As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX BYOC

Carl_CalienteCarl_Caliente Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in PAX Archive
One of the most baffling things all weekend was the apathy/hate for the byoc. Obviously there is a lot to do at pax and playing games you already own might not be a big priority, but they sure as hell take care of you there. Many of the people I talked to didn't seem to understand why you would want to attend a lan at pax, and some even thought it was a terrible idea.

Yes this is a partly a brag thread, but I hope this will convince a lot of you guys to attend the byoc next year. The enforcers working the area were running nearly non-stop tournaments and contests to keep things interesting with an insane amount of hardware and prizes to give away. It was great to have something entertaining to come back to when there were no panels I was interested in and sick of walking the expo floor for the 5th time. Everyone at the byoc was very friendly and I met a ton of cool people.

On top of all of that I walked away Sunday night with $2600 in prizes (Two i7's, two 3D monitors, a video card, several games and other swag), and that was only a fraction of what was given away over the 3 days. That is more than enough to get myself out to pax prime and I can only hope for a chance to do it all over again.

I'd like to thank all of the admins, enforcers, and sponsors one last time for all of their hard work. 300 people isn't close to the biggest lan I've been to, but prizes or no prizes it was the most fun I've had at an event of that kind.

I highly encourage any PC gamer to attend future byoc's. The $30 ticket was reimbursed the second you walked in the door with a copy of BF Bad Company 2, a nice backpack and other swag. If the interest and attendance grows the byoc can only get better :D

Carl_Caliente on

• .kbf?.kbf? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The big thing for me was space. 5 people plus bags in my car = no room for computers. I'm sure this problem is only exasperated for those who flew in.

My trunk almost didn't close on the way out as it is due to the massive amount of t-shirts we had acquired over the three days.

.kbf? on
  • benswimmingbenswimming PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I was there, but didn't win anything. My skills at the flash games and TF2 are mediocore at best, and the wiki hunys were over in about 30 seconds. ah well

benswimming on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omeganaut
    Twitter: sweeneyben
    XBL: Disco Ball
  • itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I have to agree with Carl...BYOC was totally awesome! Not only did NVIDIA totally hook us up with the greatest Swag bag EVER, since we had space at BYOC and it's a limited access room it was a great place to get away from the craziness of the crowds during the convention...plus we got to play freakin' Oregon Trail...how can you go wrong? :)

itzerokewl on
    signature.png
  • VapokVapok Just a Guy. BostonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to thank all of the admins, enforcers, and sponsors one last time for all of their hard work. 300 people isn't close to the biggest lan I've been to, but prizes or no prizes it was the most fun I've had at an event of that kind.

Carl,

I think I speak for all BYOC Enforcers when I say that we really enjoyed hosting this massive LAN Party and getting to meet some really interesting people! The nVidia swag was totally worth the $30 BYOC Ticket and for those of you that missed it.

But really, it is us, the staff, the admins, the Enforcers, that should be thanking all BYOC Attendees for making PAX East 2010 BYOC super fun, competitive, and safe.

Thanks y'all! Hope to see you all at PAX Prime 2010 and again next year in Boston at PAX East 2011.

Cheers!

Vapok on
    enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    Vapok
  • ZafrodZafrod Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, can not speak highly enough about the BYOC. I was unsure about it, and to be honest, I didn't get to take advantage of it nearly as much as I'd wanted to. But the setup was great, the swag was great, the gaming was great. Thanks to the enforcers and my fellow BYOCers, who really were one of the highlights of the event for me. Except for the guy behind me with the Black Mage setup... I will never get over the sense of inadequacy suffered as I dinked around on the M11X in the shadow of that masterpiece.

I hate to make my own task of getting into BYOC next year more difficult, but seriously, if you do nothing but play 20 minutes of Peggle on a netbook, go BYOC next year. It's like PAX First Class.

Zafrod on
  • parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    BYOC is awesome... If I went to PAXE I would definitely have gone to BYOC.

