As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] with the Devil

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    http://gethighnow.com/holophonic-sound/ check this out, it only works right with headphones, but it is pretty goddamn ridiculous

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Heh.

sometimes when im working late on an assignment and finally go to bed, my gf will sometimes, mid sleep, sort of roll into me and maybe flop an arm over me in what i can only assume is a completely unconscious desire for a hug.

I have to sort of rearrange her so that I can actually lie down.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thom I had a morning like that as well.

Just replace "girlfriend" with "cat" and "doing yoga" with "clawing the shit out of my face because I stopped petting her"

...livin' the dream.

TL DR on
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    So, just discovered GameCrush from the comic today.

What the fuck?

Alternatively, I could totally become a PlayDate. Chicks and gay dudes would be all over that.

Winky on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Just replace "girlfriend" with "cat" and "doing yoga" with "clawing the shit out of my face because I stopped petting her"

...livin' the dream.

I did have a rather rough night before that.

Thomamelas on
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

...livin' the dream.

isn't it great when you are stroking a cat and then you go to stop and suddenly "scrink" there's claws suddenly diggin in a bit.

Where do you think you're going, slave?

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    One of those days. Bored out of my skull and unable to find any joy in anything I try to do.

Echo on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

...livin' the dream.

Almost sounds like you're apologizing for your good fortune there. :P

TL DR on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Oh yeah she is pure software where Gorillaz are real people behind the mask which makes her creepier, too.

So she's no different than the Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and Brooke Hogan and Ke$ha and etc girls that we deal with?

You... do know that it's a vocaloid? Like, a woman recorded the basic sounds and then some sound engineer connected the sounds into full words and songs?

IE, a woman did not directly sing that? It's all done by computer.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    One of those days. Bored out of my skull and unable to find any joy in anything I try to do.

I hear you man, same here.

Smurph on
    edited March 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Oh yeah she is pure software where Gorillaz are real people behind the mask which makes her creepier, too.

So she's no different than the Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and Brooke Hogan and Ke$ha and etc girls that we deal with?

You... do know that it's a vocaloid? Like, a woman recorded the basic sounds and then some sound engineer connected the sounds into full words and songs?

He was making fun of pop stars, coke.

Winky on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Smurph wrote: »
    I remember all of the guys in That Thing You Do had to learn how to play their instruments and preform all the songs. But that's actually fun to learn, so I doubt they made a fuss.

And the guys in 300 had to learn how to move really slowly on cue

*snerk* funny post :^:

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Interviewers call at the worst times imaginable.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

...livin' the dream.

isn't it great when you are stroking a cat and then you go to stop and suddenly "scrink" there's claws suddenly diggin in a bit.

Where do you think you're going, slave?

The best part about that is that if you then keep petting the cat, 30 seconds later it will become annoyed.

"Why are you still touching me, human?" *claws!*

desc on
    edited March 2010
    Winky wrote: »

All of you have committed sins. IN THE WOMB.

Drez on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thank you Drez <3

Nocturne on
    edited March 2010

I'm tired, I just did the first day of week 5 of both 100 pushups and 200 situps.

Sarcasm on the internet takes more brain power than I can muster at the moment.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

You were dropping the kids off at the pool?

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

...livin' the dream.

I do that sometimes. Humility does seem to provoke less retaliation from karma.

Thomamelas on
    edited March 2010
    And with that, passing out.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Or, as in mine case, fail to call.

:(

edit: true story, I meant to type 'my'.

Tamin on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010

...livin' the dream.

i don't think that applies to false humility.

Dynagrip on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah I'm going to get at least an hour or two of productivity in after sitting at my computer for the past few hours.

Nocturne on
    edited March 2010
    No, seriously, guys. Have you heard about this GameCrush thing?

All of you know that you'd be willing to pay $6.60/10 minutes to play video games while viewing my glorious visage. I don't care if it's made for hot girls, I could totally rack up money doing this.

Winky on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

You were dropping the kids off at the pool?

I was on the run.

"Hi can I-"

"No I'll call you back in an hour."

"Okay my number is-"

"XXX-XXXX. Right?"

"Yes. I-"

"Okay, thanks!"

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited March 2010
    Dynagrip wrote: »

...livin' the dream.

i don't think that applies to false humility.

Shhhhhh!

Thomamelas on
    edited March 2010
    Fuck those people anyway. I applied three months ago and they're calling today.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited March 2010

All of you know that you'd be willing to pay $6.60/10 minutes to play video games while viewing my glorious visage. I don't care if it's made for hot girls, I could totally rack up money doing this.

I have a webcam set up that feeds my own image back to me while I play games. Am I a narcissist???????????????

Drez on
    edited March 2010

Would we get to tell you what to do? Would we be able to post it to youtube?

Thomamelas on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Seriously dude try and sign up and see if you can actually make money off of lonely desperate gay men

and maybe women

if they say you can't, sue the hell out of them for gender discrimination and sex discrimination

Arch on
    edited March 2010
    I totally will make a GameCrush for Women/Gays

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited March 2010

For $30/hr you can tell me to do whatever you want, hun.

Winky on
    edited March 2010
    Arch wrote: »

Seriously dude try and sign up and see if you can actually make money off of lonely desperate gay men

and maybe women

if they say you can't, sue the hell out of them for gender discrimination and sex discrimination

It worked for that Hooters dude.

Thomamelas on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Shite. I was meant to have written an article for today and I haven't even started it.

Shite, shite, shite.

BobCesca on
    edited March 2010

Nah, you're totally allowed to sign up as "PlayDate" as a guy. Presumably for women/gays.

I could totally flirt with some gay guys while playing peggle for $30/hr.

Winky on
    edited March 2010
    Arch wrote: »

and maybe women

It worked for that Hooters dude.

exactly what i was thinking

Arch on
    edited March 2010

For $30/hr you can tell me to do whatever you want, hun.

You say that now, but when I post the 5 minute video of you doing "I'm a little teapot" to youtube and it goes viral...you may regret it.

Thomamelas on
    edited March 2010

Nah, you're totally allowed to sign up as "PlayDate" as a guy. Presumably for women/gays.

I could totally flirt with some gay guys while playing peggle for $30/hr.

if i had an xbox i would seriously consider this

Arch on
    edited March 2010
    I think Mya would be happy if I did that

Zen Vulgarity on
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
This discussion has been closed.