As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East Missed Connections

50 More Trash50 More Trash Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
So out of curiosity I checked out craigslist Boston missed connections:
http://boston.craigslist.org/mis/

And searched for keyword "PAX"... seems like there's a few missed connections that happened at PAX, I also figured that people would probably have more luck reconnecting with that person they chatted in line with (even in a non-romantic way) using the forums... soooo... here it is!

I feel like I should have probably swapped e-mail addresses or something with John and Jamie, a cool couple I met on the train heading in on Saturday morning... John was from Detroit, Jamie was from Pensylvania.. and they were cool people.

50 More Trash on

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    There is already a thread called "PAX East 2010 Connnections (no creeps allowed)" I believe.

Goose! on
  • 50 More Trash50 More Trash Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Saw that thread, but seemed to be full of "I'm so and so, let's hang out!" which is cool... but I didn't see many specific "missed connections" like "you were so and so and I was so and so..." they seemed mostly general... could be one thread I guess... but it didn't seem like that was what was happening on that thread... :/

50 More Trash on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm not a mod, but that was the idea behind me recommending the title.

Goose! on
  • 50 More Trash50 More Trash Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Didn't think you were mad :)

Just saying, it didn't look like that was what was going on on that thread... so could've been my bad. Oh well... mods will either sort it out or let it be... I just hope people can find the people they're looking for!

50 More Trash on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    There's already a thread, and no creeps allowed. Also, no linking to craigslist missed connection, that's the definition of creepy.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.