Hopefully the swag is just as good in PAXP BYOC. I mean seriously if anyone doubts the awesome of BYOC just show them your snuggie.

parabola on
  • BlackwoodBlackwood Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I realise how stupid this sounds but what exactly did you guys bring? This was my first PAX and when I saw the BYOC online all I could think about was how much stuff that was to carry around, or did they suppy moniters, mice, keyboards..etc. Or was it mostly laptops you guys brought? Sorry just thought this would be a good place to ask, I love a couple comp games and play them a lot but I couldn't lug my whole setup around all weekend

Blackwood on
  • MetlMetl Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm not sure about the other guys but it takes three people to move all my stuff in one shot, or two if I balance my monitor on top of my bucket'o miscellaneous stuff.

However the necessity list usually looks something like this (for those with towers):
    1. The PC Tower (mini tower whatever)
    2. Your monitor
    3. Cables (Power 2x, Monitor cable)
    4. Cat5 network cable, at least 10ft long (You wouldn't believe how many of these we admins gave out)
    5. Peripherals: mouse, keyboard, headset, mousepad
    6. Power strip (preferably one with a surge protector) Note: UPS's usually aren't allowed due to their large draw.

That's all you really need to get up and running, everything else is just stuff that's nice to have. I've got a whole bucket just full of little things that attendees somehow end up needing.

A few examples of things in my bucket commonly used:
    1. White hockey tape, you'd be surprised how much this gets used. Great for taping aggravating table edges, mouse cables down etc.
    2. Extra power strip
    3. Extra Cat5
    4. Spare mouse
    5. Spare mousepad (someone always forgets theirs)
    6. USB Thumbdrive
    7. Screwdriver set and scissors

For those of us who are paranoid (I will admit to doing this for my first few LANs) it's usually a good idea to bring all the drivers and installers required just in case if unspeakable atrocities occur. Basically what I do is have my motherboard box full of everything that I would need to pretty much get my computer running from a naked drive. This means having an OS install CD/DVD with key (don't leave that out in the open), and all your hardware drivers (soundcard, gfx card, etc.)

Metl on
  • GannoGanno Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Obviously there is a lot to do at pax and playing games you already own might not be a big priority, but they sure as hell take care of you there.

A-effing-men. BYOC was the only way to fly at PAX East. A huge thank you to Big Red, all the Enforcers, all of the Asus and Nvidia folks and other vendors, etc etc., who made it all work for us. I was not in BYOC for an extended period of time, but just knowing that I had a home at PAX made all the difference in the world. I actually am more on the "let's keep this on the down low" side...I think I got pretty spoiled having all that space :0

Thanks again guys...can't wait till next year.

-BG, gannobd9 on Steam

PS: To my neighbor Chris from the UK (and thanks to all my neighbors btw for helping a TF2 noob), I must have gotten your Steam ID spelling wrong because my invites aren't working. Can you PM it to me? Thanks.

Ganno on
    jaafe2a95twb.png
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    itzerokewl wrote: »
    I have to agree with Carl...BYOC was totally awesome! Not only did NVIDIA totally hook us up with the greatest Swag bag EVER, since we had space at BYOC and it's a limited access room it was a great place to get away from the craziness of the crowds during the convention...plus we got to play freakin' Oregon Trail...how can you go wrong? :)
    Zafrod wrote: »
    I hate to make my own task of getting into BYOC next year more difficult, but seriously, if you do nothing but play 20 minutes of Peggle on a netbook, go BYOC next year. It's like PAX First Class.

