As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Noob question

paskillpaskill Registered User new member
edited September 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
hey lads new to the forum, trying to figure something out, in the game, how do i spend XP? prob such a noob question yeah but i skipped through the tutorials cus i thought i knew how to play, ive gotten the hang of it now but im trying to figure out how to spend xp?

paskill on

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't actually have an answer for you, but I love the fact that you chose paskill as the forum name for your post about lack of skill at PA.
    I approve.
    :^:

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    paskillpaskill Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    ha didn't mean it like that XD tis meant to be paschal but yanks say pash-cal, even though its said like pas-kill :winky: get it?

paskill on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, it's still a nice touch for your first post, intentional or not.

I bought 2 copies of the game as gifts, but haven't played it, so I can't answer your Q though.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    toriantorian Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    you don't spend XP, you just get it and level up when you get enough. Every couple levels you will get more special techniques to use in battle during the qtes though.

torian on
  • Options
    FlamesFlames Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    torian wrote: »
    you don't spend XP, you just get it and level up when you get enough. Every couple levels you will get more special techniques to use in battle during the qtes though.

But you do get freaking awesome weapons when you give Anne-Claire the FF parts, if that makes you feel better.

Flames on