As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MOBA DOBA] League of Legends, the Name Game {Tourney Spreadsheet in OP}

1565758596062»

• Options
    NisiNisi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Almost time for a new thread.

Nisi on
  • Options
    TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Also I got into a TT today where both my team mates left within five minutes.

had you showered yet?

TyrantCow on
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm totally going to thread-jack Moo again, just to make him cry...

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    meh

fuck this

i ain't waitin' all night.

TyrantCow on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    THE THREAD IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE THREAD

TyrantCow on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    2 pages too early

how shamful

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i guess i have sham all over my face now

TyrantCow on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I kept that misspelling there on purpose

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The only thing in this game that really gets me heated is when I see obvious cowardice by my teammates.

LET US ELABORATE.

I was just in a match as Warwick and my teammates were Trist and Cho.

We kill two of the opposing teams players, we are deep in our own territory.

Then, the Nunu who is at about 70% health emerges from the grass, having already used his ult unsuccessfully a bit early.

The Cho and Trist who are both higher health than me immediately shit their pants and run. I use my ult and take him down to 20%, get killed, and THEN they turn back to clean up.

Why do two people who are SL30 with 80% health run from a clear 3v1 advantage is impossible for me to compute.

Jasconius on
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Soooo, just started to play this game (I already had a trial account, think it disappeared but I couldn't use the name again) this time though it's different. This time I can actually PLAY THE GAME. It's amazing. So, I don't have the points yet and I don't want to spend the money, but when I can I'm thinking of going for either Cho'Gath or Fiddlesticks. What say you good forumites!?

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Soooo, just started to play this game (I already had a trial account, think it disappeared but I couldn't use the name again) this time though it's different. This time I can actually PLAY THE GAME. It's amazing. So, I don't have the points yet and I don't want to spend the money, but when I can I'm thinking of going for either Cho'Gath or Fiddlesticks. What say you good forumites!?

I say you found the 2.5 month old thread.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=120799&page=41

Also, I don't know if there are any available still, but you can get a free cho'gath by signing up for an account at the alienware site:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=15279824#post15279824

chrono_traveller on
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett