As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] with the Devil

• BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    LaOs wrote: »
    Hey, matthas, your wife join the forums yet?
    Not yet, she says she's going to lurk a little while.

Smart woman.
    I encouraged all the new people to make threads introducing themselves. Nobody has done it. :(

Bama on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Organ is the creepiest forumer

No way, there's way creepier ones.

Yeah including you winky. I think your my creepiest, followed by Klykka, kakos, and finally Hacksaw.

not on the list

victory

I'd have to think of you as a seperate forumer first...

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    You know, if Nazis never existed, we'd have to come up with a whole slew of new insults.

This was the basis of that one Star Trek episode.

tell me more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterns_of_Force_(TOS_episode)

Jesus damn. A nazi planet. Whoa.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Terrible idea. Tell her to start posting immediately in SE++ starting with a "I'm new here" thread. I believe in tough love, hard lessons, and throwing kids in the deep end to teach them to swim. Go ahead. Throw your wife in the deep end. Else, she'll never grow as a person.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I don't ever want Bulgarian girl to have account here. She hasn't grown up sufficiently exposed to the world and internet forums.

electricitylikesme on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    God I'm feeling old. Joints are aching and I feel exhausted.

Thomamelas on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Terrible idea. Tell her to start posting immediately in SE++ starting with a "I'm new here" thread. I believe in tough love, hard lessons, and throwing kids in the deep end to teach them to swim. Go ahead. Throw your wife in the deep end. Else, she'll never grow as a person.
    Know what she did last night?

Read all the rules.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Organ is the creepiest forumer

No way, there's way creepier ones.

Yeah including you winky. I think your my creepiest, followed by Klykka, kakos, and finally Hacksaw.

not on the list

victory

I'd have to think of you as a seperate forumer first...

???

Arch on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    So I jumped online with Bad Company 2 last night. And got shot SO MANY TIMES. It probably didn't help that I was quite lit at the time! But I need to become less suck at shooters I 'spose.

firewaterword on
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Read all the rules.

the huh in the what nows?

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

yeah man

I was exhausted at 10pm last night

skippydumptruck on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

I wish I could blame old age for feeling like this.

Unfortunately I've been like this since I was 12.

Today is particularly trying...

BobCesca on
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You know, if Nazis never existed, we'd have to come up with a whole slew of new insults.

Silence, you Grammar Guse.
    (I think I saved you)

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Read all the rules.
    Oh now seriously there's no way she's going to fit in here.

Bama on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    hey what whas that website with the "creepy stories" written up in the government-report format that you guys were looking at earlier in chat?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Huh.

Apparently we've had so much rain that the river in my town went up 22 feet and two dams had to be released.

Also downtown is half underwater and the next town over declared a state of emergency.

Fucking rain

Nostregar on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    say i had 5 or 6 weeks to go to south america in their winter
    where can i go in that much time

i know spanish but not portuguese but brazil would be warm and nice
    argentina would be less warm but also nice, but so would really anywhere

i need to figure out a vague itinerary and buy a plane ticket asap and figure out the rest later

i've put this off for months, shoulda figured this out in january

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited March 2010

???

You blend with a lot of other people, I mean when you had a similar avatar I really didn't notice the difference.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    I don't ever want Bulgarian girl to have account here. She hasn't grown up sufficiently exposed to the world and internet forums.

Are you dating a 12 year old with a nice ass or something?

JustinSane07 on
    edited March 2010
    ELM and I are having a rather pleasant facebook discussion and it is surreal

also because he is maeking poast here

Arch on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    What manner of lunacy is this?

I mean, misspelling "smoking" once? Yeah, alright. Misspelling it in two distinctly different ways in the same sentence? Wow.

Squirminator2k on
    Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
    edited March 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    hey what whas that website with the "creepy stories" written up in the government-report format that you guys were looking at earlier in chat?

www.fbi.gov?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2010

yeah man

too much gluten

obv

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2010

Read all the rules.

m...

my god

Organichu on
    edited March 2010
    Ok, so Chase doing an American accent is great.

electricitylikesme on
    edited March 2010

I know what you're talking about but can't place it. It's like... Damn it brain work. Special Containment Procedures or someshit maybe?

firewaterword on
    edited March 2010
    Nostregar wrote: »
    Huh.

Apparently we've had so much rain that the river in my town went up 22 feet and two dams had to be released.

Also downtown is half underwater and the next town over declared a state of emergency.

Fucking rain

rain stopped some time this morning in Boston. they say that the rivers are peaking today but then everything should subside

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited March 2010
    Oh jesus christ the puerto rican food I had for dinner is wreaking my guts so bad.

firewaterword on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

yeah man

I don't know how Will does it.
    I wish I could blame old age for feeling like this.

Unfortunately I've been like this since I was 12.

Today is particularly trying...

You have my sympathy. I've had arthritis for a long time and I can imagine what you deal with is much worse.

Thomamelas on
    edited March 2010

???

You blend with a lot of other people, I mean when you had a similar avatar I really didn't notice the difference.

oh ok

Arch on
    edited March 2010

Are you dating a 12 year old with a nice ass or something?

I'm slowly explaining various grades of humor and euphemism to her as appropriate.

electricitylikesme on
    edited March 2010
    Oh jesus christ the puerto rican food I had for dinner is wreaking my guts so bad.

should have went with the chicken and rice

beans and rice is kind of an advanced move

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    25 more words
    god

25 words i need to snip

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    edited March 2010
    Nostregar wrote: »
    Huh.

Fucking rain

rain stopped some time this morning in Boston. they say that the rivers are peaking today but then everything should subside

I'm back at school in CT. However, according to "looking out the window" the rain seems to have stopped, so maybe things will get better from here.

Nostregar on
    edited March 2010

should have went with the chicken and rice

beans and rice is kind of an advanced move

i pull it off well

then again i worked in a "cuban" restaurant for a year and ate that for lunch 6 times a week

Arch on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    SNES games were stupidly expensive. I am sure I remember something costing seventy quid when it was released.

I remember paying either 600 or 700 Swedebucks for Super Metroid back when it was released.

Console games typically cost 500-600 now, 15 years later. I wonder what Super Metroid costs today accounted for inflation.

Echo on
    edited March 2010

I know what you're talking about but can't place it. It's like... Damn it brain work. Special Containment Procedures or someshit maybe?

It's a 3-letter acronym and it stands for "Contain something something"

Or maybe in a different order

Identify Contain Something?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited March 2010
    25 more words
    god

25 words i need to snip

If you shoot me what you have I might be able to make suggestions

Nostregar on
    edited March 2010

It's a 3-letter acronym and it stands for "Contain something something"

Or maybe in a different order

Identify Contain Something?

SCP

Thomamelas on
    edited March 2010
    This forum is very masculine. Between insults and white knights I can see women being leery of being here.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.