As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And Galactus in Fantastic Four 2 will be...

2»

• SalmonOfDoubtSalmonOfDoubt Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    That source does not strike me as particularly credible

SalmonOfDoubt on
    heavensidesig80.jpg
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    killing children would be hilarious
    Olivaw wrote: »
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PENNY ARCADE FORUMS

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY

AND THIS PENIS
    Man, I don't want to read about this lady's broken vagina.
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I am sitting here trying to come up with a tiered system for rating child molesters.
    cock vore is fuckin hilarious
  • mattharvestmattharvest Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Nogs wrote: »
    I dunno, I guess it could work. What with a huge star appearing and having it rain fire and shit around the world. I think they could execute it in a cool way. My main problem is - how the fuck do you fight a storm cloud? At least with a gaint purple dude you know what to hit.

Well, that's always been the problem with Galactus: you can't fight him physically, unless you're a force of nature yourself. When he was introduced in FF, this was a defining point, in that the only way they could challenge him physically was to threaten to unmake existence with the ultimate nullifier (which, now, is a part of Galactus and so can never be used against him again).

Really, until Annihilation/Marvel Zombies, there was never any indication that any sort of actual physical assault could do anything to Galactus, even in his starved form.

mattharvest on
  • mattharvestmattharvest Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I don't really care either way

He may be a world devourer but he's still a gigantic man in a fruity pink hat

As opposed - per your sig - to a guy wearing a fruity green ring? (or a dozen?)

We should all just be happy he's not wearing a skirt or a belt with a giant G on it anymore.

mattharvest on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Galactus has been effectivey assaulted with physical force in both the original Secret Wars and an early Exiles story.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    bigg.jpg

Synthetic Orange on
  • HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Why do all Earthlings see him the same way?

You'd think it'd be different for all of us. Like, 'Ahhh, my drunken step father is over a hundreds of stories tall!" or, "Hey, hey, hey, Fat Albert's gonna eat us."

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    He's been un-masked before. He has no hair, in case anyone was wondering.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Nogs wrote: »
    I dunno, I guess it could work. What with a huge star appearing and having it rain fire and shit around the world. I think they could execute it in a cool way. My main problem is - how the fuck do you fight a storm cloud? At least with a gaint purple dude you know what to hit.

Get the Hulk to do a crossover, duh.

EDIT: FF1 is one of my favorite comic book movies, I just really like it for some reason. The finale fight is limp but I loved the rest of it. Unexplainable. I have high hopes for FF2 and refuse to believe the storm cloud Galactus is anything but a smoke screen for what the big purple wonder will look like in FF3.

Accualt on
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

You'd think it'd be different for all of us. Like, 'Ahhh, my drunken step father is over a hundreds of stories tall!" or, "Hey, hey, hey, Fat Albert's gonna eat us."

It's a collective manifestation culled from the fears of man the world over. I mean, why do you think he's topped off by such a suggestively shaped purple cylinder?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

It's a collective manifestation culled from the fears of man the world over. I mean, why do you think he's topped off by such a suggestively shaped purple cylinder?

Seriously though, what would an amalgamation of man's greatest fears look like? A thunderstorm that rains bleeding, gay spider-clowns upon us?

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Bleeding, gay liberal spider-clowns?

Wildcat on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I don't really care either way

He may be a world devourer but he's still a gigantic man in a fruity pink hat

As opposed - per your sig - to a guy wearing a fruity green ring? (or a dozen?)

We should all just be happy he's not wearing a skirt or a belt with a giant G on it anymore.

A tiny little green ring is way less flamboyant than a huge hat that looks like some sort of gay viking helmet

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Bob The MonkeyBob The Monkey Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Galactus has been effectivey assaulted with physical force in both the original Secret Wars and an early Exiles story.

Beta Ray Bill also smited the shit out of him in Stormbreaker.

Bob The Monkey on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2007
    I'm going to go ahead and close this, since this topic is also being discussed in the Movie Rumors thread and we don't need two threads on the same subject.

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.