As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Train Alliance (PAXTrain EAST!)

1789101113»

• Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Finally, I've been waiting to see this! Link us to your Facebook profile or something so we can tag it, would ya?

EDIT: Could you also add those to our Flikr pool for the Community DVD? That would be awesome!

Also, how the hell do you view these at their max resolution? This is the main reason I typically don't use Flikr...

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    gidgetsgidgets Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I block the ability to download these at high quality unless you specifically request the full-res for me. It maintains a photographer's ability to not allow snatching, which is why I love flickr! If you want any at full res, just comment on my flickr to let me know you want that one.

Added to pool.

And I'd prefer not to publicly post my facebook on here. Sorriez! If you has it though, tag it!

gidgets on
  • Options
    papaprinnypapaprinny Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ah, thanks, Gidgets. Was hoping you'd post that.

papaprinny on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.