As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hydrophobia??

erasmus310erasmus310 Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
So, I thought I saw everything there was to see on the show floor, but now I'm on GameTrailers and there are a bunch of videos of Hydrophobia walkthroughs from PAX East! Where was Hydrophobia? I heard about this game years ago and thought it was cool, and haven't heard anything since. Was it playable?

erasmus310 on

• acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It was playable there and pretty cool. The big selling point to it was the realistic behavior of water in the game. It's for XBox Live Arcade and out sometime later this year....they couldn't get more specific with the date, unfortunately. Also, they were handing out poker chips with codes on them that you could use on their web site to access something.....still haven't figured out how to enter the code, exactly (I started a separate thread on that).

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

• NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The booth itself was between where they were showing Limbo and Crackdown 2, it was kinda wedged in there and I don't think they officially set up till like late Friday early Saturday.

Talked to the main designer guy, the game sounds pretty cool, very single player focused. Didn't get a poker chip though :(

Nope on
This discussion has been closed.