits. =)

VThornheart on
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Have fun guys!

VisionOfClarity on
  • DrakmathusDrakmathus Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    well that was fun

Drakmathus on
    edited March 2010
    I'm glad you guys had fun! =) We just got back from our last location: we got a bit behind schedule today and missed the Sam Adams tour, but we had a lot of fun at the Museum of Fine Art, Faneuil Hall, and the Museum of Science! =)

Thank you to everyone who came on board the Magical Mystery Tour! I look forward to next year's MMT East! (Also, keep a lookout for the MMT Prime tour run by Nomad in the coming months - she puts on an awesome tour of Seattle! =) )

VThornheart on
  • SpYkMoSpYkMo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    THANK YOU VT!!!! for putting this all together. it was an awesome 2 days worth of stuff i take for granted since i live so close. I really hope pax east is in Boston again next year and we can do this again, maybe get the Duck Boat Kegger idea going.
    I'm kinda sad i missed the dinner, but i had a good time playing magic at the sheraton!

SpYkMo on
  • matlock790matlock790 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I had a great time too VT! Well done! I think that just hanging out on the bus was great fun too!

matlock790 on
  • astillacastillac Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The MMT people are the best people ever. We're the cool kids. Really.

astillac on
  • baelionbaelion Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    astillac wrote: »
    The MMT people are the best people ever. We're the cool kids. Really.

Wheaton's law does not apply. This is the truth.

baelion on
    Masters Degree Student: PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT NERDCORE
    Twitter
    Lord help me, I chose !Squirtle
    munkeefish.png
This discussion has been closed.