As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The New Comic Thread for Monday, March 29, 2010

124»

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Maybe by reenacting them.

MY DIIIICK

Okay, that's enough of that visual

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Just got back. It was a Q and A and signing. They seemed reluctant to answer my question about the Jim Darkmagic comic ("Will you finish the Jim Darkmagic storyline? Was he framed?"), but then answered anyway. I guess that means that they aren't going to do it? They spoke of it in the past tense, as if the opportunity or urge is gone ("That would have been such a fun challenge", "Thinking of someone else who could match Jim to put into the same panel would have been hard", etc. etc.)

Eh and meh. He was the one out of those three (Jim, Lookouts, Automata) that I voted for, and he's the only one who got no followup.

Maybe we have to summon the fanfic authors.

SabreMau on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It's the one they wanted to win.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I just noticed that Tycho double-spaces his posts.

It's driving me nuts.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I just noticed that Tycho double-spaces his posts.

It's driving me nuts.

AGH! Fuck you now I'll never un-see it!

DarkPrimus on
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Welcome to the high stakes world of copy editing!

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    really? that's a thing for some people? i mean i don't do it, i prefer the single space, but especially when it's not a monospace font it ain't really something that sticks out

Houk the Namebringer on
This discussion has been closed.