These are two of the points I always make to people who are unsure about signing up for BYOC. Escape from the crowds + no matter your machine we will always have stuff to do to entertain you (ie oregon trail, flash game contests, etc).
    Plus I enjoy my low tech contests every year, despite only 5 people signing up for the bridge contest. Maybe next PAX East we will have more people sign up :)

Thanks everyone for making it out to this. As always BYOC went smooth and everyones stuff was safe.

protip: if you are planing on this for prime BUY YOUR TICKET RIGHT AWAY. Prime BYOC *always* sells out fast (around 2 weeks) so dont wait to consider your ticket :P

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • goatbertgoatbert Alexandria, VaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    BYOC was an amazing time - both the fun of just being in there playing with everyone and having a place to decompress when not in panels or out on the floor somewhere. Thanks to the organizers/enforcers, can't wait to do it again.

goatbert on
  • macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You don't have to drag a ton of stuff. I built my mATX rig just for the byoc. It took up a 19" lcd box for the monitor and one box about 16x16" to hold the computer. I just packed all the cables and headphones in the monitor box. I could have fit the whole thing in a small suitcase. I saw a lot of laptops there too.

macrogeek on
  • openflyopenfly Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I went by bus. Subway before that. Cab mostly when in Boston.

I carried to PAX ( one duffel bag, one 20 inch lcd, one ammo case PC ). Totally doable. I left with an extra ( and might I say awesome ) bag as well. Still no huge issue carrying it.

I made it home in one piece. No worse for the wear.

BYOC was awesome. Please don't tell everyone. They will show up and destroy all that awesome =P

openfly on
  • capnjackcapnjack Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Okay so if I bring my 10" Macbook, can I do BYOC?
    (I'm sorry I know there's threads on this but I'm too lazy to look.)

capnjack on
    Q: "You are in the garden. You see a rose bush. You have a fishing rod. Exits are North, South and IN."
    A: "What do you want from me?!?!?"
    edited March 2010
    yes, there are people that did BYOC with only a netbook.

BigRed on
  • AxonAxon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    One of the most baffling things all weekend was the apathy/hate for the byoc. Obviously there is a lot to do at pax and playing games you already own might not be a big priority, but they sure as hell take care of you there. Many of the people I talked to didn't seem to understand why you would want to attend a lan at pax, and some even thought it was a terrible idea.

Yes this is a partly a brag thread, but I hope this will convince a lot of you guys to attend the byoc next year. The enforcers working the area were running nearly non-stop tournaments and contests to keep things interesting with an insane amount of hardware and prizes to give away. It was great to have something entertaining to come back to when there were no panels I was interested in and sick of walking the expo floor for the 5th time. Everyone at the byoc was very friendly and I met a ton of cool people.

On top of all of that I walked away Sunday night with $2600 in prizes (Two i7's, two 3D monitors, a video card, several games and other swag), and that was only a fraction of what was given away over the 3 days. That is more than enough to get myself out to pax prime and I can only hope for a chance to do it all over again.

I highly encourage any PC gamer to attend future byoc's. The $30 ticket was reimbursed the second you walked in the door with a copy of BF Bad Company 2, a nice backpack and other swag. If the interest and attendance grows the byoc can only get better :D

You're the guy who won the wikipedia race in like 2 seconds? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :P

I have to agree, just having the seat to park yourself, sit, surf and play a game for a few minutes was more than worth the price of admission. Tack on the default swag bag (which I was not told about, btw, and had to ask nvidia for - otherwise baller job by all enforcers) and it was 200% worth it.

I just wish more people were sitting in there! I felt like there were only a couple games to play.

I don't think PAX Prime will have any issues with BYOC. I'm buying my ticket the second it's available.

Axon on
  • Obsolete ModelObsolete Model Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I was happy I signed up for the BYOC for a lot of reasons. Getting the extra swag was cool but I also liked that I could escape the crowd. Though I kind of wished I would have moved and set up somewhere that was not right between the two of the most popular custom cases mods. I didn't get to participate in too many of the games for prizes since my friend didn't sign up for BYOC and I wanted to hang out with him, we had never been to Boston so we wanted to go out and see the city too.

Next year should work out better. I will have a better idea of what to expect and I can spend my time a little more wisely. I would have spent more time there playing games with everyone but there was so much to do it was overwhelming for my first PAX in a city I have been eager to see.

