As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How does someone become an Enforcer?

mrdrexlermrdrexler Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
I never bothered asking anyone, I was just curious. Thanks.

mrdrexler on

• Options
    gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I believe it's something applied for a few months before the convention. I thought about doing it this year, but wanted to see it first, as it was my first PAX. Additionally, given my mobility issues, I wanted to see what I could do at the con as an Enforcer.

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • Options
    lucazzolucazzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Buy a baby goat of pure breed that was born between the 3rd and 5th waning moon.

Feed it thrice a day. Once, let it pasture and eat as it will. The second time, you shall give the goat a can of spam (lo-fat). No later than 9:32pm it shall be nourished with a mixture of clarified honey, garbanzo beans, and ramen noodles.

When the goat has fattened and is of at least three years of age, sacrifice it according to the rules found in the Galactic Codex, ch. 14, pt. 3. Unless, of course, the goat is over three years of age, in which case clause 95 of the same chapter will apply. This sacrifice shall be made in the name of the prophet Andraste, while the word "Enchantment!" is repeated most merrily ad nauseam.

Or you could just fill up an application about two months before Pax and get it over with.

lucazzo on
    PAX East '11 Team Squirtle Group B - Professor.
    PAX East '12 Team Totodile Gold - Professor
  • Options
    FifthSurpriseFifthSurprise Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    lucazzo wrote: »
    Buy a baby goat of pure breed that was born between the 3rd and 5th waning moon.

Feed it thrice a day. Once, let it pasture and eat as it will. The second time, you shall give the goat a can of spam (lo-fat). No later than 9:32pm it shall be nourished with a mixture of clarified honey, garbanzo beans, and ramen noodles.

When the goat has fattened and is of at least three years of age, sacrifice it according to the rules found in the Galactic Codex, ch. 14, pt. 3. Unless, of course, the goat is over three years of age, in which case clause 95 of the same chapter will apply. This sacrifice shall be made in the name of the prophet Andraste, while the word "Enchantment!" is repeated most merrily ad nauseam.

Or you could just fill up an application about two months before Pax and get it over with.

Your mileage may vary.

I required orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. Or was that something else....?

FifthSurprise on
This discussion has been closed.