As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kid Chameleon (game comic)

WillethWilleth Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Graphic Violence
To be clear from the start, I know this is real fucking niche, because I'm not talking about Kid Chameleon from Cor!.

Sonic the Comic was an Egmont Fleetway comic in the UK. It had all sorts of Sega-related comics in there - mainly Sonic, of course, but there was Golden Axe, Shinobi, and so on. Later on it became Sonic-only, but originally there was a strip for Kid Chameleon, the Genesis/Mega Drive game. It followed the game pretty closely, and it was awesome. I have all the comics from the first series (or at least, I used to), but it ended on a cliffhanger, and I assumed that it was because they wanted to make another series but the support wasn't there, so there were no more.

Wikipedia, though, tells me there was a second series where Casey went back into Wild Side.

Is there anyone out there who owns or can point me to this second run?

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
@gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
Willeth on

• Options
    RyoshenRyoshen Registered User new member
    edited April 2007
    Fleetway was an excellent comic by all accounts and its a shame it declined so dramatically towards the end. But, Richard Elson is one of my all time favourite artists as a result of my exposure to the comic.

I didnt really read Kid Chameleon (more of A Decap Attack fan) but...

Back To Unreality STC issues 54 - 59

Thats the second run in STC where he went back to look for the feller he left behind. Hope that helps.

Ryoshen on
    Did-A-Chick? Dum-A-Chum? Dad-A-Cham? Ded-A-Check?
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Man, I did love that game. Didn't know it was a comic.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'