I would liked to have participated in the bridge building but when I realized with the keynote, walking the floor, going out for dinner and drinks and getting back for the concerts there was just no way I would fit everything in.

I would also like to thank the Enforcers and ever one there who helped run the BYOC and kept our gear safe for the entire weekend.

Obsolete Model on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I love a lan party as much as anyone, but PAX is just not the place for me to do it. As it was, I didn't have nearly enough time in the few days I was there to do everything I wanted to do, and that was after cutting out any hope of looking around Boston. Between the expo floor, panels and spending time with all the people I want to see, I'd hardly have time to get my rig set up.

That's just why I can't understand doing BYOC, but if you have the time, then it sounds like a fantastic way to spend it.

NotASenator on
  • MagnifiedXMagnifiedX [E] PC Security Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I love a lan party as much as anyone, but PAX is just not the place for me to do it. As it was, I didn't have nearly enough time in the few days I was there to do everything I wanted to do, and that was after cutting out any hope of looking around Boston. Between the expo floor, panels and spending time with all the people I want to see, I'd hardly have time to get my rig set up.

That's just why I can't understand doing BYOC, but if you have the time, then it sounds like a fantastic way to spend it.

You get two hours before and one hour after the show opens/closes to get your rig set up.

MagnifiedX on
  • astillacastillac Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The Cookie Brigade loves BYOC. Next time I'm making special cookies (anyone remember the Wii 'motes?) that will only be available in the BYOC. And, you know, to enforcers. Because I love my enforcers. <3

astillac on
    edited March 2010
    If you dont see the point of the BYOC room then its not for you :P

BigRed on
  • openflyopenfly Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    If BYOC goes 24/7 for the next event I'll definitely be there. Otherwise it's based on availability and cash. But I DEFINITELY want to do another mod.

openfly on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    BigRed wrote: »
    If you dont see the point of the BYOC room then its not for you :P

I see the point of BYOC very clearly, and yes, it is clearly not for me.

NotASenator on
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited March 2010
    openfly wrote: »
    If BYOC goes 24/7 for the next event I'll definitely be there. Otherwise it's based on availability and cash. But I DEFINITELY want to do another mod.
    It's pretty unlikely that will happen in the foreseeable future.

It's something I personally would like to see, but it would either require the entire convention to run 24 hours a day, or the pc room would to exist somewhere external to the show to ensure access while still maintaining security. Neither options are something we're all that excited by.

David Coffman on
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    BYOC is worth it for the sole reason is that you have a "home" at PAX. Bring a laptop, bring nothing, but for the $30 you get a guaranteed chair, internet access, and a place to keep all your crap.

I will admit that I purchased a gaming laptop instead of a new desktop this year solely for the one time a year I travel out to PAX. :-)

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • AhkhiraAhkhira Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I too would love to see a 24 hour BYOC. I had to work in a booth this year, so BYOC was not an option if I wanted to see any of PAX. I know khoo said not likely, but I'm just sayin...

Ahkhira on
    Find me at the Magic: The Gathering events!
  • WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    24/7, erm 24/3 PAX BYOC?! All the more reason to get yourself a BYOC spot, and to make you feel more special as you flash your pass at the door while everyone else is loitering outside the convention center (haha SUCKERS!). Sounds like a good idea, but can make the enforcers bitchy (love ya BigRed ;p) and screw up staffing schedules...

And yeah, the first PAX East BYOC was great! I only wish I'd spend more time there to reap the increased prizes over the decreased amount of people.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    edited April 2010
    itd be sweet to have 24h BYOC but really, I doubt many people would take advantage of it. If they did they would be hating themselves the next day.
    Hell even most 24h huge LAN parties I know of are closing down each night cause only a small handful of people are there all the time.

