As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Large [chat]dron Collider

• NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Nocturne, can we be Xbox friends?

Shit yeah son. My live name is in my dropdown thing (Witchalock). I haven't been playing much on the 360 lately, though. What multiplayer games do you have?

Nocturne on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    hgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

fuck you box

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hahaha Witchalok! That's awesome, Nocturne!

Silas Brown on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    hgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

fuck you box

Elldren's time of the month is always a red letter day.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    Nocturne, the multiplayer games I have are Borderlands and Bad Company 2, primarily, but I'm could be up for xbox chat or whatever later.

Nerdgasmic on
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fuckin tired and shit

me too hi fivZZZZzzzzzzz

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hugs to Cass and Elldren.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    HUGGZ FOR MY THUGGZ

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Hugs to Cass and Elldren.

because of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arivw0qXfxQ

:?:

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hugs to everyone!

Someone think up an argument for me. I can't think of one.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fuckin tired and shit

me too hi fivZZZZzzzzzzz

Who came and typed all the Zs after you fell asleep?

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I've been on the phone so I can't really enjoy a YouTube video with music.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Man, after seeing some of the stuff that came out of MIX the Windows 7 phone is like a developers dream platform when it comes to mobile. From an app developers point of view, it is just so damn far ahead of the iPhone.

*sigh* if only that mean it actually had a decent shot in the market.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cass: snuggle a cat
    Elldren: take a break from the box
    Zen: take a nap
    Morninglord: whatever you want, I'm out of advice

Sarksus on
    edited March 2010
    Hugs to everyone!

Dress codes are ways of reinforcing power imbalances.

Feral on

• deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    edited March 2010
    Fuckin tired and shit

me too hi fivZZZZzzzzzzz

Who came and typed all the Zs after you fell asleep?

maybe i fell face first on the keyboard and only the z key registered until i twitched and then hit enter

eh

did you think of that

eh

no

you didnt

you slacgfthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Morninglord on
    edited March 2010
    I beat germany

that is why I keep posting that

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited March 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Nocturne, the multiplayer games I have are Borderlands and Bad Company 2, primarily, but I'm could be up for xbox chat or whatever later.

Damn, I have Borderlands for the PC, and don't own BC2.

I've never done this Xbox chat thing. I don't even have a microphone for either of my consoles. Really I do most of my online gaming on the PC.

I mean... I want to make this work, I really do. It's just... it's complicated...

Nocturne on
    edited March 2010
    Man, after seeing some of the stuff that came out of MIX the Windows 7 phone is like a developers dream platform when it comes to mobile. From an app developers point of view, it is just so damn far ahead of the iPhone.

Is using it an exercise in frustration?

Because most Windows Mobile devices really suck.

The few that don't really suck just kinda suck.

Feral on

edited March 2010

Look is there an App for it? Because the tv says there are apps for things and that makes them better.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    will you're also a lot more marketable an employee to me

i've been at my current job for less than a year, i have no degree, etc

Organichu on
    edited March 2010
    Hugs to everyone!

Dress codes are ways of reinforcing power imbalances.

well actually it's a cognitive psychology course and in particular about comparative psychology and in particular about big fucking words god i hate reading cognitive psychology papers

Morninglord on
    edited March 2010

Windows 7 Mobile is completely new and awesome and will give you a reacharound.

Sarksus on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    I uninstalled Flash, because Youtube embeds make Chrome crawl to a halt on page loads.

We'll see if I miss it.

Echo on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    so. my rental was not anything exciting

but i do have full coverage on it. paid for by the other guy.

so that is a bright side.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2010

That's the reason they dropped the Windows Mobile branding I believe

deadonthestreet on
    edited March 2010

Oh god damn it, this will be used against obama.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited March 2010
    the title of the paper is

Darwin's mistake: explaining the discontinuity between human and nonhuman minds.

Yes, it uses discontinuity in cold blood. It's that kind of paper.

(that title is deliberately inflammatory)

Morninglord on
    edited March 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    I uninstalled Flash, because Youtube embeds make Chrome crawl to a halt on page loads.

We'll see if I miss it.

Opera does this annoying thing where if you use the "go to last unread post" button, which I do all the time, it will stay at the top of the page until it's loaded every last single thing. You'd be surprised how many sigs or embedded images or whatever are stubborn sometimes.

I think the newer version, 10.5, was better about this, but it had one tiny personal annoyance that made me switch back.

Nocturne on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Yeah, I was pretty suprised when I started seeing the actual device. Honestly, they should not have called this "Windows 7 Mobile". Because it has nothing to do with previous Windows Mobile platforms which were completely suck ass horrible.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm tempted to watch The Civilization of Maxwell Bright. I know nothing about it but I know Patrick Warburton is in it.

Silas Brown on
    edited March 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Opera does this annoying thing where if you use the "go to last unread post" button, which I do all the time, it will stay at the top of the page until it's loaded every last single thing. You'd be surprised how many sigs or embedded images or whatever are stubborn sometimes.

I think I prefer that to the way Chrome and Safari does it: skips to the post, I scroll down... and then it snaps back up to the post when everything is done loading.

Echo on
    edited March 2010
    the title of the paper is

Darwin's mistake: explaining the discontinuity between human and nonhuman minds.

Yes, it uses discontinuity in cold blood. It's that kind of paper.

(that title is deliberately inflammatory)

uugggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Feral on

edited March 2010

I think I prefer that to the way Chrome and Safari does it: skips to the post, I scroll down... and then it snaps back up to the post when everything is done loading.

Well it will still snap back to the post when everything is done loading as well, it just starts at the top of the page instead of at that post.

Both are annoying.

This seems like it wouldn't be too hard to fix, but fuck if I know.

Nocturne on
    edited March 2010

I hate that.

If I start scrolling it's because I want to read something and if it snaps back to a different location I can't do that.

Sarksus on
    edited March 2010
    They didn't call it Windows 7 Mobile it's Windows Phone 7

deadonthestreet on
    edited March 2010
    Is the paper talking about universal grammar?

Because if it's talking about universal grammar it's not psychology, it's philosophy.

Feral on

edited March 2010
    If I notice someone's shitty sig takes forever to load I just hit escape so I can read uninterrupted.

Echo on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    squee my scriabin book shipped

Elendil on
This discussion has been closed.