Wingedillidan: I am angry all the time :P Im nicest at PAX itself :P

BigRed on
  • Mystral721Mystral721 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm one of the people who just brought a netbook. I was afraid that I'd be dismissed for reserving a spot just to have a guaranteed seat to decompress or recharge my phone, but it turned out that a lot of people used it for that.

When I first walked in and Nvidia handed me that massive backpack with the Bad Company 2 snuggie, t-shirt and game, etc. it really did feel like I'd stumbled on PAX First Class! I made a few new friends while I was there, too.

I'll definitely sign up for BYOC at PAX Prime, though I'm going to bring a gaming laptop this time. The people playing LAN games all seemed to be having a great time.

Mystral721 on
    "Little baby Cthulhu hopping through the forest, picking up the field mice and Sucking Out Their Souls"

http://www.logicalcreativity.com/jon/plush/01.html
  • StaxeonStaxeon Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Some people brought sick, heavy, insane rigs. Some brought netbooks/laptops. Some brought custom mod'ed cases. Some brought beige 10 year old cases with duct tape on them (ok there was only 1 guy that did this but still).

In my eyes its like the Bat Cave of PAX. Find sanctuary, find security, find nifty gadgets, find dark dank smelly corners that probably should be washed or avoided altogether.

Staxeon on
    Invisible nap is the best nap of all time!
    No man should have that kind of power.
    (Twitter)
  • AlatheiaAlatheia Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    itd be sweet to have 24h BYOC but really, I doubt many people would take advantage of it. If they did they would be hating themselves the next day.
    Hell even most 24h huge LAN parties I know of are closing down each night cause only a small handful of people are there all the time.

Wingedillidan: I am angry all the time :P Im nicest at PAX itself :P

It's true, he is an angry person.

Alatheia on
  • lastgeninlastgenin Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey everyone. I'm here to report that during PAX East 2010, I discovered a hole in Enforcer security at the BYOC room. I'm posting this in the hopes that an occurrence like this won't happen again, as I would like to attend future PAX events, and want the experience to be comfortable for all.

What I witnessed first-hand occurred on Friday, around 7:30 p.m. After packing up the laptop that I was using in the BYOC room, I walked right out the door - and not a single Enforcer stopped me.

Now for anyone who is unfamiliar with the BYOC room, and what I find disturbing, is that the Enforcers were supposed to scan matching barcodes on everyone walking out with equipment for that location - one sticker on your BYOC badge, and a matching one on your computer. It's unfortunate for me to say, but I could have walked out with anything that day.

It is also important to mention that the laptop in question actually belonged to my business partner. I almost brought my own desktop to the event, but either way, the issue could have been avoided were the Enforcers doing their job.

Both myself and my business partner would like to attend another PAX, but if we do, we sure won't be purchasing a BYOC spot the next time around. I hope someone can crack the whip at the Enforcers, I personally would like to see some improvement in the future.

lastgenin on
    edited April 2010
    I will look into who was working that shift and what was going on during that time. A couple questions for you though:

1) did you have a laptop lock on that?
    2) did anybody ask you at the door if you were checking out equipment? Also did you say you were checking out equipment?
    3) did you have a laptop bag or was it in a backpack?

BigRed on
    edited April 2010
    I will look into who was working that shift and what was going on during that time. A couple questions for you though:

2) did anybody ask you at the door if you were checking out equipment? Also did you say you were checking out equipment?

1) I did not. I was never given a laptop lock during setup.
    2) No one had asked me if I was checking out equipment, and no I did not say that I was. However, several Enforcers were only a few feet away when I was packing up, and no one asked me any questions.
    3) I had a laptop bag, which I kept under the chair at the station I was at. I put the laptop into the bag before I walked out the door.

lastgenin on
    edited April 2010
    lastgenin wrote: »

2) No one had asked me if I was checking out equipment, and no I did not say that I was. However, several Enforcers were only a few feet away when I was packing up, and no one asked me any questions.
    3) I had a laptop bag, which I kept under the chair at the station I was at. I put the laptop into the bag before I walked out the door.

1) You were instructed to bring your own laptop lock if you are bringing a laptop, we couldn't provide those at east. At prime I *sometimes* have some, they are donated by one of my PAX Prime staff. In the future is a super good idea to have something as easily concealed like a laptop to have a cable lock on it.
    2) people should have, they have already been flogged.
    3) They certainly should have asked you if you had a separate laptop bag. I had to ask because there are a lot of backpacks that have laptop slots in them and we cant really stop every single person with a backpack, just inquire if they are checking out equipment.

Although the time you said you left, SOMEBODY stole a bunch of my staff (which I am still upset about because then shit like this happens) so at the time I was super short staffed. It will be addressed for next time.

No harm was done in the end so no need to get upset, things will be fixed for future years. Next time bring a cable lock as well :) Always a good idea to have one, especially for company laptops (most companies require this).

BigRed on
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited April 2010
    It's pretty tough for us to protect laptops, which is why we go out of our way to strongly suggest anyone with a laptop get a lock for it. Otherwise, and we're the first to admit it, you're gambling with your valuables.

Remember that the security of your items is your own responsibility. We do what we can to keep things safe in such a way as not to inconvenience people, and I think we've found a very good balance there. Just my opinion, however, and I'll admit that I'm biased. =)

David Coffman on
    edited April 2010
    lastgenin wrote: »

1) You were instructed to bring your own laptop lock if you are bringing a laptop, we couldn't provide those at east. At prime I *sometimes* have some, they are donated by one of my PAX Prime staff. In the future is a super good idea to have something as easily concealed like a laptop to have a cable lock on it.
    2) people should have, they have already been flogged.
    3) They certainly should have asked you if you had a separate laptop bag. I had to ask because there are a lot of backpacks that have laptop slots in them and we cant really stop every single person with a backpack, just inquire if they are checking out equipment.

Although the time you said you left, SOMEBODY stole a bunch of my staff (which I am still upset about because then shit like this happens) so at the time I was super short staffed. It will be addressed for next time.

No harm was done in the end so no need to get upset, things will be fixed for future years. Next time bring a cable lock as well :) Always a good idea to have one, especially for company laptops (most companies require this).

I appreciate the flogging. The main issue was that I hope this doesn't get out of hand, but it was a bit hard to swallow as far as professionalism goes.

Thank you for your help.

lastgenin on
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Like they said, LAPTOP LOCKS. It's mentioned almost every time you see anything related to BYOC. It would make the situation where someone just picks up a laptop and walks out nigh impossible, even if no one is paying attention to checking equipment in and out. THe giant pair of cable cutters would be a giveaway.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I know when I walked out late sunday, I was asked 3 times (I specifically remember Screwtape and his brother asking me) if I was checking anything out.

Just to clarify, that this may have been during a rush or lull, while it doesnt excuse it, I know people were being asked at one point.

As for a time frame when it happened, it was at some point shortly after the wall between the theatre and byoc was rolled back.

ZeroHourHero on
  • klzklz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I really enjoyed the Get In line Games in the queue room the three days, so the $30 would not benefit me there, but having a place to cool off sounds good. I assume there isn't a place to really drop anything off safely for a few hours, but it still sounds like an idea.

Will next year's PAX East room be as limited in size as this past year? (ie will there only be a small number of people who can sign up for it?)

If I chose to bring my brother or cousin with me, could we purchase two badges and only take up one computer slot? Would that be a waste of money? Obviously, I'd have the barcode on the laptop on my badge, but if it's the only laptop between us, a BYOC badge with no barcode would seem suspicious (and rightfully so).

And just checking, there is no place to really hold things safely for a few hours other than bringing them back to the hotel room, right?

I will likely be working a booth for part of the con, but I'd love to see if I can get into a game or two in the late hours if people are still hanging out (not a party person), so are there still events or people hanging out at say midnight for an hour or so, other than the Enforcers?

klz on
This discussion has been closed.